The Pack (open looking for a rp partner)

Alter sighed in relief. Seeing Nikki with Luna he said "it was our sister tribe. Orion probably just growled since he didnt know the scent very well." He reached down scratching the wolf behind the ears as he leaned into it. He said "everything feels alot safer now that we have so many people helping to keep our family safe."
 
Nikki had just finished feeding Luna, covering her chest back up. "Good and yes. Our little moon is very precious. "She said. Getting up and placing Luna back in her crib. Soon leading Axel back to their room. Pulling him close into a hug, kissing his neck.
 
Axel pulled her against his chest. He tilted her up to kiss her deeply. He said "I will keep our family safe." Pulling her into another kiss. His hand groping her ass. His tongue tracing her lips.
 
Nikki had a big smile in her face before leading him to the bed. "I will to hun. Now get some rest."She said. Kissing his neck before crawling into bed. Nikki snuggled right up to Axel using him as a pillow.
 
They soon got back to sleep. The knowlege that they now had both the pack and there sister tribe watching over there house had him feeling relieved. They slept till morning. Axel let Nikki sleep in for a bit going to check on Luna.
 
Nikki stayed sound asleep though Luna was up. She was making noises as Axel walked in Orion was wake and watching Luna. He wanted to play with his sister.
 
Axel smiled at Orion after changing Luna. He sat down with Luna in his lap. Letting Luna reach for and touch Orion. He said "good boy Orion. Luna you be gentle too okay." Making sure Luna didn't pull on Orion's fur.
 
Luna was happy as she grabbed at Orion. Playing with his ears before trying to put them in her mouth. Nikki was awake and giggling in the doorway. Walking over before picking up her daughter. "My little moon, you can't eat him."she said. Smiling as Luna snuggled up to her chest. Moving her topaside so her daughter could feed. Orion rubbed against Axel, "Hun take Orion out for a bit....let him stretch his legs."
 
Axel nodded and said "alright Nikki your father is still here if you need anything." He took Orion out into the village. Shifting to walk around the reservation with him.
 
Nikki smiled as she watched her boys head out. Once Luna was done Nikki seated up a bath for her. Giving her daughter a bath before redressing her. Luna was all smiles as Nikki began to introduce her to some toys. Nikki was able get some things done as her father helped with Luna. Thoughit was short due to two wolves flying put of the woods.

They were fighting, causing her father to step out. Nikki took Luna and hid immediately. One from the northern tribe just got too close. Nikki did her best to keep Luna quiet. Soon more tribe members showed up to help.
 
The one from the northern tribe came out of nowhere. Charging Axel in wolf form. Orion barking and growling. Soon joining the fight as more of the pack joined in to help. The wolves easily working together to kill the Northern intruder. Alter winced as he sat his paw down. A lucky bite had torn into his right shoulder. He licked at it to seal the wound. He was going to have some scars from this life that was for sure. Orion checked on him panting in worry. Axel simply nudged him to show he was okay. The two heading back to the house.
 
Nikki could sense that someone was hurt. Fearing the worst she had her father stay with Luna. Bolting out of the house to see her boys walking back. Tears rolling down her face as she raced over to Axel. Crying more as she saw he was hurt. Making sure he got back inside before getting a first aid. She waited foe him to shift back before beginning to clean him up. "My father has Luna she said. Once down, Nikki cleaned up before pulling Axel close. She felt him hug her to calm her down. Kissing him softly, "Hu.." She was cut off as her father came down with Luna.

Taking her before her father headed out. Sitting down so Luna could snuggle up to Orion. "All this because the actions of one person. I want Luna to be able to go outside and not be afraid."she said.
 
Axel held his wife close trying to comfort her. He looked at the cleaned wound and thought 'its gonna scar but thats about it. He said "Nikki ....im going to go talk to the north tribe myself. Try and see if we can broker a peace between the packs. This all started because my heritage is in question. I will prove to the northern tribe I belong and by extension my daughter belongs."
 
