Perv Wars

Even though Pete the pimp semi disgusted me he was my " target" so I had to play the role like I really enjoyed him. For a few moments I slowly lick the head of his cock and watch it bounce with each touch if my tongue to it. I then slowly lie down on my back spreading my toned 40" long legs and pull him to me. As he kneels down between my legs I wrap my long legs round him. " test drive time big daddy ". Almost puking in my head at the cheesy term but most guys love the " big daddy" stuff. I feel his fat cock slip into my tight hairless pussy. And I begin to gyrate my hips, nearly humping his hips signaling I want him to take me and " test out" his toy.
 
David had waited patiently outside Pete's office for some sign that Kimberly had all of Pete's attention so he could safely search Pete's office for any evidence that would bring his dirty little business to an end and hopefully find something that would indicate the whereabouts of his kid sister. When the two goons left, both sporting huge stiffies he guessed that Kimberly was doing the dirty part alone with Pete. Taking a final look at the only picture he had of his kid sister, Angelique he stuffed the picture back in his pocket and crept up the stairs past what he guessed was Pete's bedroom judging by the "OOHS, AAHHS, and GRUNTS" coming from behind the closed door, and into Pete's office.
Moving quickly to the filing cabinet David finds ledgers going back over five years detailing every transaction that had taken place in Phoenix, Dallas, San Francisco and a ledger three times as thick as the others together with the legend Los Angeles and incongruously a stick-on SMILEY FACE.

"We'll see who's smiling soon." he muttered as he photographed every page and put them all back in the same order. Finding another cabinet with drawers in alphabetical order he opened the "A" drawer and finding no Angelique, with his heart in his mouth he opened "L". Scanning down the list he grinned as he found what he was looking for,

"Longhorn, Angelique, 20, 34C, 24, 34 Long hair Brunette " and to his delight an address of a Bawdy House on the outskirts of Los Angeles. Reading on his anger grew as it became clear that over the past three months she'd had over 200 'clients', some times three or four in one night.

"Hang in there baby I'll get you out soon." He muttered to himself.

He knew he had to go but first he had to let Kimberly know he was done and the noise from Pete's bedroom was reaching a crescendo. Partially opening the door he could see Kimberly with her ankles by her head and Pete's hairy ass pumping up and down. Catching her eye he gave her thumbs up and a slicing motion telling her to finish it.
Waiting outside was nerve wracking as it seemed for ever before Kimberly came out.

"Well babe, how was it ?"
 
Still out of breath I joke " not bad stamina for a fat guy. Think in in good with him now."As I walk like a newborn deer after the assault on my pussy from Pete. "Did you find out anything. You keep mentioning "targets" so who is next and why.
 
David grinned at Kimberly's reply concerning Pete's stamina
"I would imagine he needed every ounce with his cock sloshing around trying to fill your pussy"
Nudging her in the ribs to show he was joking.

"First things first though, we have to get this info to the Boss and he'll deal with it from there, I imagine that your pussy will be his last for a long, long time."

He wrapped his arms round Kimberly and cupped her ass and lifted her off her feet , whirling her round and round in triumph before setting her down again and giving her a deep wet tonguing kiss.

"I don't know what the Boss has for us next but I have a project that's off the books so to speak, if you want to help. Pete had my baby sister working for him but for some reason he sold on to some bawdy house near LA and she's been put to work there. Jeez , over two hundred tricks in three months! "

His eyes misted over as he fumbled in his pocket and showed Kimberly the photo of Angelique.

"I have to get her out before she does something stupid, will you help babe?"
Looking at Kimberly with pleading tear stained eyes.
 
I agree and next day I head to the house. I wear a zip front dress 3" above the knees pink in color and matching heels saying I'm there for work. I give Petes name. They say they need to check me for a wire though. Just to ge on the safe side.
 
OLAV had been given the responsibilty for security at the Russian Mafia's 'House Of Pleasure' and took his job seriously under the threat of repercussions if they were infiltrated but it gave him the pleasurable opportunity to 'INTERVIEW' prospective employees.
It had been three months since the last one, a young girl called Angelique with a knockout body but hardly used. So he had been particularly hard on her, making the 'interview' last a whole week even though she had been bought from a reputable pimp. It hadn't taken him long to find out why she had been sold on , she flatly refused even under the threat of a beating to take a dick in her ass. However with his strength and the help of some sturdy chains he had robbed her of her anal virginity on the third day and ensured she kept her ass loose by invading her twice a day for the rest of the week.

