Shoot or ooze...which do you prefer?

Davesmith42

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 14, 2011
Posts
8,639
Ok when you see a man cum! Is it hotter to see it shoot with force or just ooze out?
 
For me it isn't a factor if he shoots his load or if it oozes out and drips down.
Its the look in his eyes, the sound of his deep moan, the feel of his body quiver, the pure bliss of an orgasm.

That's what's hot.
 
Shoot. Love feeling it suddenly on me. Makes me think he couldn't control it even if he wanted to.
 
Everyone's a fan of shooting until you get it in the hair or take out an eye.
 
If I'm purposefully watching him finish then I'd hope for some energetic spurting...it's just part of why boy-parts are so enchanting. Watching a guy's release arc out of him with so much force is pretty amazing. Feeling it land on you from a foot away even more so.

It's not some kind of performance requirement, though. I just love feeling my partner climax, all through his whole body, and getting to be part of it. It doesn't matter whether he can shoot it across the room if he's coming inside of me. It's not really a matter of aiming at that point :p
 
Its funny how varied shooting vs oozing is for me. Though the longer I prolong the act, the more intense the shooting is.
 
Definitely shoot, especially those kinds of orgasms where it just keeps on coming (if you'll forgive the pun).
 
I love the first couple of spurts to shoot a bit. So sexy the way his cock twitches a couple of times before the first spurts, but then also sexy when it subsides a bit and the rest oozes out...
 
Back
Top