'Educating Andi' (closed to AndreaSubbie)

Looking up into his eyes she replied, "Yes Sir, your slut would like to hold your cock, would like to make it erupt,"

And reaching out, she wrapped her cool hand around his swollen shaft, slowly pulling the skin of his erection up towards the head, then slowly back down towards his belly, repeating the movement and watching his organ for signs that it might indeed erupt the precious white semen.
 
.

He watched her as she seemed slightly apprehensive as she reached out and gripped his cock. Her hold was firm however, but not too tight, as she eased back the foreskin, before letting it slide back.

He smiled as he called her name, and Andrea looked up, his gaze catching her.

"Make me cum slut. Cover your lips, breasts with my seed you fucking cum slut. I know how much you want it, want me....."

She was in a position to see his cock and balls were almost smoothed, just covered in 3 or 4 days growth, whilst his pubic region was smoothly trimmed from the base of his cock towards the top of his thighs, and up towards his waistline.

He kept looking looking at her until he closed his eyes, to enjoy the sensations as she clearly knew how to masturbate a guy. Her strokes were long, and deliberate, her grip firm, but not overly firm.

Once or twice he could feel her breath on his wet glans as he thougth of her naked, underneath him, or her mounting him, riding his cock. Those thoughts of Andrea made him become even more aroused.

He wasnt sure how long he lasted, but his breathing became shorter, gaspy as his orgasm approached.

"Fuck you slut, make me cum you bitch. Let my pearl droplets cover your breasts your lips, fuck...."

His back tensed as his body froze momentatrily before he cried out in esctasy as he shot a huge thick stream of his cum into the air, as he opene dhis eyes.

As Andrea continued to stroke, each stroke milked him further as he covered her face and her Decolletage with his cum, his seed....

His breaths were deep as if he had just ran a 100 metres final. But with his eyes open he could see his cum on the young girl's body.

"Thank you Andrea" he offered as he sat back up, and grabber her shoulders as he leant in, licking his own cum from her Décolletage and swallowed it in front of her

.
 
Adrian's disgusting, abusive language just heated her up further. It was a combination of debasement that somehow excited her, and an expression of his own arousal. His own arousal over her. That made her feel good. It made her feel powerful in a submissive kind of way. She, Andrea, could really excite a man to the point where he abandoned civilised conversation and let his animal lust take over. And THAT really pleased her, aroused her.

So Andrea continued to masturbate her landlord, to wank him, to stroke his cock, to jerk him off, and yes, she was eager for his cum.

And that's when she felt his body tense, and looking up she watched him arch his back, hold his breath, then ejaculate a huge spout of semen up into the air ... for it to fall back onto her hands, tits and and belly. And it was followed by more, and yet more, in powerful jets that splattered against her face, cheeks and tits, possibly even getting in her hair.

And Andrea kept on coaxing more out until he was done, and the last drop was perched on the end of his swollen knob.

She hadn't expected him to lick his own cum off her tits, and as he sat back and thanked her, she replied, "No, thank YOU Sir," and leaned in to kiss his lips, her tongue seeking out some of his own orgasm from his mouth.

That was an amazing experience, and she wondered what she might do to keep him happy. Perhaps bring him breakfast, naked? Andrea didn't know, but she'd have fun thinking abut it while Adrian recovered from his massive orgasm.
 
.


Adrian tasted, savoured his own seed as he licked some of Andrea's young form. A few years ago, shortly after he became a widower, he saw a female who would only swallow his seed if he would as well.

"A fair one" he reaslised, and so had become conditioned; even enjoyed it at times, like now. Not necessary for the taste but like a few of is other kinks, for the shock factor.

But as he sat up, and admired his cum on her body, thinking it was worthy of a Turner Prize nomination, he suddenly felt drunk. But then they had consumed two bottles of wine.

"Thank you Andrea, you certainly have an interesting wanking style... " as he reached out and took a dollop of his thick gooey seed and fed her some.

