New here

Hehe you know it was: ) I Would be happy to let you hear me any time *giggle*

Hehe I think your right I'm going to need to get right on that but who wants to help me make it? :)

Are you trying to start a riot??
QueueHere.jpg

i am so happy yall like :) my power went out here. damn the storms hehe well i hope i can get back on my computer soon to put more pics up for yall, but till then the phone will need to do *kiss*

i am so happy yall like :) my power went out here. damn the storms hehe well i hope i can get back on my computer soon to put more pics up for yall, but till then the phone will need to do *kiss*

If you've got storms we'll probable have them tomorrow :eek:

well i am sorry to keep all of you waiting and i feel really bad for it so here you go i hope yall like them

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 1,017
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 840
oohh i forgot this one hehe well we were all talking about me puting up the sound link i asked my boyfriend how to do it and well he did not know so he started looking around on the site and came across some girls playing with them self so he was listening to that and well i guess he got a lil worked up b/c then i got this sent to me hope yall like

Attachments

• 0606101512222.jpg
    0606101512222.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 807
well i had a bit of a request right after i posed so her it goes i really hope you like this one

Attachments

• 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 1,029
oohh i forgot this one hehe well we were all talking about me puting up the sound link i asked my boyfriend how to do it and well he did not know so he started looking around on the site and came across some girls playing with them self so he was listening to that and well i guess he got a lil worked up b/c then i got this sent to me hope yall like

I know that problem. Hapenned to me too when I saw this

attachment.php

hope you like this one *kiss* it was a lil cold out before

Attachments

• 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 1,057
Loving the hard nips...making something else hard here. Love to warm em up for you...

Back