Putin Tests OBama

0814cover.jpg


This month's Air Force Magazine features a excellent piece on the subject; it's titled:

The Vietnam War That Wasn’t
The Joint Chiefs had a bold plan for airpower, but political leaders chose gradualism instead.

By Jack Broughton

Good thing for the wannabes that it'll cost them to read a story which displaces so much of their obviously erroneous beliefs...

...those who may be interested in checking-out arguably the best pub in the world covering all issues USAF can go here and check out their site:

http://www.airforcemag.com/Pages/HomePage.aspx

And you can go here and read some of AFM's free stories from this month's issue:

https://secure.afa.org/joinafa/AFMagDigitalSubscription.aspx

If this interests you, I can guarantee the $30 for a one-year subscription to the Digital Air Force Magazine will most likely make you want to spend the extra $15 more a year to also receive the same mag in hard copy.

BTW: that's the Spirit of Indiana gracing the cover above.
 
The President needs to ask Congress to declare war against the Islamic State...

...and advise all Allied leaders to ask their governments to do the same.

Communist China, their own jihadi problems exponentially compounding daily, will most likely agree on the Security Council, and if Soviet Russia needs to object...

...fuck 'em.

The object of the declaration would be the unilateral surrender of the IS, or their total defeat. Otherwise...

...fuck it.
 
Then fuck it and any US president asking for that needs to be assassinated post fucking haste.
 
Back
Top