"You have college tomorrow and I have a meeting.... I will bed you good night...."

He stood up and and kissed her gently on her lips and forehead before he collected his items and walked to the door, awaiting a response before he descended into his liar.
 
He stood up and and kissed her gently on her lips and forehead before he collected his items and walked to the door, awaiting a response before he descended into his liar.

"Yes Sir," she replied, licking his cum from his fingers, then wiping his runnier gobs of cum off her body and licking them off her fingers.

"I'll let you know when I'm home, Sir, if I come back after you ... and if my wanking style displeases you, I'll practice ... you should enjoy it ... I'm sorry if I didn't please you?"

Andrea looked a little unsure of herself, having thought that she'd actually done a pretty good job of wanking him.

But who should she practice on, if not Adrian himself?
 
Last edited:
.

"I'll let you know when I'm home, Sir, if I come back after you ... and if my wanking style displeases you, I'll practice ... you should enjoy it ... I'm sorry if I didn't please you?"

"Oh on the contary; I've not cum like that for some time, Kudos to where it is deserved... And I'll see you tomorrow. Hope youahve agood night sleep in your first night in the bed.."

He closed the door and descended down to his rooms and closed the door behind him. It wasnt long before he had cleane dhis genital area and was under the large duvet on his extra Kingsize bed.

xxxxxx

In the morning he woke up around 6 am as he did most days, and was soon in the gym doing a few exercises whislt the kettle boiled. Later as he was sipping his tea, he hand wrote a letter to Andrea, having arranged her to have a free STD check at a local private clinic, whom he ran the accounts for.

"Dear Andrea

And thank you for a lovely evenign last night, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

Please find attached a contqzct number for a local STD clinic, Dr Mark Page. He will gladly offer a checkup, no need to worry about the fee. That is all in hand.

I will be in touch around lunchtime.

MAster"


He placed it on the front door next to the chain, so Andrea would see the letter; as he headed to his office and started work, hearing her descend the stairs, his door ajar as he listened to classic FM.
 
Coming down to make her way to College, wondering if there was any way that she could learn from last night's experience and incorporate it into her thesis eventually, she only just noticed the envelopeas she turned the door handle.

Tucking it into her bag, she headed out for the bus stop and a day of academic study. On the way to Uni she remembered the envelope and opened it, thinking it might be a shopping list for their supper.

She blushed as she read it! He signed it MASTER .... did that mean that she was now pet? And an STD check-up? She shuddered when she thought of the awful videos she'd streamed last night after Adrian had left. Her fingers had been soo busy as she watched all kinds of age gap and exhibitionist and humiliation scenes, one of them set in a Doctor's surgery. Well thankfully that stuff didn't happen for real!

As soon as she was in college she found a quiet corned and phoned the clinic number Adrian had given her, asking for Dr Mark Page.
 
Last edited:
.

His morning was slow, reviewing spreadsheets against receipts and invoices. Tedious but still required 100% attention. But it was well paid, there was always a requirement for accountants, and so he was able to work, and command a sensible fee.

But around midday he left his office and headed downstairs, in his shorts and fleece top, picking his phone up as he went. As he waited for the espresso machine to heat up, he retrieve his phone and selected a number; and wrote a text. He scaned it briefly before he pressed send.

"Any plans for Lunchtime my wannabe pet? M."

.
 
She was in the canteen when her phone buzzed with an incoming message. And yes, it was from Adrian, from Sir, from Master.

'Just getting a cup of tea, Sir, then the Clinic in 1 hr' SEND

Taking her tea to a free table she sat demurely, looking tidy and respectable in the ubiquitous uniform of jeans and sweater, her hair in a tidy ponytail.

As she waited for a reply, she wondered what Master was planning, if anything, and also what the clinic would be like. Hopefully no worse than a check up!
 
.

