Forced sibling love ( Closed for Cherrybomb400 )

When he saw and noticed her resistance he kept her pinned in place his cock still rubbing against her pussy. He saw her struggle her mind said no but her body said yes. Her body wanted him to do this to her and he knew in his mind that she would come around eventually.

"Please, Steven. You're my brother and I love you but please, please stop before its too late." It was already to late to long he restrained himself from touching her years and years he waited for this to happen and he was not going to miss this chance.
Her pleading and begging was turning Steven on more and more even more then he knew himself.

He felt her crawling away but she couldn't go far , he pulled her back and and putted a bit more force on her to keep her in place but not meant to hurt her to much.

He saw her tears in her eyes and he knew he would feel a bit guilty later but not now. No his lust for her was raging through his body at full force.
She looked so innocent and so cute and it was if her pussy was calling his name.

"Steven, it's not going to fit!" He would make it fit he thought in himself not thinking there would be much needed since she was soaking out of her pussy on her bed. He leaned in and kissed her quick again as he then used this moment of surprise to place his hands on her arms and he started pressing with the head of his cock against her pussy and he could already feel she was tight so he pressed harder and harder till he felt the head going.

At the same time he looked at her and spoke with lust in his voice
"Lilly yes you did a great job but I can only be satisfied by you I want you and I will take you and in time you will admit to yourself that you wanted this as well," he said to her now that she couldn't go anywhere. He had forced her on her bed held her in place and was now working his cock in his own sisters pussy.
 
"No! Nononono!" But it was too late, the head was already inside and Lilly was already feeling herself being stretched open. Oh god, was this her punishment for all those thoughts she had? Lilly tried to ignore them, she knew they were wrong. She tried so hard to be good!

Now she found out that her brother was struggling with the same feelings... though he reached his breaking point. If only she hadn't kissed him. If only she had known that it was really him holding her then maybe they would have just simply fallen asleep together.

"Lilly yes you did a great job but I can only be satisfied by you I want you and I will take you and in time you will admit to yourself that you wanted this as well,"

With every thrust into her Lilly strained from crying out. She was so tight, her pussy was resisting his cock from entering her more... but she was so wet, on the thrid thrust his cock plunged into her, breaking her hymen and their pelvises slammed together. Lilly gasped and cried out as her back arched up high from feeling him penetrating her completely. Her tight snatch was wrapped around him so tight, Lilly felt like any second she was about to break.

"Take it out," she begged. "Take it out, please!" but as soon as there was any movement (whether he was going to pull out or simply fuck her), she started screaming again as her pussy was still too sore and too tight for any movement. "NO STOP! IT HURTS!" She started to really start sobbing, not because she was so scared but it was just too much for her to handle all at once.
 
When he was struggling to get his cock in her pussy he pushed harder and harder and when he broke through her hymen he felt she was so wet that he slide in all the way till his pelvis was against hers.
He was shaking a bit in excitement and after all those years he finally did what he wanted burying himself in her sister tight little pussy.

"God Lilly your tight damn your almost squeezing my cock off," he brought out as he was enjoying this feeling her pussy clenching around him.
When he heard her pleading and begging him to take it out he looked at her with eyes filled of lust and somewhere he could see the same lust in her eyes.

He still was pinning her down in place and then thought of a plan of what to do next .
"So you want me to take it out of you ? Okay lil sis I'll do as you asked me ," he started as he let go one of her hand since he saw laying on her she couldn't push him away or go anywhere and he run with his fingers slowly over her clit in an attempt to make her a bit more wetter for his next idea.

When he was moving out slowly and when he had his cock almost out he grinned and started pushing it back in only to move with a hard thrust against her pelvis again.

"Ooops sorry I couldn't help it Lilly it sucked me back in hold on let me try again," He repeated this 4 times and the 5 times he pressed back in her hard as his grip on her became a bit harder and he looked at her.

Only to start moving his hips back and forth his cock stretching and filling her up as her tightness was making him only wanting her more and more.

"Noo sister dear I wanted this to long and it feels great. Try to feel the good side of this and try to enjoy feeling your brothers cock inside of you. You know that you want this ," He was teasing her away knowing that this was the first but it wouldn't be the last time.
 
She felt his fingers on her clit and her body started writhing beneath him. His cock was pushing her to the limits, and now with the added stimulation she thought she was going to go crazy. There was no where she could go, she was being forced to take him. Then, the taunting came.

