'Educating Andi' (closed to AndreaSubbie)

Grinning in her turn, she pulled the corgette from her body with a 'pop' and moved over to the chopping board to slice it as he asked.

"I hope we're going to marinade our ingredients like this when you have your guests over?"

There was a naughty glint in her eye, making it unclear if she was being serious or not.

Once sliced, the vegetable was added to the sauce and she stood next to him as he stirred and supervised the food.
 
.

Adrian watched as Andi chopped the courgette before she placed it into the saucepan. He sipped his wine before he added the fresh pasta t the tomato sauce.

"Be ready in five pet, please lay the table.."

He turned back to stir the saucepan, the smell of dill and basil filling his nostrils...

"Oh and please can you refresh our glasses please.?"

They stood in silence for a moment or two, before Adrian started to make small talk.

"So any plans for the weekend? Out clubbing and picking on young men later?" he teased.

Soon, he served the meal into preheated pasta bowls, and grated fresh parmesan cheese before placing the two bowls on the table mats. They sat down and started to eat, aware that she was still in just her top.

He took a few mouthfuls and chewed, before he placed his fork down and sipped his wine.

"So pet, what are you aiming to achieve from our friendship....?" He paused before he continued taking another sip first. "AT the moment I am not ready for a monogamous relationship....." His voice was quiet yet serious.
 
"Oh, I wasn't expecting a monogamous relationship, Adrian. I offered myself understanding that a Dominant Master will appeal to lots of girls."

Andrea sipped her own wine while she considered how to explain her thoughts.

"I think what I'm looking for in our relationship is mutual pleasure, sex, a satisfying of your controlling desires, my submissive desires, and hopefully a discrete stretching of my sexual boundaries. I don't want a reputation as a slut, but I'd like to be a slut under your direction. I want to know that you are not monogamous, and want you to tell me about your sex with other women, boast to me. I expect you to share me with your friends, or not, as you desire."

She paused, hoping she had given Adrian a fair idea of where she was coming from.

She added as an afterthought, "And no clubbing this weekend, I want to stay in even though we have your Dinner Party. Instead I'll probably do some exercise and watch kinky erotic videos, possibly try sex chat-rooms for a bit of fun?"
 
.

Adrian reached for the large 18-inch phalic wooden black pepper grinder and covered his meal with a light covering of pepper before placing it in front of Andi.

He listened intently as she spoke, nodding a couple of times as he sipped his wine. As she finished speaking, he took a mouthful of food and slowly masticated it before taking another mouth, and finished that.

"Right Andi. From now one you are not to reach orgasm until I say so. Nore are you to shave your cunt. Understand?" He finished by sipping his wine. His voice was soft yet somehow commanding.

He looked at her as his mind pondered about the possibilities. Several ideas came to mind rather quickly.

"What sort of exercise do you participate in Andi?" he inquired, imagining her in her tight Lycra outfit.
 
Andrea nodded her understanding of his instructions, liking them. She would grow out the sides of her bush that she'd shaved to a bikini strip, but that was ok. He might give her new instructions when the weather was suitable for bikinis.

The orgasm-denial was expected.

She reached for the big dark grinder, thinking how much it reminded her of a long fat black penis, and caressed it while grinding on more pepper than she'd intended.

"Usually I do a form of aerobic stretches and stuff. If I do it with other girls, I wear sweats; if on my own then either bra and knickers or nude."

She wondered what interest he had in her exercise routine.
 
.

He took another mouthful as he waited for her reply, and as she spoke, continued chewing.

"Just curious I guess, do you ever go running or cycling? If so, maybe we could go together sometimes?"

He took another sip of wine before he asked another question.

"What are your limits pet? What limits can I push, and which ones should I adhere to?" He raised his eyebrows as he finished, before delving into another mouthful.
 
"I have been known to go running, but I prefer cycling, and I love the sexy tight lycra!" her eyes sparkled.

"Fixed limits are: I don't want to be arrested or lose my research place or jeopardise future jobs. No poo, no vomit, no pain.

Movable limits? I'm both shy and a wannabe exhibitionist. I like to hide when in company but also want to be the centre of attention. I hate embarassment, but want to be sexually humiliated and exploited in front of others. Sexually of very limited experience but want to be slutty. Does any of that make sense?"

Andrea sipped her wine, again wondering if she managed to explain herself.
 
.

"Well, maybe we should get you a bike over the weekend... And yes some gals look fucking sexy in their cycling attire. Alas, I don't!"

He listened intently as she was, in effect setting down the ground rules.

Her fixed limits made sense, but he had an idea or two about that, though. Her expanding limits were a bit muddled but he kind of guessed, at least what in part she was trying to say.

"So the waitress uniform that you saw tonight, with those sheer blouses and provocative lingerie... will they help you to explore your exhibitionist streak?"

