Today on facebook...

marshalt

You guys are dicks...
One of my friends posted about how he loves summer because of all the girls that go jogging in sports bras and short-shorts. I replied, "I know what you mean! You should see this chick that goes by my place every morning!" Only I had an unfortunate typo and wrote "chink" instead of "chick."

Now everyone thinks I'm a racist.

One of my friends posted about how he loves summer because of all the girls that go jogging in sports bras and short-shorts. I replied, "I know what you mean! You should see this chick that goes by my place every morning!" Only I had an unfortunate typo and wrote "chink" instead of "chick."

So edit the reply...

Some years back, when you could still tell Polack and Mexican jokes, my aunt was on the phone with my mom on July Fourth and she exclaimed "There goes a Roman Catholic!"

Oh that's nothing. Picture it. Biology class 1982. A bored young girl was asked to read aloud. The material was the cells of the body. As she was reading and maybe daydreaming a little, she mispronounced a word. The she should have said was organisms. Oh yes, she said orgasms! The girl was me. At least the rest of that days class was interesting. They made jokes for the rest of the year.

OK, so I know this wasn't the point of the post, but hot damn if sexy women working out don't keep me motivated. If I'm on stationary cardio machine (bike, erg, elliptical, treadmill) and there is a woman in front of me with a great ass, well, the thought that I'm chasing after that ass makes me go just a little faster.

Note: Only use this method at the gym, on stationary machines. I do not recommend chasing women who are jogging down the street. :D

Oh that's nothing. Picture it. Biology class 1982. A bored young girl was asked to read aloud. The material was the cells of the body. As she was reading and maybe daydreaming a little, she mispronounced a word. The she should have said was organisms. Oh yes, she said orgasms! The girl was me. At least the rest of that days class was interesting. They made jokes for the rest of the year.

Did you really say, "Oh yes! Orgasms!!!"

Forget facebook, there is an entire torch carrying lynch mob here on lit waiting for someone to slip like that.

PC has its place, but is out of control. The Donald Sterling thing sickens me, let me get this straight the gy makes a racist statement(amidst a lot of prompting) and the NBA has the right to take away his business, earned and bought with his money?

I want you to picture the feds coming to your house and telling you they are taking it from you because you said "chink"

Gene Simmons had a great take on this when he simply said everyone has said something racist at some time. Whether it was an off color remark, joke, whatever, everyone has said it.

There is not one person ion the world who at one point has not made a sexist, racist or homophobic remark. Difference was back then people laughed it off because most of the time it was a joke.

I'm polish and its sad I have to make jokes at myself because everyone else is afraid they would offend me. I love Pollack jokes, I think they're damn funny. Guess I am racist against myself.

The worst part is, the hot jogger isn't even Asian. I think she's mostly white. She might have something else mixed in there, or maybe she's just really tan. Either way, I was to do bad things to her.

So edit the reply...

I didn't notice at first. When I checked it later in the day, there was about 20 replies, telling me how offended they were. I just replied, "I wrote this on my phone, it was a typo." But some people still didn't believe me.

Did you really say, "Oh yes! Orgasms!!!"

Hugh! You'll have to excuse me. My sinuses are filled and my head feels like its 50 pounds. I just said "Orgasms" instead of "Organisms"

I didn't think there were grammar police on this site. Or maybe you're a little bit of a smart ass. :D

The worst part is, the hot jogger isn't even Asian. I think she's mostly white. She might have something else mixed in there, or maybe she's just really tan. Either way, I was to do bad things to her.
Go back to facebook and apologize. The C&P this post, word for word. Everything will be fine.

Back