Steven pulled almost completely out and then he slammed himself fully into her. "Aaaaahhhhhh!!!!!" She cried up. Her body wanted to thrash around, she tried but it was in vain as her older brother was stronger than her.

"Ooops sorry I couldn't help it Lilly it sucked me back in hold on let me try again," She could hear the mischievousness in his voice. Again she was begging him to stop, she couldn't handle this. Then on the last hard thrust (the 5th), the damn broke. Lilly was shaking as her pussy was spasming around her brother's cock as she came. Her juices gushed out of her and around the base of his shaft. It seemed like she was cumming forever.

"Noo sister dear I wanted this too long and it feels great. Try to feel the good side of this and try to enjoy feeling your brothers cock inside of you. You know that you want this ,"

Lilly was still trying to recover from her first orgasm as her brother continued fucking her. With every thrust the bed slightly squeaked. She still wrapping around her head that her big brother made her came... He was raping her and he forced her to cum like it was nothing.
 
He heard her crying out and begging him to stop and when she had cummed over and around his cock he had moaned softly feeling her tightness. He looked at her and said with a look full of lust.

"See I knew you would like it Lilly you came all over my cock and to be honest your the first that came that fast and that hard ," he told her that hoping that his words would have effect on her.

Still continue to trust in her he decided to move his hips harder as he wanted her orgasm to last longer and made it more intense as the bed squeaked softly in his rhythm.

"See your body isn't lying Lilly you are enjoying this I knew it !!

He moaned and gasped out loud enjoying her tightness. His cock was sliding smoothly in and out her wet soaking pussy as he looked and took his finger rubbed it over her fluid and putted it in his mouth.

"Mhmm Lilly you are tasting delicious," he says before placing his hand back on her so he could go faster and harder sooner now that he didn't had to focus on keeping his balance anymore.
 
I did feel good to cum. It felt amazing. She loved every dirty second of it, even if he forced himself on her. Lilly didn't have the strength to fight it anymore. Steven continued to fuck her and just let herself freely moan, pushed her legs open event wider. Had their parents been home and heard her screaming it would have been quiet a shocker for them to find their former teenage virgin daughter taking her brother's massive cock.

Oh, she was such a bad and dirty girl for liking this, liking the feeling of being held down and raped by their brother. Lilly shuddered. Now her hips were rolling and thrusting back to meet his. She was so wet, and he hadn't even cum yet.


Her brother hadn't cum. Oh god, he didn't have a condom on. He was fucking her unprotected pussy raw. Instead of trying to yell for him to stop and push him away. her head rolled back and her hands grabbed the backs of her legs and pulled, making the front of her thighs press against her breasts. This would give the effect that he was going even deeper inside of her. Her mind was yelling at herself to stop him, but her body was going off of instinct and what it wanted, and right now it wanted to be filled with Steven's cum.
 
He was enjoying taking her and he was enjoying being in her and he knew she was enjoying this as well. Yet when he saw her grabbed her legs like that he was a bit surprised.

He felt his orgasm approach as he went in deeper in her and hearing her moan and scream like that made him shudder in pleasure like he never had experienced before.
Thinking she wanted to have him to be rougher he start moving his hips harder and harder.

His balls were smacking against her and you could hear the sound from flesh hitting flesh through the room. His pelvis was slamming hers. And he looked at her wanting to cum deep inside her and filling her up with his seed.
Knowing that she enjoyed this stuff he might could go into his fantasies with her someday.

"Mmmm Lilly your pussy feels so good I think your pussy is wanting my cum its almost milking my cum out of my balls." He tells her as he see's her rocking her head and meeting his trust.
He lays harder on her and the soft squeaking from the bed became louder and louder as he was literally banging his sis at this point.
 
OH GOD! the thought as a strained moan left her throat as he continued to plow her. She needed to tell him to stop, to pull out. He couldn't cum in her, NOT NOW. But she couldn't form words, all she could do was grunt and moan and let him use her.

He started fucking her even harder now, driving her body into the mattress. The head of his cock was slamming into her cervix and her cum was soaking the bed. FUCK!

I'm... I'm..." She gasped. "Ohhhhhh I'm cuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmminnnnnnngggggggggg." She cried out as once again she came on her brother's delicious cock. Her body tensed and shuddered like the last. Shit... how many more times was she going to cum?.... At this rate she was going to die from too many orgasms!
 