Nikki shook her head, "No....you can't not by yourself." Shifting Luna in her arms as Luna reached out for Axel. Handing off their daughter to her father. "Go with the tribe....I can't lose you."she said. Luna soon fell asleep as she snuggled against Axel's chest. "Take Orion...."she said. Smiling a bit as she rubbed Luna's back. Soon taking her daughter back, "wait until morning....be with us for today."
 
Axel said "I wasn't planning on going alone. I will need the councils testimony that my father was infact from this tribe so I can justify my claims. They are the ones that no him not me." Hearing her ask for him to stay he said "ofcourse I will stay tonight. "Kissing Nikki deeply before placing a gentle kiss on Luna's forehead.
 
Nikki was happy as he was going to stay the night. Sitting down as Luna could play with Orion. "She has been vocal lately though she will be only a few months old. Orion is great with her plus I can tell she is trying to roll over ."she said. Smiling As she rested against Axel, kissing his cheek. Luna was in heaven as she played with Orion's ears. Though Orion yelled as Luna hugged in his ear. Nikki scooped her daughter up, "Luna you have to be gentle." Comforting Orion as she laid down on her lap. Handing Luna to Axel as she snuggled Orion. "He may be big but he will be my little pup forever. "She said.
 
Axel smiled as he held luna watching as Nikki comforted Orion. He said "I think he knows it." Smiling as he watched "orion go from hurting from the pulling of his ear. To instantly wagging his tail as Nikki hugged him to her chest." Luna reached for Orion again. Orion despite just having his ears pulled licked Luna's hand causing the child to giggle.
 
Luna giggled before snuggling back into Axel's chest. "Yes but look at Luna, how she is snuggled up to you. She will be a daddy's girl. Orion was out first pup and she is our second. We raise him from a small pup."she said. Kissing Orion on his head before he got off her lap. Luna soon fell asleep for her morning nap. Nikki took her before heading upstairs, placing her in the crib. She handed back out and pulled Axel close. "Just please be safe....the elders will be by later with my father. "She said.
 
Axel said "I will Nikki both of us will." While he waited for the council to arrive to plan there trip to the northern tribe he decided to get some work done. Though any time he saw Nikki walk past he felt his eyes lingering on her. The full moon was getting closer and his mating instincts were starting to kick in again.
 
Nikki was happy though left him to work. Cleaning up a bit though her urges were there too. Yet knew Luna was a handful enough right now. The elders were soon at the house and Nikki let them in. She went up and got Axel before disappearing to take care of Luna.

The elders waited patiently before they began to talk. "Your father was of this tribe before he choose to depart. He had a mate here but was attracted to your mother. Though the northern tribe is disgusted by that. Choosing someone outside of the tribe. Though if your father came back...it would help greatly."said an elder.
 
Axel listened and said " the problem is he left my mother after impregnating her. I don't even know what he looks like let alone where he is. Unless one of you know how to find him I don't think we can bring him."
 
Elders talked among themselves before looking at Axel. "We know....though a scout picked up his scent. He is heading this way. Do not hate him as he was only trying to protect your mother. His mate was furious about your mother. The mate ended up leaving for the northern tribe. He will come here to speak with you. We are going to get a team together."he said. The elders soon left before Nikki came down with Luna. Walkingover before putting Luna down by Orion. "What did they say?"she asked.
 
Axel sighed and said "my father has agreed to return to the village he will be going with the team to go speak of peace with the northern tribe." Rubbing the bridge of his nose unsure how to feel.
 
Nikki pulled Axel close before they sat down by their kids. "You are unsure about him and have every right. Though it brings you closer."she said. Luna soon crawled over to Axel and crawled in his lap. "Also a chance to be with him."she said. Taking Luna off his lap and into her arms.
 
Axel smiled down at Luna as she sat in his lap. Leaning down to kiss her forehead. When Nikki took him back he said "thank you love." Kissing her warmly as they waited for news of his father's arrival. He hoped this and the trip north would be enough to stop the northern tribes attacks.
 
Back
Top