Olav tried to look imposing as he sat at his desk with the latest potential recruit standing in front of him.

"So you are Kimberly and you work for Pete The Pimp? If that's right why are you here offering your services to LA? Not giving her the chance to answer he continues, "You understand that we have to be very careful who we employ so there are certain things we need to be certain of first. Are you wearing a wire?"
Olav watched her carefully as he shot the question at her. No, not a flicker so he was convinced that she was clean but no harm in making sure and getting an eyeful of her pert, perky tits and maybe his fingers in her undoubtedly bald pussy.

"Show me, that's right, strip. Surely you don't expect me to just take your word for it?"

His eyes gleamed as Kimberly slowly unzipped the front of her short pink dress, teasingly looking him in the eye and a playful smile on her face. The zipper came lower and lower and her tits peeked from behind the sides of her dress until she shrugged it off her shoulders letting it drop silently to the floor and stood naked except for a tiny neon pink thong covering her pussy but puffy cunt lips either side of the tiny scrap of material.

'Fuck , she's hot and sexy AND she knows it.' he thought.

"And the rest," he growled and felt slightly uneasy as she seemed to be expecting him to say that.

Still smiling Kimberly seductively stripped off her thong, bending over and letting her tits dangle as she bent to remove the thong from around her feet, all the time watching him and her eyes flickered to his groin as he stood up to walk round his desk to stand beside her, his pants tented impressively.

Breathing heavily he brushed one hand over her smooth round ass and the other on her mound, "We have to be very thorough so an internal investigation is necessary."

Seemingly unfazed by this Kimberly leaned forwards and gripped the edge of his desk, smiled that irritating sexy smile and wiggled her cute ass at him. Sort of daring him to take unnecessary liberties with his 'INVESTIGATION'.
 
Last edited:
Rolling my eyes I say " gonna stare at Pete the pimps star or you gonna do your "thourough" investigation boys?" I say plsyfully wiggling my tight ass. Clad only in 2" pink heels at the end of my toned 40" legs. I chuckle and say " ain't got all day boys" as I wink showing a playfulness but also that better than you attitude that you don't like Pete for.
 
"Right you sexy bitch, you asked for it, nobody talks to me like that"

He growled and opened her little brown hole with the finger of one hand unzipping his pants with the other, his cock hung out of his pants reaching almost to his knees and began to rise until it stood at right angles to his balls. Grinning he saw Kimberly gulp and a startled look in her eyes.

"Surprised eh?"

Stroking the leaking cock head in her ass crack and lubing her tight hole before thrusting his hips forward easily opening her up and once the head was inside he gripped her hips and standing motionless he fucked Kimberly's tight ass moving her like a sleeve on a mighty piston. Back and forth, in and out he went almost splitting her in two as she gallantly accepted his hard, meaty length of Russian gristle.

====================================================

David sat in the SUV outside a couple of blocks down the street listening to every word through the tiny transmitter in Kimberly's belly piercing that he had managed to persuade her to have.
He muttered fearfully to himself "God I have to admit you've got guts babe."

They both knew that it was more than likely she would get fucked before she was accepted and hopefully find Angelique and fill her in on their plan to get her out. The plan was risky to say the least and all depended on Kimberly's ability to persuade the Russians inside that she knew someone who could bring Angelique into line but they would have to entrust her to Kimberly's care for twenty four hours outside of the brothel.

====================================================

Olav grunted as he pounded Kimberly's tight whiteass and was almost hypnotised by the way her tits swung and swayed,

"UNH, UNH, UNH, UNH, UNH, Fuck yeah."

Olav's grunts came faster and louder as he increased the pace and his balls tingled and tightened , sending the first of half a dozen streams of thick hot cum into her ass and then smearing his cum covered cock along her arched back.

"You're good babe, real good, you'll be popular here once word gets around."

Olav didn't often praise the girls who worked for him but he felt that Kimberly was something special.

"I have a job for you before you start work, there's this slut we've had for about three months now and at first she refused to have her ass done but with a little persuasion she does it now but we like our girls to offer it as an extra but she won't unless forced to. What I want you to do is talk to her and teach her how to enjoy it like you do."

====================================================

David grinned as he heard Olav's words and prayed that Kimberly did her part now.
 
Last edited:
I tell them don't have time for training but I know a very good one. I give them your name and tell them you're the one that trained me, knowing they were impressed with how I took it. They say fine and give me her address where she can be found at and I'm on my way with the needed information with our next " target ".
 