He kept banging and banging and simply using his sister and then he heard it from her side.
"Ohhhhhh I'm cuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmminnnnnnngggggggggg." He heard and felt her cumming over his cock and he started throbbing as he with a few last thrust buried himself deep in her and let out a loud moan "OMG Lilly you're making me cum so hard !!!" As he felt himself release into her and he felt wave after wave shooting in her.

He looked at her and he felt really happy with her and he also felt happy that she now has his seed in her and she gave in for now. He know that she might resist him later but he would just take what he wanted from now on.

He felt himself still in here as her pussy seemed to get tighter and tighter around his cock. He dropped himself softly on her.

"That was awesome Lilly "
 
The feeling of her brother cumming inside of her made her body want to curl up as she immediately came again. No more, there was no way she could cum again, not so soon. Just like her cum, he flooded her until it was spilling out. His body went limp over hers but she was so tired... she... just needed a moment to close her eyes.

It wasn't long until the spent teenager had passed out with her brother still inside of her. She was exhausted and her body was going to be sore in the morning.
 
When he felt his and her orgasm flow away he noticed she had had passed out. He looked at the mess they made and he felt the wetness of her bed and he took her hard and rough and part of him still wanted to go but other part of him was wanting to be tender and sweet.

He took her in his arms and dragged him over to his room and went to bed with his sister in his arms waiting what tomorrow would bring.
Tired and still feeling the after waves of the beer he falls asleep fast and easily.

The next morning he wakes up with her in his arms and he smiles happily and wait to see how she would wake up as his hand starts rubbing and caressing her belly laying in a spooning position.
 
Lilly started waking. She groaned softly as mornings were never her favorite. Her body friend sore. Did she workout yesterday? Must have been all of the walking at the mall. She snuggled further under the covers and against that warmth that was against her back....

Wait... what was that?

And then there were hands that were not hers rubbing her bare tummy. Lilly rolled over and found her brother, laying with her. "Steven?" she asked, still waking up. Something between her legs was sticky. At the moment to was too tired to care. She wanted to go back to sleep.

Before she did, she realized she wasn't in her room but the guest room that was connected to hers. Then her hands started to investigate herself. She was naked! She was naked and in her brother's bed.
 
He felt her snuggle and waking up his hands still on here and he was getting morning wood. He wondered what would been going through her mind as he leaned in at her and kissed her on her lips.


"Good morning Lilly I hope you slept well ? How are you feeling today ?" He ask his hands going over her body and looking at her as he still remembered last night.

"You where so tired you passed out and I couldn't let you lay in that wet bed so I decided to take you back in my bed. It was after we were done fucking " he says curious how she would react and respond to the news he was giving her.

He never was one for being subtle in live and his subtle moment where rather weird. He knew what he had felt yesterday she enjoyed it and she came hard over his cock that is now pressing against her.
 
It was all coming back to her. Oh god. He woke her up and then... there was kissing. She tried to stop it, but then she was... sucking him off. The next thing she knew she was on her back where she had the hardest orgasms of her life....

"You... you came inside me." She blushed as she realized why she was so sticky. He fucked her and came inside. Shit! Where was she on her cycle?

Lilly started to shit up and push the covers off of her body to climb out of the bed. She needed to get clean, to wash out all of the cum. Of course it was pointless to try and wash it out now. She spent a whole night with his cum inside of her.

"I need to take a shower."
 
He saw her waking up and pushing the sheets from her and he looked at her. Thinking a shower might be a good idea he thought in himself and he followed her to the shower.

"Let's go shower together and after that we can make breakfast and plan our day further what do you think Lilly ?" he asks seeing how she would react he will shower and they will eat together no matter what but he also knows he can't fuck her all day.
So he stepped out of bed and followed her seeing he broke her hymen and he came and she came over him this would be best.

He looked at her and asked "Would you like eggs and bacon ?"
 
Lilly was surprised when her brother just followed behind her like taking a shower together was the most normal thing in the world. "... I think IM going to shower and after you finish yours we should talk about what happened last night..." She blushed, but they really did need to talk. They couldn't let that happen again not matter how they felt.
 
He heard his sis saying I think IM going to shower and after you finish yours we should talk about what happened last night. He knew that she wanted to talk with him about what happened and she would probably tell him that this can't happen again.
His inner voice protested in his head Nooo it had happened and it was and it felt right and she loved it as much as he did and he wouldn't take no for an answer.

He glimpsed in her room and saw the four bed post and grinned as a thought filled his head. Showering apart might be good so then he could make his stuff ready and when he was showering she could clean up her bed.

