Beyond batman [closed motheroftears24 ]

The vibrations from the device that Geo had did make me feel a lot better. It was soon time for us to go to classes again before we went to lunch. I had Girl's PE, so I met Geo at the front of the school so that we could go eat together.
 
-Geo meet up with Dani and smile as they took a walk-"The diner sounds nice i hope we can actually relax a bit since my Criminal Psycology teacher isnt here i dont have clases this afternoon since he teaches my last class and that class is one afternoon long"-he laughed-
 
“I have a really hard exam in Chemistry as well a long lecture.” I said, “Lately, Mr. Carlysle has been cramming in a lot of stuff. I think that I will do okay.”. Luckily, I had studied before I blacked out, so I could remember what was going to be on the test. We went to the diner and I ordered a chicken sandwich and some curly fries with a diet root beer.

I saw two police officers go in and sit down at a back corner booth. I strangely felt very uneasy... I could overhear them talking about three henchmen being very uncooperative about revealing who their boss was. However, I continued to eat, so that I could be ready for my next class.
 
-Geo listened in half way he knew they were the ones he got last night and he had there leader righ there he stretched hislegs a bit and he knocked over her bag abit a drug patch falling out he opened his eyes grabbing it with out her noticing as he droped a napkin from a laugh-"Opps"-he picked up th enapkin withthe patc and hid it in his pocket-"So far i say we got the report beat "-he sai to her-
 
"So far i say we got the report beat "-he sai to me. We had a lot of information already for the report, so we were not to worried. He accidentally knocked over my back which was partially open. I did not realize that it fell until Geo said something. He picked it up for me. “Thank you.” I said. I got the courage up and kissed him on the cheek for helping pick up my purse.
 
-he smiled he knew wth the drug patch could be used to help them a bit he figured if he over dosed aurora wth the patch he could help her with out hurting her this time he woudl find her and finish this fight. when lunch was over he hugged Dani and smiled-"I will talk to you later call me if you can"-he said as he held her a moment before leaving he needed to get back to terry and when eh id they enhanced the drug on th epatch and prepaired a antidote terry warned him ot be careful a double trouble personality wasnt good-
 
I hugged Geo before heading to my next class. I passed my Chemistry test and went through the lecture with out falling asleep. It was a bit tempting though. After school, I headed over to talk to Dr. Crane, who gave me the creeps by the way that he acted around me. I heard that he was the grandson of Dr. Jonathan “Scarecrow” Crane, so I was not at all surprised.

“How are you feeling today, Ms. Dent?” he asked me. “Not so well.” I replied, “I am still hearing voices and I have been blacking out”. He made his notes and told me to just keep using the patches. “It just will take a while.” he said. I took his word for it. After my appointment, I walked home and called Geo.
 
-Geo answered the phone in his batsuit scouting the city on a builoding he used th ehead set built in-"Hello"-he said as he looked around -
 
“Hey, you told me to call you when I had the chance.” I said as I paced the house, “I would have called earlier, but I had a doctor's appointment. How are things going?” I did not say what the appointment was for.
 
-he smiled-"Its all good i just..."-one of her goons from a second group was being chased by cycle after a robbery he wanted to pull-"Got to go call you later"-he hung up and flew after the guy and the police-
 
"Alright, I will talk to you later." I said. I fixed spaghetti and ate before putting on another patch. I walked upstairs to my room to read a book that I did not have the chance to finish due to the blackouts. "I'm going out!" I heard Aurora say. I replied not looking at her, "No, your not because you do not exist."

"You know the patches are making it worse..." she laughed, "Dr. Crane is a quack just like his grandfather and father! If they worked, do you think that you will be hearing me. I find it funny that he took over after Dr. Bruner's nervous breakdown. I would not be surprised if he is to blame!". I did not believe her considering it had only been a week that I had been using the patch. After a while, I blacked out.

**********************************

Aurora

I had my sneaking suspicions about Dr. Crane. Instead of a heist, I decided to do an investigation to prove his agenda to her. If anything happened to her, it would hurt me as well. I quickly got ready to go. I dyed my hair and put my make up as well as grabbed my usual stuff. Dr. Crane was going down. I made my way out to Crane's office. I could see him heading out to his car, but he was soon confronted by the Jokerz. "Patience, she will hopefully come around." he said to them, "If not, you have my permission to kill her.". I notice him take out his scarecrow mask and put it on. I was not suprised... From looking at them, they did not have any guns. Just large metal pipes and a chain. I grabbed a large metal pipe near the garbage can and grabbed the metal lid off of a dumpster. Holstering my gun. I did not need the coin for this. I tossed the lid frisbee style catching one of the Jokerz off guard.

"After her!!!" Crane yelled angrily. They were heading my way. I swung the pipe like a sword taking out two of them. I seemed to be doing well until one grabbed me around my waist. I struggled wildly as they drug me over to Crane, who pulled out a scythe from his car. "I will give you one last chance." He said, "Join us or die!!!". I glared at him defiantly and struggled. He raised the scythe waiting for my answer.
 