IT wasn't long as before his phone vibrated onthe table, informing him of a reciept ot an email or text. He continued steaming the milk for his latte, and carefully poured it over the hot coffee, attmepting to make a pattern with the froth, and as usual failed badly.

He reached for his phone and smiled as he read her reply.

'Just getting a cup of tea, Sir, then the Clinic in 1 hr'

"Wow you have moved fast..... Please ensure that when you see him, that your pussy is in a state of arousal.... M."

He smiled as he wondered what Andrea would do to complete her task if anything. He had no way of finding out whether she does the task or not, other than possibly her look of guilt when he asks her, and she clearly hasn't?

But the task was just to keep her on her guard; to let her know that his tasks can come any time , any place.

He quickly followed it up with another text.

"Do not shave or trim or wax your pubic region until I say so."

.
 
Andra blushed when she read Adrian's text. A state of arousal, for a STD exam? Yikes, but that was going to be embarassing ... she'd have to masturbate before going in!

As she was composing a reply in her head, Adrian's second text arrived. Well that was easier to deal with!

She typed
'Yes Master, aroused pussy for Dr and no pubic trim until you allow' SEND

Finishing her tea, she went to the Ladies room and in a cubicle, removed her briefs, stuffing them in her bag. Then sitting on the toilet with legs spread, jeans round her ankles, she teased her pussy and clit. Just gentle movements that made her folds swell and begin to glisten. Such a shame she was in jeans and not a skirt today,but never mind. She hadn't anticipated more games from Master when she'd dressed this mornng.

So when she was going through the clinic's doors and giving her name to the pretty receptionist, the chafing of the coarse denim against her bare bottom was successfully keeping her aroused.

Andrea took a seat as directed in the waiting area until her name was called.
 
Last edited:
.

'Yes Master, aroused pussy for Dr and no pubic trim until you allow'

Adrian smiled as he sipped his coffee, before he re-read her text. He knew she had arranged a 2pm appoimtent with his friend, though he had not told him any other details other than she was a new lodger.

He replied to her text.

"Good pet, you are pleasing me, I've been working on the first post of our role play story. What is your ETA this evening and would you like Master to cook for you?"


He enjoyed cooking, and well if Andrea had studies, she needed time to study, though he had a pre-arranged date that evening, and he want going to cancel it for anyone. IF Andrea got jealous, well her issue, not his. He didn't really believe in monogamy these days, if two people enjoyed fucking together , then why shouldn't they? As long as they were consenting...

But his thoughts returned to his laptop in the kitchen as he returned t the story he was hoping to develop with Andrea, if she still remembered.
 
Dr Page and Doctor Watkins

.

As 2pm approached, the receptionist gave Andrea a clipboard with a questionnaire on, asking basic details such as age, sex, and the like before a second page asking the usual medical questions such as are you a diabetic, are you on existing medication, and the like.

Doctor Jane Watkins left the office and examination room to the reception area and saw their client, Ms Stevens.

Jane Had just recently finished her Medic course, and was now a basic qualified doctor, medic. But she now had to start her long route of specialism. She had chosen Gynecology, which though also included a range of topics including U&D and STDs as well as other related problems. And so, she was on placement at the local hospital as part of her training. Mark, who was also a consultant at the local hospital had a private clinic two days a week, and so she was spending some time there to experience the private sector.

She wore a lose fitting blouse and a red printed pattern knee length A-skirt, her light cream blouse allowing the dark red of her bra and camisole to be revealed at times. Her natually mousy blonde hair was in a pony, her skinny calves covered in ill fitting knee high boots, many stores sold boot that didn't cater for her skinny calves.

"Ms Stevens, Please come through."

Mark was sitting there in a short sleeve shirt and smart chinos, his brown George boots highly polished.

He was about 5'7, similar in height to Jane, as he sat behind his desk. Unlike his friend, and her landlord, he was rather slender.

