The Sea Nymph Closed.

Im glad you are Willing to take a tour but I don't tan. A week but Everyday out weakens me a bit. My mother actually said sex can keep us good and not have to go back in the water though.
 
e was not surprised to hear she couldn't tan, she was sea creature after all. "I Love the Sea Nana that's why I was on the ship, and you don't need be out of the water a week."
He thought of building a wall raft that he could row out to sea to lay on it while she was in the water catching fish for their food."

"You mean to say we will fuck all the time, like two three times a day?" He asked smiling at her.
 
"that is only if i stay out of the water long. for now i am alright and satisfied since i have only been out a day and have had sex once." Nana wasn't quite telling the truth. she had been out of the water only a day yes but since it was unusual for her to be out of the water she was feeling the side effects rather quickly and one time hadn't helped very much but she didn't want him worrying over her and she could survive till tomorrow so she had stretched the truth a bit.
 
“Ok just as long you don’t pass out on me, but I want you to know that I am ready for you any time you need to have sex.”

Marcel made a point to keep track of the days to make sure she goes back in the water before she needs to.
 
"alright" Nana was feeling a little guilty when he said that but still didn't want to tell him. then she started sweating. oh no she thought she couldn't be getting these kind of side affects already and she closed her eyes standing up and walking to the entrance and exit of the treehouse before sliding down and leaning against one of the walls groaning in weakness and thinking that maybe she should have told him the whole truth.
 
“Alright.” was the only word she said before she got up and headed to wards the exit. He looked at her for a moment and was sure something was not right. He got up and fallowed her and saw her leaning against the side of the tree house.

He could see she didn’t look well and used the vine to tie around her waist and lowered her down. He jumps down and take in his arms and carried her to the sea ale laid her in the water waiting to if got better.

He some was wrong and he wondered is she told him everything or she left something out.
 
Nana could feel Marcel picking her up and wanted to tell him she was sorry and tell him the truth but couldn't get the words to come out. when he layed her in the sea she began to feel better immediately and could feel the strength returning to her limbs and she went deeper in feeling all of her strength return but knew she needed to go back to Marcel so got out of the water and went to him with a very guilty expression. "im sorry. i didn't tell you the exact truth since i didn't want you to worry too much though i guess that backfired. since i am not used to not being in the sea my time without it had a greater impact sooner and i needed the water quicker. im really sorry."
 
He watched her swim under and fly up in the air and dive again and again, and it was so beautiful to watch her. he sat down to watch and waited till she was well enough to come out.

Even before she said it I could see it how sorry she was, and I hugged her tight against my chest.

“Nana its over and done with, and the important thing is that you are OK. but please don’t do this ever, always the truth or you’ll worry me to death.”
 
when he hugged her against him she vowed even to herself to always tell the truth and she hugged him back "i promise ill tell the full truth. i just didn't want to burden you."
 
“Nana you’re my whole world now and nothing you do is a burden to me,” its not about not telling the truth baby, its why you didn’t tell the truth that this happen.

They were both still knee high in the water in each others arm with the soft waves breaking at they knees. He kissed her deeply and passionately.

“I think we should stay here a while long so you can swim a little longer before we go back to the treehouse, what you think.”
 
Nana felt her heart tighten when he told her she was his world.

when he kissed her she felt herself give into his will completely and kissed him back softly but pasionately. "a little longer would be nice but its going to be dark soon and i don't think either of us has night vision.
 
He could see it on her face that what he said hit home with her, and he couldn't be happier. He could now relax from the scare she gave him.

"Perhaps you're Nana, neither of us does have night vision. Still, you staying in the water a little longer can only be good for you.: he said to her after they broke the kissed.
 
"okay but just a tiny bit longer" Nana went back deep in the water swimming more getting more healthy.
 
"Ok Nana I'll be right here watching you."

Marcel didn't want to take any chances with her wellbeing, and was happy to see her get back into the water just because the scare she gave him. Like she promised she came out a little later and they walked to the tree house arm in arm.
 
When Nana got out of the water she was smiling and leaned against Marcel as they walked to the treehouse. when they got to the treehouse she quickly got materials to make the bed larger and quickly did it. "there now there is room for both of us."
 
Once we got back to the treehouse Nana started to work on making their bed bigger, while he watched her the whole time.

He didn't know how she learned to do all that, but some how she was handy with doing many things it appeared. After she got it all done she said there was now room for them both.

He smiled at her standing there thinking before he looks back at her smirking. "Look great Nana, but do you think we should test it to see how well it will hold us both?"

Both being naked when she's in human form, got him very aroused looking at her backside the whole time. He just didn't tell her what he had in mind.
 
"alrighty then" Nana was ready for another round but it looked like Marcel needed a break so Nana just got on the bed sitting up. "well come over here."
 
He smiled after she say "Alright" and went to her when she asked him to over while she was sitting on the bed. He didn't know what she wanted to do, but that didn't matter to him, and what ever it was he knew he would love it, and he kneeled next to her.

"What are you thinking my hot little Nymph?" he asked her smiling.
 
"well since you seem to be tired how about just some snuggle time? and i don't want you kneeling if anyone ever does that it will be me between your legs." Nana didn't know how he would react to that but hoped he didn't get angry.
 
"I don't mind snuggling with my little nymph tire or not, but if thats what you feel like doing, I'm with you.He said smiling

Ho! I see. You don't want me to kneel because you would to. I would love to have you kneeling between my anytime you like and right now would be the perfect time."

He thought for a minute she never had his cock in her mouth. "I just thought of something. How about you straddling my chest facing my feet with your mouth over my cock. I kiss your pussy while you kiss my cock, lick swallow. do anything you like and I do the same with your pussy"
 
Nana was thinking about handsome he was as he talked but him asking her to suck his cock while he did things to her pussy got her attention and she smiled. "i would love to." as he got layed down she went into the position he said and gently grasped his cock licking it a bit before taking the top part in her mouth. it tasted better then she had expected even and moaned.
 
Even though they never done that, she was eager to try it. and when she said she would do it he laid on his back and quickly straddled his chests, and before she started he pulls her so her pussy was in the perfect spot.

She was already licking the head when rubs her clot with his finger the liked her pussy. Her cunt was slightly different than a human cunt, otherwise it was much the same.

"You do what you like Nana, you can even try to swallow down your throat if you want to try it."
He went back to licking and rubbing her clitoris while pushing two fingers into her.
 
Nana moaned as he played with her pussy. and she just wanted to take it easy so went to just licking him smiling a bit.
 
He heard Nana moan while he ate her pussy, and fucked his fingers gently to keep her aroused and wet. He could feel her tongue and her lips as she kept licking the head.
 
Last edited:
Nana was loving this and decided to suck him again and took the head of his cock inside her mouth sucking softly but eagerly and moaning.
 
Back
Top