Ok going to give this one last try

manohman

Really Experienced
Michigan male 36 looking to meet women for some fun times and maybe more. I am in the last month of my divorce and really would like to move on. Would like to hear from you soon..:devil:

God Damit here we go again!

More readers and no responders! what gives no women left in this State???:confused:

They're out there hun, it just takes some time. Try going into the playground and posting there, just have fun meet people :)

Ok perhaps you are right

I am a 36 Y/O michigan Male DD FREE and looking to meet women for hours of hot steamy sex, public sex, nudity, toys, and just plain joys of sex.:devil: :devil: :devil:

Re: Ok perhaps you are right

manohman said:
I am a 36 Y/O michigan Male DD FREE and looking to meet women for hours of hot steamy sex, public sex, nudity, toys, and just plain joys of sex.:devil: :devil: :devil:

Damn! you sound like a fun time, but I am too far away :(

I know you will find a 'friend'. Just keep posting and join in some of the other conversations. You never know

Hi there Barely__There

I have sent you a PM and truly hope to hear back from you soon. And yes I think I will partake in the fun here on the Lit. Thank you.:devil: :D :rose:

Hi Cuntrygyrl

Hey there I would just like to say "Ride me cowgirl" LoL I have always wanted to say that:) now If I ever do move to Arkansas I would love to contact you and the same goes for you if you ever come to Michigan Let me know:devil: :rose:

Wow still to responses from Michigan

What gives still no women from Michigan ready for some hot sex what are you getting all you can handle already?:confused:

hang in there

hang in there and you never know what might come your way- when you stop looking they seem to flock

I always hang in there

Well I do! LoL but sometimes the nights just get long and cold.. Oh well there is always TV I guess

Back