"Good afternoon Andrea, I may call you Andrea I presume, and this is Jane, a trainee who is learning the skills of private clinics...."

He smiled and he was calm, and softly spoken, his days of displaying short man syndrome were over.

"And how is my dear friend Adrian? The bastard wants to charge me more this year for his accounting services..." he smiled broadly, clearly the two were great friends.

"So, What's the problem? or are you here for a checkup after some rather risque action?"
 
Andrea felt reassured by Mark's calm and professional demeanor, and quickly replied,

"Oh I'm here beacuse Adrian asked me to get a check up for, um STD's," and it this point she unconsciously screwed up her face in embarassment. "I'm starting a, er, a new relationship, and just need to know I'm clean?"

She was winging it a bit, not having thought out exactly why she would need to be in an STD Clinic, or why her Landlord would have anything to do with arranging her appointment.

"And he seems fine Dr, as far as I know ..." she shuffled from foot to foot, glancing at Jane, even more embarassed to have aroused herself and removed her undies now that there was another person in the room. This was going to be very awkward!

The form-filling had been fairly astraight forward; she'd had to give a medical history to the university, so it wasn't difficult to remember the relevant details. However while waiting in Reception, before completing her Medical History, Andrea had sent a quick reply to Master, not being sure when she'd be called and how much time she had.

But he'd called her Pet! So grinning at the award of Pet Status, she typed;
'Master, home around 4, would LOVE your cooking, can't wait to read our rp story .. at the Clinic about to be called, your pet a' SEND
 
Last edited:
.

"And he seems fine Dr, as far as I know ..."

"Ah yes Adrian's state of health... Jane can you please show our guest his latest checkup?" He returned to face Andrea, he come sin most months for a checkup, and he asked me to show you a copy of his recent results, all good as usual..."

Mark sipped his coffee as he saw Andrea's embarrassment. He was expecting some more elaborate cover story, but she admitted it straight away, they are contemplating becoming intimate with each other.

"Well Andrea, it isn't for me to talk about my client's sex life, but well as far as I know you will be his first relationship with a lodger, interesting times... Anyway..?"

He paused..

"Oh and Andrea, before I continue, have you had any previous examples with STD and U&D clinics? We do ask rather some personal questions.... Some of them might be rather personal and prying but they are to help us ascertain the risks you have or hopefully have not exposed yourself too...."

"Have you ever engaged in any risque practices, such as bare back sex, drug usage or anything like that? And when was the last time you had any form of sexual activity with a partner? Bob Doesn't count" he offered grinning "as long as you keep it clean?"

He listened as Jane took notes on paperwork, as Adrian scanned her completed questionnaire...

"And have you ever had any issues such as lice, crabs, thrush, that sort of thing?"

He smiled as he listened, and made notes accordingly...
 
Last edited:
Andrea was horrified that the Doctor, and Jane now, knew that was going to be fucking her Landlord! Even if Adrian was sexually clean and healthy.

So she had to answer his probing questions about her sex experience, which wasn't great.

She told him that the few times she'd had sex she'd insisted on a condom, and hadn't been in a relationship for half a year, and never suspected that she might have an STD, though she did get thrush sometimes and her own Doctor took care of it in one dose.

Keeping her head down out of humiliation, she just wanted this whole thing to be over soon, but at the same time the earlier arouising of her pussy, the rough denim of her jeans, the embarassment and knowledge that Jane and Dr Mark might work out that she was going commando, all kept her swollen and inflamed down below.
 
.

Mark sensed her anxiety, apprehension... and so he smiled.

"Andrea everything you say to me is in total confidence, the only reason I have mentioned any thing about Adrian is that he asked me to.... After all you have the right to have trust in him as well."


"the few times I've had sex I insisted on a condom, and well, Ive not been in a relationship for over half a year, and so as far as I know never suspected I may might have an STD. Oh and I often get minor thrush infections but my Doctor has treated me accordingly..."

