The State Of New California!

FGB

Literotica Guru
Best thing that could happen to them!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-california-declares-independence-from-rest-of-state/

https://staging-www.usatoday.com/st...-california-bid-become-51st-state/1036681001/

The founders of New California took an early step toward statehood Monday with the reading of their own Declaration of Independence from California, a state they describe as "ungovernable."

Their solution: Take over most of current-day California — including many rural counties — and leave the coastal urban areas to themselves.

Except that opens 840 miles of continental coast line to foreign invasion.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-california-declares-independence-from-rest-of-state/

https://staging-www.usatoday.com/st...-california-bid-become-51st-state/1036681001/

The founders of New California took an early step toward statehood Monday with the reading of their own Declaration of Independence from California, a state they describe as "ungovernable."

Their solution: Take over most of current-day California — including many rural counties — and leave the coastal urban areas to themselves.

No way they take Orange & San Diego counties.

They may well legally do it!

All it would do is ADD another state that can go to hell in it's own way...

That's not a simple as it seems. May years ago eastern Washington tried to break away and form a new state they called Cascadia. After much cussing, spitting, name calling and general bad feelings, it went down the drain. The same thing is going to happen with this one.

Comshaw

Good old Stanton Delaplane of the SF Chronicle wrote a superb piece on the separatist State of Jefferson movement. Unfortunately it was printed on 6 December 1941 and was rather overshadowed by other news. Like when my old firm, the largest employer between San Francisco and Portland, was consumed by a German conglomerate. Saddam decided to invade Kuwait that day so the takeover didn't make the news either.

But I digress.I've lived in counties where the outliers wanted secession from the county-seat area because dismissal. California state-splitting, secessionist, and independence movements have been around a long time. They're fun to watch. STATE OF JEFFERSON signs are scattered hither and thither. No armed uprising, though. Not yet.

That's not a simple as it seems. May years ago eastern Washington tried to break away and form a new state they called Cascadia. After much cussing, spitting, name calling and general bad feelings, it went down the drain. The same thing is going to happen with this one.

Comshaw

Same thing happened w southern Oregon and northern California.

They can't do it on their own. Congress would have to agree and they won't.

Never going to happen. Its all a bunch of horseshit.

And also, fuck your snide remarks about California. How about we just go ahead and keep our aid when your metro areas are under fucking water.

Simply adding a new state fixes nothing. I support a Constitutional Amendment giving States the right to leave the Union.

Simply adding a new state fixes nothing. I support a Constitutional Amendment giving States the right to leave the Union.
The US Constitution was not written with national suicide in mind. Perhaps you can convince a majority of congresscritters and states to agree to national suicide. Rotsa ruck.

That would work on The Great Lakes too... ;) ;)

No way they take Orange & San Diego counties.

Of course they do, those are redneck racist counties.

Never going to happen. Its all a bunch of horseshit.

And also, fuck your snide remarks about California. How about we just go ahead and keep our aid when your metro areas are under fucking water.

Nope....the metro areas need water.

California brings it on itself with an abundance of stupidity and partisan assholery in Sac. where gov. moonbeam is all but happy to cut cali's nose off just to piss in the general direction of Republicans.

Besides when we're on fire again and the Orville dam blows up and kills a few hundred thousand because (D)'s were too busy stuffing their pockets and giving out aid to illegals to fix our failing infrastructure we'll be the ones begging for aid....again.

And the criticism we get for it will be justified and deserved much like the criticism other states for their brand of blatant dumb fuckery.

It would fix a lot of things for people not living in Los Diego or San FranJose.....who the people of Los Diego and San FranJose regularly shit on and leave hanging in a number of ways. But it would also create a whole other set of issues for the same set of people....it's not just as easy as giving the uberplex metro areas the finger.

Last edited:
Yeah, didn't think you knew what you were talking about.

Tell me more about how bay area snobs love the less progressive side of SoCal :rolleyes:

Have you ever been to SF??

Like actually stayed and socialized with people from San Francisco??

Yea I didn't think you knew what you were talking about.

Tell me more about how bay area snobs love the less progressive side of SoCal :rolleyes:

Have you ever been to SF??

Like actually stayed and socialized with people from San Francisco??

Yea I didn't think you knew what you were talking about.

You said something untrue and really ignorantly stupid about Orange & San Diego Counties. Now you're moving the goal posts all the way up the coast. When you make really dumb statements and lie, you lose any and all credibility. That's how that works. You're welcome.

Wait.....

giphy.gif

LMFAO!

You said something untrue and really ignorantly stupid about Orange & San Diego Counties. Now you're moving the goal posts all the way up the coast. When you make really dumb statements and lie, you lose any and all credibility. That's how that works. You're welcome.

Wait.....

LMFAO!

Did you ever think it was so flagrantly untrue because I was being fecitious?

It wasn't moving goal posts, I was trying to explain my crack at California snobbery over zip codes to your dumb ass but you apparently are way to blinded by butthurt for humor today.

Credibility? With who Luke?

You?? The other (D)ick riding partisans ??

LOL! Well that just breaks my fuckin' heart......:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back