Yes, I am an exhibitionist...

Very sexy photos Dora

Your photos are very sexy Dora, glad I found them. I was a member of collarme for years until they took the site down. You said collarspace has taken its place?

Light bondage and exhibitionism are hardly fair to spring on me. Hitting me right in the weakspots.

Your photos are very sexy Dora, glad I found them. I was a member of collarme for years until they took the site down. You said collarspace has taken its place?

Yes it did.. A little quirky be careful hitting the Home key sometime yo hav to log back in

Another photo of my buttocks...

Now, in order to get that result, you walk for a few thousand miles, preferably on a treadmill...

Now, in order to get that result, you walk for a few thousand miles, preferably on a treadmill...

Wow. A wonderful and exciting thread. Thank your for sharing. Erotic and enchanting.

Oh

I would follow you up anything!
You might notice hot puffs of air on your thighs ... Try to keep climbing

Wow! You really have a beautiful ass! Legs too. They would look great wrapped around my head. :devil:

Hello everyone. I stumbled across this category and I immediately had an image of taking my clothes off in front of everyone...

So, here it goes...

Miss... i am going to have to ask you to assume the position. stay just like that.. ;)

Ass looks just fine to me... but would love to see the heels in this pic too...

Hello everyone. I stumbled across this category and I immediately had an image of taking my clothes off in front of everyone...

So, here it goes...

WOW! You are super sexy.
I'm so glad you stumbled across this category and I'm even more happy about comming across your tthread.
I'm looking forward to seeing more.

After a short vacation in the countryside, I am back again, ready for more sexy (and funny) comments by the honorable members of literotica! I am glad to be back!

Back