He knew he came yesterday in her and it didn't mattered to him he was happy that he came in her pussy, in his sis her pussy he grinned.
He decided he would make things ready for later as he remember his hiding spot in her room where he used to hide stuff. So for now he would behave ignoring his morning wood knowing that he would let her make up for that later.

"Okay Lilly let's shower in turns then but I remember that you slapped me yesterday so I think to try and fix that you slapped me the first thing you could do is give me a hug and a kiss I mean with kissing there isn't anything wrong," he says as he walks to her and hold her in his arms.

He leaned in and pushed her against the wall and kissed her passionately and pushing his tongue in her mouth and then he broke the kiss and let her walk into the shower. Planting the seed of this kiss in her head and was wondering what she would do in the shower and wondering if she really felt so guilty that she hit him.
 
The took her by surprise. He pushed her against the wall and she suspected that he might try to fuck her again, right there. He forced his tongue inside her mouth and she responded for a brief moment before gently taking her hand and pushing him away, which he seemed to just do that on his own. Lilly watched as he walked away and then she stumbled into the bathroom.

It was very obvious that after Stevens night sleep he hadn't changed his mind about how he felt. This was torture for Lilly. She really did love Steven, much more than a sister should, but her morale compass was equally as strong. It was different when her feelings were secret and locked away. Now she knew that he felt the same and he had no problem crossing whatever line he needed to.

Lilly sighed and started her shower as the kiss and last night continued to play in her mind.
 
He felt her respond to his kiss knowing she was still in conflict with herself but he had to admit trying to convince her he enjoyed it.
He always had taken a liking to the rougher side of sex and most of his previous girlfriends couldn't handle that?
His little sister tho he remembered how hard she came yesterday and how strong her body reacted to him.

He realized he didn't raped her he only was rough with her and she seemed to enjoy that a lot.

When she was in the shower and he heard the water running he made up his mind.
He looked in one of his drawers and saw in there laying a rope, handcuffs , a blindfold and a long soft feather.
He took that stuff and walked over to her room and hid it away where he used to store his porn magazines in a loose tile under the bed.

He then was heading downstairs but his mind changed and he sneaked into the bathroom , took out his phone and secretly took a picture of her naked.
He licked his lips seeing her and he left the bathroom for now.
He went to her room to retrieve his clothing and when he was unpacking some more clothes he heard her the water turning off as he was waiting to get a shower himself.

When she done showering he looked at her. "Little sis when I shower you can refresh your sheets and by then I will be done myself and we can get breakfast and plan our day together." He says as he walks past her when she leaves the bathroom, his hands grabbing her butt and he places a playful swat on it.
Playful yet firm enough it must have left a red mark he stepped in the bathroom and let the door with a small opening.
 
Lilly's eyes widened and she blushed when she felt her brothers hand swatting her ass. Did he know about her other kinks? Specifically spanking? The thought of him grabbing her and pulling her over his knee to spank her sent a shudder through her. As she walked into her room wearing only a towel, her toe stubbed on a board that was sticking out. When did the board start
Coming loose?

Lilly had no reason to want to open it, do she just stepped in the board to make it pop back into place. She got dressed in a white top and high waisted black skirt with black thigh highs. After getting dressed she stripped the bed. It was still wet from how much they fucked. Looking at it only reminded Lilly what happened and she could feel her pussy getting excited from remembering.

The shower was still running... The need had built up quickly. Lilly wanted to touch herself now so that she wasn't squirming during breakfast as she tried to convince her brother what they were doing was wrong. With the sheets piled on the bed, Lilly climbed onto the mattress on her hands and knees. She leans down, keeping her ass up as he pressed her face into the sheets and smelled their cum. While she did this, Lilly reached a hand between her legs and started rubbing her swollen lips through her panties. She loved making her panties wet. Sometimes she would wear her panties and force herself to cum many times until they were soaked and she would wear them all day.

Lilly started to really press her fingers against her pussy and started rubbing over her clit. She had to make herself cum quickly before Steven finished his shower. Oh god, she was in such a lewd position. If he walked in to find her like this, it would be so bad. Lilly moaned but then forced herself to stop in case her brother heard. Her hips started to buck as she humped against her hand.
 
When he was standing in the shower he remembered the look on her face when his hand hit her ass.
He grinned as he washed his body and cock clean rather fast and went from underneath the shower the water still running as he was cleaning the shower out.
When he stood there he could swear he heard a moan from her room and he grinned when he realized she was getting turned on by him.

