Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am dying on the inside. A person can only take so much pain before starting to fall apart. I can't eat. I can't sleep. I want so badly for you to be telling the truth, but I am almost certain you aren't. Do I end it on the almost certainty or do I grasp to the slight hope that I am wrong and blowing things out of proportion? I just want to curl up in the bed and never get up. I can't keep doing this. Loving you hurts too much.

* Hugs * :rose:
 
Hope it's closer to where you live and not another city. :eek:

They are trying ot keep it as close to where it is as possible. But lucky for me, real estate gets more expensive the farther away from me it gets, and less expensive the closer to me :D

Maybe my 45 minute drive there will be cut down to 40 minutes?
 
Things PMS Stands For:
1. Pass My Shotgun
2. Psychotic Mood Shift
3. Perpetual Munching Spree
4. Puffy Mid-Section
5. People Make me Sick
6. Provide Me Sweets
7. Pardon My Sobbing
8. Pimples May Surface
9. Pass My Sweatpants
10. Pissy Mood Syndrome
11. Plainly; Men Suck
12. Pack My Stuff
and: 13. Potential Murder Suspect
 
You will eventually. :)

Some do and some don't honey. I didn't for the most part. Went off a few foods but didn't really do cravings. One of the things I went off of last after pregnancy. I now hate blackcurrants with a passion.

:) Thank you, ladies. It's nice to have someplace to voice a few questions and concerns and get some feedback from women in the know!

Still don't have a huge appetite, but I'm told this could change any day. Eep. :eek: :D
 
My wife has been nagging me to get my hearing tested. I mentioned it on my last visit to my doctor for another minor matter, so he wrote a letter to the local hospital for me to have a hearing test.

The appointment letter arrived within a couple of days for a date about three weeks ahead - that's lightning fast for hearing tests.

The snag? The consultant wants me to visit my doctor's surgery to get the practice nurse to check that I don't have wax in my ears before I attend the out-patient department.

The nurse checked my ears for wax the day before I saw my doctor. My doctor checked my ears for wax before he wrote the letter to the hospital. I haven't had wax in my ears for many years.

So I've had to make another appointment to see the nurse so that she can check that my ears still haven't got any wax in them. The practice manager insists that I must put oil in my ears before the nurse checks, to loosen the wax I don't have.

My hearing of normal sounds is still good. I can hear a pin drop on a solid floor. What I find difficult is conversation with a group. I have no problems in formal situations when one person speaks and then another speaks. I have real difficulty with several people speaking at once, or people speaking against background noise such as a television or stereo system. Background music on a TV programme irritates me because it obscures the voices and action sounds. Most US imports have become impossible for me to watch because of the insistent background music.

So next week I'm going to have my oiled ears checked for wax that isn't there before I go for a hearing test. At the beginning of the hearing test the consultant will check again - for wax that isn't there.

Waxless Og

What? I can't hear you.

;)
 
I thought keeping important info on my usb stick was a good idea right untill i lost it just now
 
It has been the most gorgeous day here. Sunny and mild with a slight breeze, low humidity. Someone pinch me. Is this a dream?
 
I thought I was only kidding when I said I would be sleeping when the kung fu people were testing this morning. But da-um if that wasn't a self fulfilling prophecy. I was up before 8:00 am like I always am, but as I sat there watching TV at around 10:30 I just zonked right out! I slept until close to 11:30, making myself yet again a man of my word, as I slept while they were testing.
 
One play over with...readthrough of another tonight! Starting to feel a little tired - hoping Literotica can keep me awake ;)
 
The dilemma is simple: if I get what I'm longing for, the "normalcy" that i want for some magical 48 hour period, will I be satisfied or will it open the aching void wider?
 
Use by and Best Before dates

We're beginning to restock our new kitchen with everything we took out as the old kitchen was demolished back to the walls (and beyond).

My wife thinks that a week after "Use by" dates is still OK. Possibly she's right.

We've been discussing what the cut-off should be for "Best Before" dates. So far the only compromise we've reached is that anything with a "Best Before" date starting 19xx should be discarded. The oldest? Best before 1979!

Og
 
I'm really tired of "friends" who can't be bothered to stay in touch. They never get online to chat, they never make a phone call, they never put forth the effort. Why the fuck can't I find a friend who will put forth the same effort I do to remain friends?
 
If I asked for a cup of coffee, someone would search for the double meaning.

Mae West

What a woman!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top