Music that fits the mood BDSM edition!

A long while ago I wrote basically an entire album of lifestyle lyric'd rock music. recently i began revisiting these songs and i decided to make video's out of them.

I posted one in a passworded location and if you'd like to see it the link is in this post. But i would like you to know it's NSFW, and i would like to ask anyone who watches it to comment(VIA PM please, not to ruin this thread) on whether or not they like it.

https://vimeo.com/334890933

the new pass is "Erotica"
 
Last edited:
How about the Day of the Dead OST for some great tension-building background music?

A long while ago I wrote basically an entire album of lifestyle lyric'd rock music. recently i began revisiting these songs and i decided to make video's out of them.

I posted one in a passworded location and if you'd like to see it the link is in this post. But i would like you to know it's NSFW, and i would like to ask anyone who watches it to comment on whether or not they like it.

https://vimeo.com/334890933

the pass is "Literotica"

Fantastic stuff! Love the chorus, and that guitar solo, wow!
 
Crave You - Flight Facilities

So an odd one, but the idea of craving someone that seems indifferent and some of the lyrics gave me a vibe in a way.

Personally, I love the electronic sound when applied to touches. Gives it a sudden stop and start motion that can drive one wild.
 
Colors by Halsey, but you have to watch the video to really get it. Be sure to stick around till the end. This song turns me on because of the serious nod to Dd/LG or at least older/younger but in such a mainstream song. Plus the girl is cute and very much reminds me of a girl I was involved with when I found the song so it's triple sexy for me.

https://youtu.be/JGulAZnnTKA
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fr2Gv3HyqA

Wasn't quite morning
I wasn't quite breathing
My heart way up in my throat
Girl starts screaming
And the maid starts screaming
And it looks like it's all she wrote

Well, they slapped me back to life
And they telephoned my wife
And they filled me full of Pedialyte
Saw my guts and my glory
It would make a great story
If I ever could remember it right
 
So I've been expanding some of my musical taste and I've found quite a few songs that I feel fit with scenes from BDSM or even just give a taste of the lifestyle in their lyrics.

I'm wondering if any of y'all have felt the same thing in your music. If you find something that fits post it here for us to enjoy.

I'll start, this song popped up on my YouTube suggestions a while back on an AMV.
I reminds me of somethings I've heard subs say.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G-1LFVXavQ

Thank you for this! I instantly fell in love with this song.
 
Devils plaything. Danzig:devil:

Got a flame
Burns inside
If you don't want to burn
Just walk on by
And the pain
You're feeling now
Is nothing compared
To the pleasures I hide:heart:
 
I've been listening to new music again lately, and thought to resurrect this thread ... I'd only heard this on the Spotify, but wanted to link it from YouTube, so ended up watching the video ... holy fuck.

I have another to post, but I'll let you have a cold shower first.

Death in Vegas: Your hands around my throat
 
Back
Top