YAHOO CHAT Thread - New

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, I’m male, 46 from the UK. Any ladies looking for some family roleplay? PM me her or add me on yahoo.

Alan xx
 
online now. Male 39. India. Anybody want to talk on yahoo? My profile has a lot of detail. Specially appreciate BBW
 
I'm a 27 year old girl, and let me say from the start that I'm not into roleplay or cams. I like to chat and share and explore ideas, pictures, videos and obviously some sexy times. I like to think I'm well-spoken, friendly and intelligent, and I'd like to meet someone who shares the same qualities who's up for chatting about a bit more than just the obvious.

If you're interested feel free to pm me - but please take the time to say a little more than 'hi' if you're really looking for a response - your challenge is to intrigue me!
 
38m for f

I'm lingering over my morning coffee on this gray morning and browsing for inspiration. I'm seeking engaging conversation with an intriguing female partner that may naturally lead to flirting, teasing, and more if we get along. Check my profile and PM me or say hello on yahoo/skype messenger if you're in a similar mood right now. If we click, I'm open to almost anything.
 
Would like to chat with couples and select single females....
Dominant Male 58 That's Male for the hard to read
wife sharing how to get Him/Her interested.I would love to talk with submissive couples.. most subjects open for discussion
SexuallyJaded on Yahoo
 
30 m from Alabama here looking to RP or just chat about your naughtiest fantasies. Open to chatting with M or F.

Also open to cam and/or voice chat.

bamamatt333555
 
Is there anybody out there? Can anybody hear me?

23 m long beach, ca
writing a paper for class, will be on pretty much all day haha
:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top