Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI Red, I like what you've done to the place, looks very you and very cool. Haven't met you cordially, but I've seen you around and wanted to pop in and say hi and meet you. :rose:

HI Red, I like what you've done to the place, looks very you and very cool. Haven't met you cordially, but I've seen you around and wanted to pop in and say hi and meet you. :rose:

Thanks. :) It's old and worn, but still does the job. ;) Thanks for popping in, feel free to stop by anytime and it's nice to meet you too.

I'm looking forward to reading your work. I'll have to see what you've done so far and see if your new stuff is just as good. Always enjoy someone who can tell a good story and arouse me with it.;)

I'm looking forward to reading your work. I'll have to see what you've done so far and see if your new stuff is just as good. Always enjoy someone who can tell a good story and arouse me with it.;)

Thanks, but there is nothing new at the moment, hopefully I'll have something by the end of the week, if the muse allows, gotta chip the rust off of it. :D

I'll try not to. I've gone back to school to become a Pastry Chef, or at least attempt to. My Spring Break is over at 2pm Monday when I go back to my Human Relations class. :rolleyes:

Oh cool.......I like pastries.......make sure you study hard now...I love a great cinnamon roll!:D:kiss::kiss::rose: ttyl

Hi sweetie :rose:

Just dropped in to say it's wonderful seeing you around the old place again and I hope that you are well :)

:kiss:

RED !!!

It's great to see you around the board again!!

I hope things are well for you ...

:rose:

You are the wonderful one my dear! Hope all things are well!
:kiss: Things are well, thanks. :)

Hi sweetie :rose:

Just dropped in to say it's wonderful seeing you around the old place again and I hope that you are well :)

:kiss:
Thank you for stopping by! It's nice to be here again, it's my online home. :D :kiss:

RED !!!

It's great to see you around the board again!!

I hope things are well for you ...

:rose:

A pleasure seeing you as well, thanks for swinging over and posting. :D :kiss: I'm doing well. I hope you are too.

HI Red, just a quick hello and hope you found the little disc thing with your stories on it. Hope your day is going great and the night, even better.:)

HI Red, just a quick hello and hope you found the little disc thing with your stories on it. Hope your day is going great and the night, even better.:)

Evening and no I haven't. :mad: But I will, it couldn't have traveled very far.

My day has been an enjoyable one, hope the same for you.

I probably should visit my own thread sometime today. :eek:

Hello Lit! :D :kiss:

I have to get dressed, it's time to shed the pajama bottoms and black tank and replace it with a pair of panties, a bra and of course other stuff, then off to the grocery store; damn. *sigh* :rolleyes:

Oops, forgot to visit today. Horrible I know.

Today's fun list of exciting things to do:

Go to class - I have a Math class today. I feel sorta yucky, but I'll make it, leaving in a few.

Edited to add:

I made it half way to class and my body was like... "You're an idiot; you don't feel good, you'll be heading the the Ladies room every fifteen minutes. Go home and drink the 2 - 64 oz. bottles of Cranberry Juice you just bought. You're smart enough in math you can miss a day."

So, I stopped at my mother's, used her restroom and came home. TMI, perhaps, but eh it's my thread. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back