"So youhave had thrush, most people do these days, in part from jeans and leggings or other tight clothing.... So have you had any Any warts, rashes, swelling, itches in or around your genitals, anus or mouith?"

"So you have not been in a relationship, down to your studies I presume... but well I remember my days as a student, and from what Jane has said, it is even worse, with students going to parties or clubs, losing control, and their primal urges taking over. So I need to ask the following please Andrea."

"Have you ever engaged in bareback vaganial penetration at all? Have you ever explored anal play or even anal penetration? It seems to becoming more and more popular now, thanks to the porn on the net...."

He sipped his coffee as Jane sat there almost indifferent, but noding where and relevant.

"And oral sex, have you engaged in oral sex, and if so do you allow him to cum in you mouth? If so do you spit or swallow?" Would you be interested in the two vaccines that are now given to teenagers to reduce HPV and HAV and HBV? I can certainly arrange an immunisation for you?"


 
She wasn't sure what her recent experience with Adrian counted as. She'd jerked him off and tasted his cum, but hadn't actually had his penis in her mouth, so she started her answers with,

"Yes to oral, sir, yes in my mouth and yes I swallow," cringeing inside at how slutty this was. "And no thank you, I don't think I need the vaccines. I've never had anal sex of any kind, and not had vaginal without a condom .."! Not yet, she mentally noted, hoping that would soon change.

"And I haven't ever noticed any warts or stuff in, um, those areas."

He was right, the questions were rather personal, but it looked like they were nearing the end of his printed list, so hopefuily that was it, and she could go home in a moment.
 
.

Adrian took notes but remained pretty impassive. He had heard it all before, but he did raise a slight smile to the swallow reply. Gals below 30 mostly did it seemed, those over 30 were the exception from his client surveys.

"The Vaccines will help prevent you from gaining any of those viral diseases, which are often spread by sexual activities, but not exclusively so. And if you agree, it will be on Adrian's tab..."

"I suggest you do" agreed Jane.

"Well I think that covers your history.. Now time for your physicla examination. Please go behind the screen and change into the paper robe, you can keep your knickers or thong on if you like...."

He turned to Jane

"Can you get ready to take the blood samples and physical examination please?"

He stood up and walked over to the sink to scrub his hands as did Jane.
 
"Well if you think it best, yes I'll have the vaccines, please," she replied, bowing to the certainty in their voices, but dreading this physical.

She went behind the curtain and quickly undressed, taking off her sweater and jeans, very aware that she had no undies to keep on! The bra came off, and she slipped into the paper robe, drawing it closed over her naked front. Remembering Master's orders, she opened her legs, licked her fingers, and slowly massaged her still mildly aroused pussy. With the embarassments and intrusive questioning, it wasn't difficult to heighten her arousal, and as soon as she was ready she stepped back into the examination room, holding the gown together with her left hand.

"I'm ready, Doctors," she said quietly.
 
Last edited:
.

"I'm ready, Doctors,"

"Well Thank you Andrea, please come to the examination bench."

Jane and Mark were already at the examination bench/table, the usual table found in GP surgeries, one end was raised and and a pillow, and at the other end was a couple of chairs.

As Andrea approached, Mark offered Andrea a hand as she climbed onto the examination bench.

Mark explained the procedures, that Jane would take some blood for blood testing, and that they would examine her and take a couple of samples, including a smear. Whilst he didn't anticipate Andrea having any signs of cancer, it was something he always did with a new patient to get a base line result.

After several minutes discussion, Mark was ready.

"Please open your robe Andrea."

As soon as she did so, and offered them a view of her genitalia, her pubic region, he was surprised by her apparent state of arousal, together with some clear signs of rubbing marks on her pubic region.

Her pubic region was trimmed, as if a set of hair trimmers had been used. Her clit was protruding from under it's hood, clearly aroused, as ere her labia, flushed, engorged with blood. Her slit was also clearly moist, as in inhaled deeply, enjoying the scent of her aroma, her heat.