He swiftly took a towel and dried himself off and then he walked silently over to her room and took his phone with him.
He opens the door to see her sitting like that pleasuring herself while she was bucking and grinding her hips against her hand and her face seemed to be smelling the wet spot they made yesterday.

He took out his phone and took a few picture then he hurried back as fast he could. Not making her want to cum just yet he turned of the water , got dressed into some jeans and a tight shirt and he knocked on her door.

"Okay Lilly come on I'm ready time to get breakfast or do I need to come in and drag you down over my shoulder ?" He said it in a joking way wondering how she would react as the picture he just took was on his phone and now uploaded on a porn site and her face made unanimous to see what kinda reactions he would receive on that.
 
Oh god, he was right outside the door. Lilly didn't stop. She was so close to cumming. She gasped "I-I'll be right down!" She pressed her face hard into the sheets as she was about to cum. Her juices were leaking through her panties and down her legs. When she cums she was going to be utterly soaked.
 
He hears "I-I'll be right down!" gasping from her room and he knew what was about to happen with her his little sister was about to cum and he was on the other side of the door knowing exactly what was happening.
He was happy that his sis was becoming less shy in the house and part of him wanted to walk in and take her hard and deep like that and part of him wanted to tease her around some more.

He decided to give her this since she would be horny and it would be fun to see her inner struggle again as she tried to convince herself not to enjoy his cock and that what they did was wrong.

"Okay lil sis I'll see you down soon then because if I get to hungry I might decide to eat you for my breakfast," as he walks down knowing what was going on and give her her orgasm as the seed of his cock and the pleasures he could give her was in her head already.

When he was downstairs he started to make eggs and bacon. He saw her walking in with the typical afterglow and noticed a trail of wetness on the inside of her leg.

He putted her food on her plate and went sitting on his chair eating his food as well as he looked at her and smiled.
"So when I was showering did you had enough time to 'finish' I mean if you needed a 'needed a hand' with the bed I would have 'helped you' out ," he says putting some extra attention on the words 'finish' ,'needed a hand' and 'helped you' to see if she would react.
 
Lilly was screaming into the mattress as she came long and hard. Her body was twitching as the sweet feeling of release filled her. He was so close to seeing her cum. She stayed in that position for a little while, still touching and petting herself but they were small deliberate rubs as she was relishing in the feeling of how wet she was. Finally she got up and put clean sheets on the bed and took the old sheets down stairs with her and into the laundry room.

Finally she sat down for breakfast and started eating. As her brother started talking, she started blushing and get paranoid that he some how knew what she was doing. "It wasn't too much trouble..." Should she talk to him now about last night? Lilly decided to wait for the time being.

On the website that Steven posted her pictures, people were going crazy, especially the one of her on her bed. People start messaging Steven, asking if they would take commissions on special photos as Lilly had a certain look that peeked their interest. People were also asking for videos.
 
He looked at her reaction and he enjoyed seeing her blushing like that. "Well Lilly for today are you ready to spend the day with you brother ?
We are going to have a lot of fun we can go outside to watch a movie in the afternoon and for the rest we can stay here I'm pretty sure we can keep time passing with the two of us here."

As he is eating his phone is vibrating and going off as he looks and replies back to a few with an anonymous name What pictures would you have in mind and what commision are we speaking of ? Yes video's will follow but you all have to wait a bit for that

He looks back at her and he simply loves the way she is dressed and he accidently drops his fork and he looks and he see's what he has guessed. She is still wearing those wet panties.
In his mind he was fucking her again and the thought of taking her again was making his cock twitch in his pants.

He wanted to make her crazy for his touch and his cock he wanted to get her to the point that she would be begging him to take her.
The more he looked at her the hornier he got and the more he wanted to take her.

"Hows your body feeling today you look a bit sore ," he says as he stands up walks over to her and start massaging her shoulders.
"Relax I'll try and massage it out of your body Lilly"He speaks gently and his touch is gently for now as he knows from experiences that always rough isn't the best. No the change from rough to soft was more effective as he kept his hands running with passion over her body.

"Well you know you're always welcome to sleep with me in my bed if your bed is still wet from previous experiences" he says with a subtle wink at her. Teasing her before he would dive in to it was turning him on as well he literally could see the struggle in her mind on what to do as he let his hands run around her neck and over her breasts.

"Do you like that Lilly ? "
 
Back
Top