Last edited:
-Geo caught The guy and Was back with Terry before to long he had analyzed the patch-"This patch has Joker Toxin and a weird mixture of chemicals to drive a person mad i think thats why your friend Dani has had trouble same with her twisted side aurora"-he nods-"Then i have to find her"-we got a alarm and we saw Aurora going into the building-"looks like she found out first"-Geo sighed-"I'm after her"-Geo put the mask on and left the cave he eventually got to the building and hid on the roof soon a baterang knocked the syth out of his hand and a hard kick sent crane flying Bat man grabbed aurora and rolled out of the way and stood up with her-"We will talk later I'm not here to arrest you lets get these clowns out of here"-Aurora seem to agree as Batman grabbed a joker swinging him in to another taking on another who swung his pipe-
 
Just as he was about to bring it down, I closed my eyes. I suddenly heard him scream in pain and anger. I opened my eyes to see that Batman had arrived. In this case, I did not want to fight him. He saved me from being sliced and diced, so I owed him that much. He took out the goon that was holding me. We will talk later I'm not here to arrest you lets get these clowns out of here"- he said. I nodded and helped him fight the goons. I ducked each attempt to hit me and clocked one of them in the face knocking out a few teeth. As one came in I put my hands on the back of his neck, and brought him in to be kneed a few times in the gut and groin until he was subdued. I helped tie them up. "Thanks for helping me..." I said sitting down to catch my breath. I bruised up a bit with a few cuts.
 
-After the fight with it ending with him tossing the last guy to the group he tied them up seeing Aurora Sit down he walked over after tying them up he looked-"You ok?"-he said as he picked her up-"Lets get you home"-he said craddeling her in his arms-"then we can talk"-he said-
 
"Lets get you home"- he told me. I let him take me home, so that we could talk. The way he held me felt really good. I unlocked the door to the house and let him come in with me so it would be more private.
 
Last edited:
-Batman looked around he sat down In front of Aurora and he looked at her eyes-"So Explain you been taking the patches crains given you no wonder you been acting weird"-he said to her-"whats your motive tell me"-he said-
 
I explained it the best way I possibly could. I referred to Dani as the original personality I told him about how she was raped and I had came out to help get revenge. The goons who raped her only got injuries from the arrows from the crossbow. I had got an adrenaline rush from it and wanted to do more. That is why I started getting into robbery. I told him how I gave a small portion of the money to some families in the area me and my family use to live in so that they could live. Eventually, I had to start paying my henchmen as well as providing them with funds to protect their families from the Jokerz retaliation. Here recently, I have been wanting to ruin that slime Crane for everything he has done to Dani. Sure, I hated the fact that she was a goody two shoes, but I actually need her for survival. He would eventually pay in the very worst way possible. The fact that he was working with the Jokerz really made me want to hurt him. I did not tell Batman that.

He told me about the patches which I already knew it when I was coming out more often. Dr. Bruner had Dani on a medicine that controlled me. Before a week ago, I had not been coming out as frequently. It also explains my change in motives. I realized that it was slowly making me worst... “Ohhh god! What am I becoming?” I cried when I realized it. If this kept up, I would be worse off as my great grandfather was. I hugged Batman sobbing hysterically. I did not want to end up in New Arkham.
 
-Batman listened and then she began crying and sying what am i doing what have i become-"Its ok I can help you"-sh eclutched on to batman and he held her close-"Its ok Dont worry about it Aurora"-he said-
 
I felt a lot better as Batman held me in his arms. I gasp softly when I felt his muscles against my breasts. He was also so kind to me regardless of what I did... As my head was on his shoulder, I flipped the coin on whether I should kiss him or wait when he was not looking. It landed on “good heads”. I kissed him.
 
Last edited:
-he kissed back surprised by her actions Geo kissed back holding her close it felt so good-
 
My body pressed against his. I was trying not to rush things, but I needed him. I began to trace his chest with my fingertips enjoying the feel of it. I was hesitant to move lower though I wanted to. It was up to him if he wanted to do this. I knew that he needed to keep his identity secret.
 
Last edited:
-he looked at Aurora-"if you want we can keep the mask on "-he said as he looked at her eyes-
 
“Alright.” I said with a smile. I began to kiss Batman again this time more passionately before standing up and undressing for him. I stripped down to my bra and panties at first and laid back onto the bed.
 
-Batman came down and kissed her ten kissing down to her breasts he sucked on them bitting her nipples a bit and then kissed down her stomach to start licking her pussy-
 
I gasped in pleasure as I felt him sucking and nipping my breasts. “Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes!” I moaned. I began to move my hips grinding against his hardness. I arched my body back as he began to explore my body. I spread my legs for Batman giving him access to my pussy which was really wet from when he sucked on my nipples. I writhed on the bed in delight as he lapped at my pussy. “Mmmm, I love the way that feels.” I said.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top