Mark looked at Jane who blushed slightly, clearly not having seen a female genitalia aroused before, at least in a professional capacity he thought.

But the two of them started their examination, Jane was taking the lead, as she described what she saw, Mark was making notes, and agreeing with Jane' s observations.

Mark asked Jane for any signs of warts, or moles, and then anything else that might be of concern. Finally Jane took a couple of smear samples before finishing.

"Well Andrea, all looks good so far, and we have a set of smears for tests. All we need now is a blood sample."

He looked at Andrea and smiled. "Wasn't to painful or intrusive was it?"

Soon Jane was taking some blood from Andrea's left arm...

"Thank you Andrea. You can go and change.... "

There were a few more formalities before Andrea was allowed to leave, including an explanation that they will be testing for HIV and should she want counselling, that was available.

"And so Andrea, we will see you in two weeks or so for the results of the various tests."
 
Last edited:
On the way home Andrea was half relieved at how smoothly the whole examination went. She'd had to agree with the Doctor that no, it hadn't been too intrusive, yet there was also the other half. As well as being thankful that it went so simply, she was also still horny and unsatisfied.

Part of her wanted Adrian to have been there to witness the examination, or perhaps some medical students as well as Jane. Oh well, she'd just have to 'sort herself out' later.

She noticed a message from Adrian, mentioning their on-line role play that he'd started, and she spent some time reading his post and thinking how she might reply, knowing that other people might actually read their little story.

And then she was home, and coming in the front door she sent a message:

'Master, I'm home from the clininc, results in 2 weeks. And I did make sure I was aroused for the examination. Pet' SEND

Then it was up to her room and onto the computer to write a reply to Adrian's story post.
 
Last edited:
.


Adrian had sent Andrea two possible stories to Andrea for her to chose, though in reality, one theme actually had two opportunities, so he wasn't sure what she would go for.

He returned to his office, and started to resume his work, sipping coffee when he heard the front door, and the sound of the stairs creaking. He looked at the clock on the wall, a large reverse clock.

"3:25" he mumbled.

Moment slater he received her text.

'Master, I'm home from the clinic, results in 2 weeks. And I did make sure I was aroused for the examination. Pet'

He smiled as re typed his reply.

"Thank you pet, and glad you were aroused. What did youthink of Mark and Jane? Oh and are you free this Saturday? and pressed send.

He followed it up with another "Master would like a coffee, why don't you put the Espresso machine on, and the kettle if youprefer tea? I'll be down soon. M"

He spent the next 20 minutes or so finishing his spreadsheet during which he heard Andrea charge down the stairs, before he followed her; down stairs, still in a pair of shorts and a 1/4 zip fleece top unfastened exposing his upper chest.
 
Still in her sweater, bra and jeans, not having bothered with panties even after coming home, she texted Adrian from the kitchen where she'd put the kettle and coffee machines on.

'Master, the machines are on. Yes I'm free Saturday. I liked Mark and Jane, they're very professional, but they both saw me horny' SEND

Andrea then got out the mugs and necessary makings for their drinks.
 
.

Adrian walked into the kitchen and saw Andrea and smiled.

"Afternoon Pet...." as he reached out and stroked her hair as if she was a cat or a dog.

"Mark is a good friend and client of mine.... Jane is some one whom he has taken under his wing to his wife's disgust..." as I tease.

As Adrian starts to prepare his own coffee grinding the beans up, he looked across at Andrea in her tight fitting jeans and simple jumper with a light V neck line.

"Are you wanting coffee or Tea?" before he continued.

"I am holding an informal dinner party on Saturday evening, and I was wondering whether you would be wanting to help wait on? It would be worth £50 and I know how hard up you students are. Let me know if you are interested."

As he finished speaking, the kitchen was filled with the sound of the milk being steamed as he made his coffee.
 
Back
Top