It was with a sigh of relief that David saw Kimberly emerge from the pimp's office building looking unharmed but definitely ruffled, god only knows what she went through in there, but he'd get her to tell him later.
Kimberly slid into the passenger seat and wordlessly handed him an address.

"Is this it? Is this where Angelique is?"

Kimberly looked straight ahead and nodded dumbly. David knew that something was wrong, Kimberly was normally so lively and bubbly, full of fun.

"What's wrong babe? They put you through the wringer in there? When the Russian bosses find out he's lost a girl he's dead meat."

Kimberly half turned to him and asked almost tearfully,

"What do you really think of me David?"

Taken aback by her question David answered her perhaps more honestly than he should have.

"Kimberly you are the sweetest, kindest, bravest girl I have ever had in my bed. Why?"

Making a completes hash of trying to lighten her mood.
 
I flash a half smile thinking how this whole venture started with text dates now I'm getting rid of pervs with unorthodox methods. Unsure if I'm doing the right thing by the way I am doing it. "Am I truly a dirty slut or just trying todo the right thing?" I ask you softly.
 
David was surprised that Kimberly should think of herself as a slut. Sure she'd had more cock in her mouth, pussy and ass in the past few weeks than most women have in ten years but she seemed to enjoy it and had never complained at being asked to fuck anyone but maybe she wanted to make love and fuck because she wanted to and not because she had to.

"Kimberly sweetheart, you are no slut, you are a brave girl but if you are having second thoughts about selling your body to all these pervs you can just walk away and no one would blame you but for every perv we put away or out of business you are saving dozens of other girls from a life of misery. There's also the fact that I would miss you and I think you would miss me too, we are good together, in and out of bed, I love your body and cute little tricks that you do when we are together so take your time before you make your decision.

As he spoke David caressed Kimberly's soft warm skin and couldn't help looking at her perky tits and long tanned legs remembering how good they felt wrapped around him as he was inside her and the delightful cries and whimpers she made as he brought her to orgasm and the rippling of her pussy muscles on his cock.
No he didn't want her to go even if it meant she fucked every perv in Nevada so long as she always came back to him.
 
"I'm exhausted can we head black tothe hotel tonight". It was where we had been staying as we staked out some of the "targets". Confliction in my face trying to wrap my head around if I was truly making a difference taking out these pervs.
 
David looked at Kimberly and realised that she looked a complete mess, so different from the bright confident girl who had gone into the Russian bear's den. They must have fucked her nonstop he thought to himself.

I'm exhausted can we head black to the hotel tonight?"."

Kimberly whispered, barely audible.

David was reluctant to say NO but he had the address where Angelique was and he knew he had to get her out before the Russians realised they had been duped.

"One more thing to do first, we have to go get Angelique, God only knows what they'll do to her once they check you out with Pete The Pimp."

They arrived at the address they had been given and David was forced to send Kimberly in to find Angelique. After a nerve wracking hour two huddled figures came out and ran to the car and jumped in. David drove like the devil for an hour before relaxing and coming to a stop.

"David, Oh David, how on earth did you find me? It was awful I was used continuously , they even made me... "

David cut her short "I know, don't talk about it now it's Kimberly you have to thank she endured just as much as you to find out where you were."

He looked in the back seat and kimberly was curled up fast asleep but typically her hand was between her legs.

"No baby you're no slut you just like sex. " He murmured to himself smiling.
 
I wake up early, the clock reads 4:00 am. Eyes barely open as I pervaround the hotel room. Angelique safe, for now at a secure location. As usual I sleep nude so I feel you spooning me. I feel you inch closer. You have been good to me with taking out all these "perv targets". Still unsure if I am just a nymph or a dirty whore now even after your reassuring words. I let you closer but only a little.
 
David's dreams didn't let him sleep easily he could only think of Kimberly being roughly used and abused by the Russian Mafia and that was when they thought she was working FOR them, God help her if they ever got their hands on her knowing she had duped them and they had 'LOST' a girl into the bargain.
David reached out to snuggle closer to the naked Kimberly but she wasn't there. He opened his red rimmed eyes and caught a movement the other side of the room, it was Kimberly prowling round the room stark naked, as beautiful as ever, her body bathed in the moonlight highlighting the curve of her breasts and putting a shadow over the vee of her legs hiding the treasure that she had so bravely given up for him, for Angelique and all the other unfortunate girls who knew nothing of her sacrifices.

