This is what I'm looking for in a woman - Intelligence, Quirks, Cleverness, and Humor

• Thread starter Christopher2012
  • Start date
Come get me sweet one. :D
I'm Allowed to be your cheer leader.We met in less than great ways,and you took the time to smooth that over. For that, you are a sweetheart.. :rose:

Yeah, eh.... I don't even want to think about that. lol

I have tried to tell guys before. But nope, the forum goes into an uproar and calls me a fucking troll. So I just stopped trying. Now I just chill out and do my own thing. lol

Just be a human being and treat women like they are human beings. It's so not hard.

Don't act like a sex-driven maniac. And after you talk a girl, say "Thank you for talking to me. I really enjoyed our conversation." That shit will make them come back more often than "I really enjoy your titties." Granted, I tell foxgirl all the time that I love her titties. She better not run. =P

:rolleyes: yeah, how come I didn't get the sweet talk? :(

So allow me to clarify .... ;)

Elizabeth Elizabeth Elizabeth.... first of all, Elizabeth is one of my favorite names. Now before anybody claims that I'm just being full of shit, it stems from the game Bioshock Infinite and one of the main characters. (Edit: She's a teenager. She's just an amazing character in that game, which was one of the best stories I have ever seen in video game history.)

Anyway, we need to discuss your avatar. It is way too distracting. As a man, I feel victimized to the image that I am exposed to every time I see you post. I feel as though it violates me as a person and a horny dude. Not fair. Not fair at all.

Why are there no women posting in this thread right meow?

Probably cause most have a life and are either out partying, or passed out. ;)

I've been trying to put you to bed for hours, so yes, it is a good thing I have no life. ;)

I know, Foxy. I just don't wanna sleep. I want to stay awake here forever. Your fur feels so good up against my skin. Stay with me please

I know, Foxy. I just don't wanna sleep. I want to stay awake here forever. Your fur feels so good up against my skin. Stay with me please

haha I've been here all afternoon. I'm charging my phone and my laptop. Little chatterbox. :rose:

haha I've been here all afternoon. I'm charging my phone and my laptop. Little chatterbox. :rose:

Just stay. I need to fall asleep. I don't wanna. But I do. Hey, Foxgirl... What does the fox say?

I'm not letting go of your tail!!! You're staying with me until I fall asleep.

OMG I need a new feline/fox friend. Ugh that song... Now I'll never sleep. lol

I can always send you that one song again by the two douchebags if you prefer :D:D

Damn it! I was fantasizing about rubbing up against you, cuddling, and falling asleep. And you do this to me???? I'm just trying to get loved on. Why is that so hard? =P

Damn it! I was fantasizing about rubbing up against you, cuddling, and falling asleep. And you do this to me???? I'm just trying to get loved on. Why is that so hard? =P

You don't really expect to rub up against me and fall asleep do you?

LOL Okay you got me there. Just love on me, woman.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

You are either going to go to bed with thoughts of Chris Brown and Justin Bieber or bushy tails rubbing against you. One will produce a hard on, the other night mares. Either way I got you to dream :heart:

Back