Truth or Dare GLBT Style...

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't worry I laugh about it now
right now it is listening to Switchbitches latest audio post I asked for it and it just makes me groan while I listen over and over and over

what did you jack off to when you were horniest and alone?

When I am really horny I jack off to the thought of being with a couple and the lady xdressing me and the two of them making me the 3rd for the night and doing what they want maybe them having a dinner party and serving me up as entertainment.

How often do you fuck yourself with something....what do you use?

When I am really horny I jack off to the thought of being with a couple and the lady xdressing me and the two of them making me the 3rd for the night and doing what they want maybe them having a dinner party and serving me up as entertainment.

How often do you fuck yourself with something....what do you use?

not enough or too often mmmmmm, I have an inflating butt plug and a dildo with a suction cap and on one entausiastic endeavour I managed to pull a tile off the shower wall
I also have been known to improvise lol

what's your fantasy outfit?

not enough or too often mmmmmm, I have an inflating butt plug and a dildo with a suction cap and on one entausiastic endeavour I managed to pull a tile off the shower wall
I also have been known to improvise lol

what's your fantasy outfit?

That is impressive that you pulled a tile off the wall. :)

That is a tough one. I guess I waiver between being dressed as a school girl or as a slut in black tight little mini skirt, garters and heels with dramatic make up......I guess I would leave it up to the couple or the party host.

So do you ever xdress?

That is impressive that you pulled a tile off the wall. :)

That is a tough one. I guess I waiver between being dressed as a school girl or as a slut in black tight little mini skirt, garters and heels with dramatic make up......I guess I would leave it up to the couple or the party host.

So do you ever xdress?

don't have the legs for it

would you let someone tie you down, alone, with only one other person, or knowing that there are others waiting?

don't have the legs for it

would you let someone tie you down, alone, with only one other person, or knowing that there are others waiting?

Yeah I would let someone tie me down. Would make for a fun night.....hopefully.

Would you let your wife watch you get gang banged?

Yeah I would let someone tie me down. Would make for a fun night.....hopefully.

Would you let your wife watch you get gang banged?

I was married and there is no way, I once ran my tongue around her arse and she freaked, lol she called me all the things I am thinking she was insulting me

what is the most liberating thing you have done?

I was married and there is no way, I once ran my tongue around her arse and she freaked, lol she called me all the things I am thinking she was insulting me

what is the most liberating thing you have done?

I guess more then anything just accepting the fact that I like a cock :) This couple I used to play with it came out and it really enhanced or play together.

Yorkie19,

I dare you to:

Call/E-mail/Msg someone that you know and in detail describe to them a fantasy that you have. Please give a summary of your fantasy here and also the recipient's response.

I will take a dare as well.

get an erection and run a fork around the head of your cock

what is the most inventive lover you have had?

do you swallow? who is the person who's cum tastes the best?

Sometimes, but I must really be in the mood, or have a few drinks in me. Hmmm... Good follow-up, I don't know a specific person oer the years, all have been slightly different, some better than others. It's an aquired taste.

yes and no

i did when i was very young and didnt really know what was happening...

a guy (far off relative) sucked on me...and this girl also did...we also sucked him...

so technically yes...but actually no ;)

where was the best sex outside the home?

On a deck at the beach at night. She sat on my lap, and rode me while people walked along the beach about 20 yards away. When I was about to come I happened to look over her shoulder to see a gay couple watching...and enjoying the show with each other. That really got me off. Enjoyed that one imensely.

I tend to like to ask this question because I am incredibly kinky haha.

What is the kinkiest the kinkiest thing you have ever done or want to do?

DARE.

so far the kinkiest thing i've done is been fuckedin the ass with a strap on
the kinkiest thing i want to do is have a threesome with two transsexuals

your dare: take a pic of yourself naked in the street and post it as proof

TRUTH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back