Buxom's busting out all over

Just in case you thought the other one was being left out!

Also for information they are vibrating nipple clamps - you can adjust the intensity, starting off with just a little nip & moving up!

Mmmm i love those tits!

Perfect!! I just want to motor boat them ;)

Just in case you thought the other one was being left out!

Also for information they are vibrating nipple clamps - you can adjust the intensity, starting off with just a little nip & moving up!

Nice pics! And the clamps sounds fun.;)

Have you ever tried one out anywhere else?
Would you recommend these....I know a certain lady I'd like to try them out on!
Thanks for showing both of your full lusty breast and WOW!

Have you ever tried one out anywhere else?
Would you recommend these....I know a certain lady I'd like to try them out on!
Thanks for showing both of your full lusty breast and WOW!

I have tried one elsewhere - too painful to keep there but kind've nibbling at it with one is very nice! The only problem with them is that they're rather heavy because of the vibrating part & they tend to slip off if you move!

My apologies to the more sensitive amongst you - they really don't hurt that much - just enough to be pleasurable!

For those of you who don't like to see me getting hurt here's a non-painful one!

Last edited:
My apologies to the more sensitive amongst you - they really don't hurt that much - just enough to be pleasurable!

For those of you who don't like to see me getting hurt here's a non-painful one!

O just like looking at your body!:kiss:

I rather like the clamp pictures. But then I have liked all of your pictures. I think it has to do with the subject matter. You really look like you are enjoying yourself which is a huge turn on for me. That smile of yours mmmmmm. That body of your wow!

Thanks boys! Hubby has a big run at the weekend & is saving his energy so I'm feeling a little frustrated - I'm sure he'll make it up to me afterwards though.

Thanks boys! Hubby has a big run at the weekend & is saving his energy so I'm feeling a little frustrated - I'm sure he'll make it up to me afterwards though.

Sorry you are feeling frustrated. Anything we can do to help?:devil:;):heart::rose:

Oh you always help - I only have to come over here & read the comments & I get nice & wet!

Back