Are all the Bisexual Ladies shy or something?

First timer

Afternoon ladies! This thread caught my eye so I thought I'd drop in for a read. Hope everyone is having a great day.
 
Hi ladies I'm shy cuz I fear being rejected but very outgoing with men...much prefer another girl:heart::heart:
 
I'm curious about what it would be like to be with another woman. I think I'm so used to chatting with guys and them almost always initiating, that I am just a little reticent to take that first step with a woman. I don't know if that's shy or I don't know how to get a conversation started since this is all new to me. I suppose I could start with Hello... :)

If she is eyeing you with interest, just go up to her and say " I would really like to put your clit in between my lips." She will either say that is inappropriate language or she will take you to the nearest women's room and let you eat her out.
 
Hey Ladies,

I have been on this form awhile now and its really hard for me to find a nice lady to chat with. Perhaps I have been doing it worng or looking in the worng threads. However here is another attempt.

I know there men out there that post and pretend to be a female however I am for real ladies, I can even get on the mic and talk with if you wish for me to prove it, but if I do I would assumed you do something to prove who you are you say you are to me as well.

I am very bicurious and I am looking for a girl I can chat and have fun with. I have never been with another woman but I REALLY REALLY WANT TO. I have fantasized about it over and over. How I want to lick and suck her breast how I want to eat her pussy ...how I want her to eat mine. How I'd love to suck her clit as I finger her. I would LOVE to fuck a girl with a strap on to. Have her fuck me with a strapon. :kiss:

I am very opened minded, laid back and very touchie feely. Pls feel few to talk with me and ask me anything you wish. I look forward to chatting with you! :D

This is exactly what I am looking for too!
I fantasise about making her cum hard!

Xx
 
Let's chat !

40BiF, from New York. I'm a dreamy Pisces. Looking to chat with other females,online ,text,phone. If local maybe eventually get together. I am attached but this is about me. Miss having a woman to be close to on every level.
 
40BiF, from New York. I'm a dreamy Pisces. Looking to chat with other females,online ,text,phone. If local maybe eventually get together. I am attached but this is about me. Miss having a woman to be close to on every level.

Where in NY my dear?
 
Dropping in a message to say hi to the ladies.I'm open to sharing pictures/videos through phone. I'm 24 year old lesbian looking for older ladies :)
 
Back
Top