MY FIRST THREAD...a little nervous

and now for some more kimono pics, and one candid car pic from last night as I was driving home, I was sooo horny on my way home I had to stop and record the image for posterity sake, also it was about midnight and the aurora borealis was out, couldn't get a good picture but it was bright green and very beautiful, if you have not seen them in person I urge you to do so sometime, anyway, enjoy the show

Picture number four... why every woman should ride..... ummm I mean drive a manual transmission. I want to put you in fifth gear.. VROOM!!!!!

I like your driving home apparel.;)

looks like I have my next theme idea for pictures, sexy ride home :)

Woooooooo! That last one is just.............WOOF!

I will have to take more like that, want to keep you happy of course :devil:

yowza!
hot car pic!!!
:kiss::heart:

your car pics where first and provided a nice inspiration for me, definitely want to go for a ride with you, give the back seats a work out for sure :kiss:

I love it! Very funny!

lol, we all need a good laugh every now and then

Picture number four... why every woman should ride..... ummm I mean drive a manual transmission. I want to put you in fifth gear.. VROOM!!!!!

put me in gear and go as fast and as hard as you want, I guarantee I will drive like a dream

Happy Monday everyone, hope your weekend was as good as mine ;)

here are a couple more and one more from the car, enjoy to your hearts content

Last edited:
ok, here is a nice start to your Monday
hope you are all having as good a day as I am :devil:

Last edited:
I like making your Mondays happy, ninja pounce me anytime :devil:

and here are a couple more that will make your Monday all that much more

Last edited:
YOU always make my day, catching up here, sexy, yummy one.
And goooo Flames tonight.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

glad I could make your day, to bad about the flames last night, bad form by the ducks, lol. game 2 should be better
well, today is my birthday so I am gonna put up a couple pics I took this morning when I woke up so dont expect mush from someone who is half awake, also can anyone guess my age? lol

Last edited:
glad I could make your day, to bad about the flames last night, bad form by the ducks, lol. game 2 should be better
well, today is my birthday so I am gonna put up a couple pics I took this morning when I woke up so dont expect mush from someone who is half awake, also can anyone guess my age? lol

Happy Birthday, babe!!!
loved those shots of your back and bum.... birthday SPANKS :kiss::heart:

Looks like I missed your birthday. Happy belated birthday.
Not even gonna try to guess your age.
Great set of pics!!

Looks like I missed your birthday. Happy belated birthday.
Not even gonna try to guess your age.
Great set of pics!!

I don't mind if you try to guess, sometimes its fun….I think I should have had a party and played spin the bottle or 7 minutes of heaven, I guess I will have to invite you to next years :)

Holy heck I love this thread, especially the kimono. Happy birthday!
thank you, please enjoy irresponsibly ;) stay tuned I usually post new ones on monday

I don't mind if you try to guess, sometimes its fun….I think I should have had a party and played spin the bottle or 7 minutes of heaven, I guess I will have to invite you to next years :)

I'm guessing 36.
7 minutes of heaven? Not sure I know that party game?

I'm guessing 36.
7 minutes of heaven? Not sure I know that party game?

good guess, 35 though ;)
7 minutes in heaven, take two hats, put boys names in one and girls names in the other, pull out two and they go into the closet for 7 minutes of er…****, lol, sometimes more than 7 minutes and a lot more fun is had :devil:

good guess, 35 though ;)
7 minutes in heaven, take two hats, put boys names in one and girls names in the other, pull out two and they go into the closet for 7 minutes of er…****, lol, sometimes more than 7 minutes and a lot more fun is had :devil:

Well I cheated and still got it wrong.
I looked at your profile it said 35 so I added 1. Lol

I remember a similar game but with a caravan. Lol

Ooooo birthday suit pictures! I love the way you play peekaboo, need another hand there? And thanks for the buttcrack!

Profile says 35, you look 25 to me.

Well I cheated and still got it wrong.
I looked at your profile it said 35 so I added 1. Lol

I remember a similar game but with a caravan. Lol

that's ok, cheating is allowed, lol
and yes, 35 as of Friday
maybe we should play, could fun :devil:

Ooooo birthday suit pictures! I love the way you play peekaboo, need another hand there? And thanks for the buttcrack!

Profile says 35, you look 25 to me.

ohh, thanks, always nice to feel young, and I still get asked to show ID at hockey games when I buy a beer, lol
I would love it if you gave me a hand, or two, I like 2 hands and yours I think would do an exceptional job

here are the promised Monday pics, enjoy!!!!!!
fair warning though, LOTS of SKIN ;)

Last edited:
Back