Sailer's Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.
gonna sit here with you and have a nice glass of wine and try to relax, if ya don't mind. :)

Sorry your daughter's been sick, that's too bad. :rose: Mine were too, last week. High fevers, etc...

Evening, mariners. :rose::kiss:

Sorry I must have fallen asleep ....:eek:

Puts down a blanket and some comfy cushions.

Wake me up when something interesting happens here, like food or high water. :rolleyes:

The light breeze wafts the smell of coffee and bacon from my galley out over the water. The gentle sway of the boats at anchor leads to the comforting "tinging" sound of running rigging against the aluminum masts.

Good morning all, I hope you slept well...or baring that had some fun.

Anyone want a cup of coffee? Some bacon, eggs and hash browns?

Hello to all the sailors and sailorettes in the Cove.

I hope you all had a fineweekend.

It was marvelous!

Evening all, time for a cuppa tea on the deck before bed...

Thankyou for asking about my daughter she is getting better but slowly.... Whatever it was/is seems to be a nasty bug!! :mad:

I'm sorry she's still sick. I too hope she gets better soon. Nothing more heart wrenching than a sick kid.

gonna sit here with you and have a nice glass of wine and try to relax, if ya don't mind. :)

Evening, mariners. :rose::kiss:

Sounds lovely, a nice glass of wine and relaxing evening!

Just sending out a good evening :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

And a good night and morning to you :kiss:

Puts down a blanket and some comfy cushions.

Wake me up when something interesting happens here, like food or high water. :rolleyes:

Not sure this is interesting, but good morning, have a cup of coffee!

Sorry I must have fallen asleep ....:eek:

I've been known to have that effect on women. :eek:

Glad your daughter's improving. :)

The light breeze wafts the smell of coffee and bacon from my galley out over the water. The gentle sway of the boats at anchor leads to the comforting "tinging" sound of running rigging against the aluminum masts.

Good morning all, I hope you slept well...or baring that had some fun.

Anyone want a cup of coffee? Some bacon, eggs and hash browns?

'Morning. That breakfast sounds good, but not on a weekday. :)

Hope everyone has or is having a nice day.

Marshall, MI. Had some beers from Dark Horse Brewing, that's where they're located.

Oh, OK. That makes sense. Well, I've envisioned the cove as being sort of near everything, but far away from the world, so...sure!!!
But I don't think I've ever been to Marshall, but I know Dark Horse Brewing.

Ever try Great Lakes Brewery? I know, hard to believe anything good from Cleveland, but...

Oh, OK. That makes sense. Well, I've envisioned the cove as being sort of near everything, but far away from the world, so...sure!!!
But I don't think I've ever been to Marshall, but I know Dark Horse Brewing.

Ever try Great Lakes Brewery? I know, hard to believe anything good from Cleveland, but...

No, I haven't tried that yet. I've had stuff from Erie Brewing, which isn't bad.

The Dark Horse stuff was pretty good, for the most part.

Hope you have fun.

WWE..... is that wrestling, or am I getting muddled up with WWF?

It's wrestling. I've been away from it for awhile, but I believe the WWF expanded by acquisition and morphed into WWE.

For some reason I'm a little surprised CI's a wrestilng fan. :confused:

How's everyone today? :)

Afternoon....jumping ship to go to WWE tonight :)

catch you all soon :kiss:

It's wrestling. I've been away from it for awhile, but I believe the WWF expanded by acquisition and morphed into WWE.

For some reason I'm a little surprised CI's a wrestilng fan. :confused:

How's everyone today? :)

I'm fine today and I'm at least as confused as MWMNPA here...wrestling? Is there another WWE??? Come on CI what gives????

Morning everyone :)

Good morning Lovely!

Today promises to be a rough day out on the high seas... so a litte refuge here in the cove before it starts.

Hope all of you have a great day. And if you get a chance wander through the cove. Walk along the beach, have a picnic. Rest on a boat. (and leave me a note!).

WWE is indeed the old WWF wrestling ...I'm not a huge fan but my son is....it would be wrong to not go and ogle Batista though ;)

Tea time?
I'm going to have to take off here soon.
I hope you all have a wonderful evening. Stop by and say hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back