It was only then that David understood the pressure that Kimberly must have been under to willingly allow these perverts to use her as if she was nothing. There and then he decided that he would call 'THE BOSS' in the morning and tell him that Kimberly was almost burnt out and needed a break. He'd take her on a vacation where she could recharge her batteries and regain her self respect for he suspected that was the root cause, she had been behaving like a whore for so long she was beginning to think she was one.

Kimberly rose and came back to bed her naked body lush and soft but when David tried to spoon up to her she allowed him to only lightly touch her and then moved away.
 
The touch is comforting and I know the offer to take down these high class pervs with unorthodox methods needs done. You are just about asleep as I slowly turn toward you so as to not disturb you. I slink down your body and begin to suck your seni hard cock into my mouth. Sucking on it like a baby with a pacifier. I run it with my hand having it grow harder in my mouth.
 
Half awake, half asleep David sensed Kimberly turning towards him.He lay perfectly still pretending to be asleep and allowing Kimberly to snuggle against him and kiss her way down over his muscled chest and abdomen and then the wonderful sensation of her warm, soft, wet lips closing over the soft head of his flaccid cock and sucking gently as a baby would a pacifier. Not wanting to force the issue and spoil the moment David relaxed and let Kimberly sooth her self on his cock, even then though he couldn't help his body's reaction and he grew harder under the workings of her lips and tongue on his cock. The only other action he took was to stroke Kimberly's hair slowly letting it trail through his fingers and he heard Kimberly give a satisfied contented sigh as she fell asleep with half of his cock still in her mouth, one hand wrapped around the other half of his shaft.
David drifted off to sleep happy in the knowledge that Kimberly whom he had grown very fond of was coming to terms with using her body as a weapon against the pervs of this world and was entirely different to making love with someone she actually liked.
 
Last edited:
I awake, my eyes open seeing your cock maybe an inch or so from my face, I must have rested well because I was feeling " frisky". I take your cock into my mouth and begin sucking at a furious pace. Increasing auction to see if I can get it to grow in my mouth. Wondering how long it will take to awake you as I suck on it like someone who has not had a meal and is starving.
 
David wakes slowly then he is suddenly wide awake as Kimberly's sweet hot mouth engulfs his thick morning 'woody', sucking it like there was no tomorrow. She takes him deep into her throat moaning and whimpering, almost childlike. Her throat constricts around his pulsing length as he flops on his back enjoying the sensuous sensations of her hot eager mouth and tongue on him.

He gathers the hair at the back of her head in his hand and moves her head up and down, groaning in ecstasy.

"Morning babe, you wanna fuck now or after breakfast."

Grinning as he hears a mumbled reply that vibrates along the length of his cock

"MMMMM ......Both?"

Quickly he rolls the naked Kimberly onto her back and pushes her long legs apart and dips his tongue into her moistening hole, stiffening his tongue he penetrates the folds of her hot pink pussy breathing in the musky scent of her wetness and tongue fucks her while she playfully grabs his ears and pulls him deeper bucking her hips and grinding her wetness into his face.

This was more like the Kimberly he knew and was so fond of, it seemed that all her silly notions of being a common slut were forgotten as he slid up her naked body and eased his cock inside her and fucked her slowly and rhythmically with long deep strokes that had her moaning and whimpering, her legs coiled around his waist, clamping him to her. he pulled out before either of them orgasmed and declared,

"MMMMM that's given me an appetite, let's eat then we fuck again, that ok?"

They sat cross legged side by side propped up against the pillows, feeding each other cereal from their respective bowls. Every now and then Kimberly would dribble milk from the corner of her mouth and let it dribble down her chest and over her soft perky breasts until it gathered into a large white droplet on her nipple and David placed his finger underneath teasing her nipple until it released the offending milk and he offered his finger to Kimberly for her to suck with a naughty giggle.

Once they had finished he drew Kimberly to him and said with a dirty smile,

"Now we fuck for real honey."

Without a word Kimberly got on her hands and knees and opened her legs and waggled her perfect heart shaped butt offering him the choice of which hole to fuck.

David studied her butt for a moment running his hands over both silky smooth globes before sliding into her tight young pussy, teasing her with just half of his eight inch meat and slapping her butt causing it to jiggle and ripple. He chose her pussy because he could see her rear entrance was still bruised from her time with Olav and he didn't want to stir up any bad memories.

Leaning forwards he wrapped his strong hairy arms around Kimberly's swaying dangling tits squeezing them like pastry dough and he jerked his hips forward to push the remainder of his cock into her wet receptive cunt.