He sipped his wine as something she said circled in his mind.

"I can't believe that you are that innocent pet...." he paused. "Tell me more please?" he asked.
 
Andrea giggled, hoping Aidrian would find her 'fucking sexy!' She liked that term, and wanted to hear it used to describe herself.

"Yes, the waitress uniform looks just the thing. Revealing but subtle, sexy but still decent. A hint of the exhibitionist.

And its not that I'm innocent, just inexperienced. Only a few boyfriends, some very vanilla in-bed sex and a few blow jobs. You're the most daring excitement I've yet had"
 
.

He grinned to himself as she answered his question, though he was curious as to how experienced she was. He felt she wasn't as innocent as she was claiming. Time will tell he said to himself in his head.

He carried on eating, until his pasta bowl was empty, washing down the last remnants of his meal with a sip of wine.

"Well tomorrow, my guests are a mixture of couples and singles, and they can get pretty wild...."

He swirled the wine in his glass before he asked his next question.

"Ever been with a female my innocent pet?"
 
"I didn't say I'm innocent, just inexperienced! I've watched some pretty wild stuff on the internet!" but she wondered if she'd cope with Adrian's wild friends.

"And no, I've never done anything sexual with a woman, apart from kissing girl friends back in school."

Andrea finished her own food and wine, and stood to clear away.
 
.

"I didn't say I'm innocent, just inexperienced! I've watched some pretty wild stuff on the internet!"

He grinned as she became defensive about her innocence nature.

"Sorry" he simply replied, but full of genuine conviction.

He watched her stand up and started to clear the dishes.

"Just stack them on the work top, I'll feed the dishwasher later, and show you tomorrow how to use it..."

Sure it wasn't difficult, but he had other thoughts for the evening, a which loading the dishwasher wasn't one of the,

As he spoke he stood up and stepped behind her placing his hand son her hips under her top as he kissed her ear lobe.

"Fancy seducing me tonight pet?"

He started to kiss her ear and the neck close to her ear. as his hands reached around to her abdomen, and then upwards to cup her breasts under her jumper letting his fingers caress her nipples before pinching them abruptly.
 
Mm his hands felt nice on her body, the way he was under her clothes, though she jumped at his pinch.

"Does that mean you want to fuck again?" she asked in a sultry voice, hoping he could do it again after their pre-dinner sex.

"Maybe I could try on my aerobics outfit? And I probably need some new cycling lycra?"

Her hands stroked his thighs behind her back as she nestled into him, then pressed his bum to push his crotch into her ass.

"I'd like to try doggie style," she announced quietly.
 
.

He listened to her as she spoke but only vaguely heard her. His own mind was a million miles away, debating what he should do.

As her fingers started to cares his thighs, he pinched her nipples again, and the started to pull them away from her form, making her breasts into almost perfect conical shapes; and continued extending them, till she gasped with pain.

He then released them, as he whispered.

"Face me slut. Face your Master..!


He stepped back slightly to allow her to turn to face him, and he smiled, cupping her right cheek with his own palm.

"You are alluring Andi, young pretty and with an air of innocence yet a contradictory desire to be used...."


As he finished speaking, his head tilted as he leant in softly kissing her lips, with a series of tender brushing kisses, before he allowed his kiss to deepen sighing gently as he did so. As his mouth made love to hers, his other hand moved down to cup her mound, softly squeezing it, feeling her warmth, her wetness.

"Any preference on how you would like me dressed for you pet? Females can also be quite visual as well as us men..."

As he spoke, he inserted a finger past her labia in a powerful thrust, causing her ti exhale.
 
Mm he was playing her body like it was his own personal playground, taking her at her word and stretching the boundaries of what she liked sexually.

His finger probe made her gasp, such a contrast to the lovely kissing, but it was strong, demanding, Masterly.

"Dressed? If I'm to choose, I'd like you to dress in a suit, as a powerful businessman, I'd like you to fuck me and abuse me while wearing your suit ... the Powerful Man and his slut toy?"

Andrea bit her lip gently as she enjoyed the mental as well as the physical game.
 
.

"Dressed? If I'm to choose, I'd like you to dress in a suit, as a powerful businessman, I'd like you to fuck me and abuse me while wearing your suit ... the Powerful Man and his slut toy?"

As she finished speaking he kissed the base of her neck briefly as he contemplated what she just said.

Finally, he spoke.

"You have thirty minutes to dress as a slut. What ever you decide t wear, may be damaged... I'll meet you in the living room with a bottle of sparkling wine opened and poured.@ His voice was soft, barely audible, yet very commanding.

Having recharged his glass of wine, he just walked out of the kitchen heading to his room. As he walked through the doorway, he paused as he looked over his shoulder.

"don't be late pet!"
 
Back
Top