Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
626, 818, 323, 661 - LA area - Bright, Sensuous & Restless Married Guy

...seeks the same in a woman. Well, you needn't be married but understand that I am. I'm seeking companionship, a connection, laughter and intimacy... online at first but ideally in person. Reach out if you're missing the same.

505 Abq

43, Married WM looking for fun on the side and exploring. Feel free to message me!

978/508 Area....

58 year old unhappily married atheistic ex-shy guy interested in corresponding and maybe more with any ladies. Enjoy sports, travel, the outdoors, music and learning more about you.

816 here looking to see what is up in here

816 KC area first time on here just wanting to know how real this is.

married and frustrated

47 male, straight, muscular and love having earth shattering sex. spouse does not. Im down to earth,open, honest and have no limits sexually. message me and lets chat. get to know each other first or jump right in to the naughty talking good stuff.

Last edited:
Texas male

37 married female in the Dallas area. Looking to chat with possible meting. Message if you'd like to chat.

Hey there saw your post where you are in the Dallas area as well. I am married white male living in North Dallas area since last year. Looking for friends in the area maybe more but no rush. Let me know if you are interested in chatting and seeing where it goes.

PA: 610 or 484

52 MWM (unhappily married), looking for MWF in similar situation.

Let's chat and see where it goes - PM me...

Last edited by a moderator:
United Kingdom

Male, 60. living in Scotland, Glasgow area
Happy with a café meet for a nice coffee and chat, if nothing more happens still a nice way to pass some time.

Married male based in UK midlands. Tall, slim, fit, nearer 60 than 50 but look much much younger! ;) seeking woman in similar situation. Looking for a real connection as well as hot sex. Shy in public but come alive in the bedroom or library if you prefer. PM me if you would like to know more. Happy to chat online initially. References available :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back