"OOOMPH!"

She gasped as her head was forced into the pillows and he ground his pelvis against her butt then he partially withdrew and just a few seconds later he drove in again his balls slapping against the top of her toned thighs her hand fingering her clit barring the way to her bald mons.

"UNH, UNH, UNH, FUCK YEAH, UNH UNH UNH UNH" and

"YESS, DAVID , PLEASE YESSS, AAAHHH"

Were the only sounds from either of them for the next fifteen minutes.

David paced himself perfectly reaching his peak at the same moment as Kimberly shook and juddered with a wet torrential orgasm washing down to meet the hot creamy load that David unleashed inside her.

They lay entwined in each others arms totally exhausted when David suddenly asked

"Kimberly sweetheart, how do you fancy a vacation?"
 
You give me three options and the tour of Europe sounds exciting. All the famous places we could see and the romantic back drops would make me forget about this "pervert warrior " I have become taking out high end perverts of all types. Part of me feels vindicated being just a regular girl doing this but also conflicted because of the methods that need employed.

We arrive in Europe and you say first on the agenda is to go clothes shopping as we head to...
 
PARIS, the most romantic city in the world AND it was the centre of the fashion industry so David and Kimberly set off excitedly and David watched proudly as Kimberly watched the catwalk models, her eyes shining with delight. her smile dazzling, he had never seen her so relaxed and so beautiful. Beautiful as the models were he only had eyes for her. Once she had made her purchases she coyly crooked her finger at him and led him into the lingerie department and looked at him sort of enquiringly.

"WHAT? You want ME to choose your lingerie? You realise that it will be tiny, transparent most likely and showing everything?"

David chuckled, almost joking but realising that it was true. Images of Kimberly in tiny thongs and peekaboo bras flashed into his mind and he felt the first stirrings in his pants.

They took their seats as the show began, David holding Kimberly's hand in his as the models paraded in front of them David felt Kimberly's hand tighten on his and nibble on her bottom lip whenever she saw something that excited her and his on hers as the ache in his pants increased with each passing moment.

Occasionally he couldn't help but groan at some of the lingerie on display and he muttered to himself,

"Oh fuck, yesss"

He ticked off around half a dozen sets in his catalogue and at the end of the show placed his orders to be delivered to their hotel room. Collecting Kimberly he asked if she was hungry and as she affirmed that she was ravenous they went to a small cafe on the banks of the Seine and took in the sights and sounds of the city as they ate.
Towards the end of the meal David's phone signalled there was a text message for him from The Boss. David read it and frowned, it said briefly and to the point,
BE ON YOUR GUARD, THEY ARE LOOKING FOR YOU BOTH, YOUR DESCRIPTIONS HAVE BEEN CIRCULATED WORLDWIDE."

"We had better get back to the hotel I want to see ALL our purchases"

Not wanting to alarm Kimberly he kissed her and ran his hand up her cool naked thigh, stopping just short of the tiny thong she wore.
 
Last edited:
You look antsy and abit nervous. Every time I ask what is going on, I see bad attempts at deflection. Finally I say. " something is wrong you've been odd since that last text. Tell me now problem with one of our "targets"? Heating myself say that sounded odd in my head like I was a cop or something and not just a regular girl in this paid "missions".
 
David struggled with his answers to Kimberly's incessant questions but knew he had to tell her something.

"Okay, I'll tell you but first you gotta show me one of the outfits we bought today and you have to dress in front of me, no hiding"

Kimberly nodded her agreement as she was no longer embarrassed being naked in front of David and she wanted answers.

She stripped off her clothes and posed naked in front of him offering her tits and tweaking her nipples into hard pink buds, her legs astride.

The outfit she chose would have made a eunuch hard, an erotic enseble of black silk straps and laces with tiny bows, she twirled a couple of times to give David a good look before slipping on a long black silk gown with see through panels that suggested nothing but lewd thoughts.

David whistled through his teeth and began undressing Kimberly "We don't wanna mess the dress up do we? Let's go to bed and I'll tell you about the text afterwards"

His eyes gleaming.
 
I stop you from undressing me and with s pouty face like a bratty child I stammer. "NO tell me now or no more "fun". We in trouble or something?" I look at you with a don't beat around the bush look also a semi concerned look as well. You try to dance around thecanswer I seek but my persistent look shows I really want what is going on in regards to the text.
 
Back
Top