Shy Exhibitionist Susan

I would enjoy having the remote control while sitting in the next cubicle to you. Knowing that the small movements and stifled wimpers were my causing. :devil:

This is the first time I've seen either of these. That first shot is beautiful! I like the contrast between your super sexy lingerie and the softness around the edges. It's lovely. YOU are lovely!

And the second one is just pure naughtiness. Bravo ;)

I would enjoy having the remote control while sitting in the next cubicle to you. Knowing that the small movements and stifled wimpers were my causing. :devil:

And I have a feeling you would be the type to really get naughty with it when someone stopped by my cubicle or I answered the phone. :devil:

This is the first time I've seen either of these. That first shot is beautiful! I like the contrast between your super sexy lingerie and the softness around the edges. It's lovely. YOU are lovely!

And the second one is just pure naughtiness. Bravo ;)

Thank you, SB! :kiss:

Yes, yes, most definitely. I would love to go panty shopping with you...just sayin...:eek:

So, when are we going panty shopping together?

I'm in a telling mood today, so everyone ask away today and I'll try and answer any questions you have for me. If I don't feel like answering it I won't, and don't be surprised if I'm vague with any personal details.

Fire away. Q&A is now open. (I hope I don't regret this later.....)

OK I'll play! How does it make you feel knowing that hundreds of people, men and women, are really enjoying your pics?

So what are some of your favorite toys?

OK I'll play! How does it make you feel knowing that hundreds of people, men and women, are really enjoying your pics?

So what are some of your favorite toys?

It makes me feel sexy, desired, and wanted. :)

I love my rabbit, but love feeling naughty wearing a butt plug or ben wa balls out when no one knows.

Beautiful corset pic Susan! Love the colors black/white/ red. So erotic and sexy! Great photograph! Did u use a timer or do you have helping hands?

And I have a feeling you would be the type to really get naughty with it when someone stopped by my cubicle or I answered the phone. :devil:

Damn you got me. I would be the one ringing you as I tweaked the control. Listening to your breathing and gasping over the phone. :devil:

It makes me feel sexy, desired, and wanted. :)

I love my rabbit, but love feeling naughty wearing a butt plug or ben wa balls out when no one knows.

Thanks! No helping hands. Just a camera with a tripod and timer.

You are sexy, desired and wanted. ;):devil:

What other toys do you use?

Can I volunteer to take pictures? I have experience taking lots of action shots under unfavorable conditions. (low light, uneven/poor terrain, rain, sun in wrong spot/too much light) So taking pictures of your beautiful body should be fairly easy and we all know the results will be hotter than a two dollar pistol since the subject matter is so damned hot.

Ok one more Q. What is something you have thought about doing sexually but you have yet to do? And why have you not done it?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm butt plug or Ben wa balls. ... You need to try remote controlled vibrators in your pussy/ass K drives me crazy with them when we're out....

BTW Good morning Hon.....

:cathappy:

Damn you got me. I would be the one ringing you as I tweaked the control. Listening to your breathing and gasping over the phone.

Bet you couldn't control that leaky thermometer of yours if you did. :devil:

You are sexy, desired and wanted.

What other toys do you use?

Can I volunteer to take pictures? I have experience taking lots of action shots under unfavorable conditions. (low light, uneven/poor terrain, rain, sun in wrong spot/too much light) So taking pictures of your beautiful body should be fairly easy and we all know the results will be hotter than a two dollar pistol since the subject matter is so damned hot.

Ok one more Q. What is something you have thought about doing sexually but you have yet to do? And why have you not done it?

I have a few other toys. My rabbit is a go to favorite. :eek:

Sorry, if I let you take pictures, I have to let everyone else who has volunteered take pictures, and well, I would be busy taking pictures for some time.

I've always wanted to have sex in a dressing room. I've never done it because I've never had a willing partner. :(

Name it babe, and I'm there...

Sounds like a plan. :heart:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm butt plug or Ben wa balls. ... You need to try remote controlled vibrators in your pussy/ass K drives me crazy with them when we're out....

BTW Good morning Hon.....

Morning L. I do need a remote control toy. I don't know why I don't have one yet. :confused:

both hot I especially love the most sexy, you are extremely sexy. have a great long weekend

You have a great weekend, too. :kiss:

Home Depot trip

A few weeks back I had a shopping trip to Home Depot. I went around the store, looking at items, picking up a few things I needed, asking those hot younger associates for assistance. I didn't grab a cart, and ended up with a few items under my arms, which made the gap seen in the first photo even a bit more obvious. :eek:

But, you do need to see what is peeking out of the gap, so photo two is of me getting dressed that morning.

I hope you all have a great Memorial Day Weekend!

Oh, and we can play some more Q&A if you're still interested. :)

Last edited:
A few weeks back I had a shopping trip to Home Depot. I went around the store, looking at items, picking up a few things I needed, asking those hot younger associates for assistance. I didn't grab a cart, and ended up with a few items under my arms, which made the gap seen in the first photo even a bit more obvious. :eek:

But, you do need to see what is peeking out of the gap, so photo two is of me getting dressed that morning.

We're both here

And Damn Susan we want you.... NOW !!!!!!

:devil:

Quite lovely! I think I would've been very frustrated working at the Depot that day!

I'm moving to Home Depot..... will you be posting pictures with the answer.. your have a Great and safe Weekend

Damn. I'm a Lowe's guy myself but you make a good point for Home depot. You make a good point for anything. I'm stopping before I say something stupid...:D

Back