Let me introduce myself

We have a winner

Thank you for all the guys (only guys I'm afraid) who entered the voice competition. Enjoyed listening to them... mostly... Actually I did genuinely enjoy hearing how the same words sounded and implied and felt different when read in different voices.

Some sounded a little 'listen with mother', others made me laugh at inappropriate moments.... None were perfect...

There is a winner however, awarded despite the typo in his name. So step forward: lovetporoleplay!!!

The prize is to put words into my mouth. Write me a script, about the same length as the one I posted, and I'll record myself reading it. (Unless I hate it, in which case I wont.)

Thank you for all the guys (only guys I'm afraid) who entered the voice competition. Enjoyed listening to them... mostly... Actually I did genuinely enjoy hearing how the same words sounded and implied and felt different when read in different voices.

Some sounded a little 'listen with mother', others made me laugh at inappropriate moments.... None were perfect...

There is a winner however, awarded despite the typo in his name. So step forward: lovetporoleplay!!!

The prize is to put words into my mouth. Write me a script, about the same length as the one I posted, and I'll record myself reading it. (Unless I hate it, in which case I wont.)

Wow!!! I never won anything before!! But you're correct. Mine was far from perfect. And although I do love hearing your voice, I'd be crazy to ask a "cockybitch" to do or read anything I'd say. I didn't realize it was a competition nor did I know a prize was being awarded. Thank you. I do appreciate you picking mine as the winner. Maybe that'll earn me some bonus points for phone sex solicits. No. I doubt it too. But maybe???

Wow!!! I never won anything before!! But you're correct. Mine was far from perfect. And although I do love hearing your voice, I'd be crazy to ask a "cockybitch" to do or read anything I'd say. I didn't realize it was a competition nor did I know a prize was being awarded. Thank you. I do appreciate you picking mine as the winner. Maybe that'll earn me some bonus points for phone sex solicits. No. I doubt it too. But maybe???

I doubt you will win points by chickening out on writing something for her to read.

Just saying.

I doubt you will win points by chickening out on writing something for her to read.

Just saying.

I was not trying to win points. You call it "chickening out" but I prefer winning with grace. By all means be the man you are and take the prize all for yourself. Just sayin

You are right to doubt it!

That is such a boring reply, I need a man brave enough to put words in my mouth. Clearly not you.

I'd say his use of garishly mangled is more than a little disturbingly creepy. He's an ass who doesn't realise his own cock looks nothing more or less like a poorly formed undercooked lump of low grade sausage meat.

in other words, a vienna sausage?

*************************************​

guys, two words; chill out. So she isnt what you'd thought she'd be. that isn't her fault, so cut her some slack. Nobody put a gun to anybody's head and said you must participate in this thread. So if you're getting all bent out of shape because YOU have expended effort in the hope you'd get lucky, and struck out, then just mosey along and look for the next conquest.
Griping rarely gains any ground in any venture.

Just saying...

*************************************​

but how can a vienna sausage also be an ass? Isn't this a mixed metaphor?

I still think this thread is a line from the Stones...

...and I still call
PILE ON THE NOOBIE!!

guys, two words; chill out. So she isnt what you'd thought she'd be. that isn't her fault, so cut her some slack. Nobody put a gun to anybody's head and said you must participate in this thread. So if you're getting all bent out of shape because YOU have expended effort in the hope you'd get lucky, and struck out, then just mosey along and look for the next conquest.
Griping rarely gains any ground in any venture.

Just saying...

All so true.

I still think this thread is a line from the Stones...

Of course... and the lyrics are appropriate:

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah, get down, baby

Pleased to meet you
But what's confusing you
Is just the nature of my game

Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints
As heads is tails
Just call me Lucifer

Cause I'm in need of some restraint
So if you meet me
Have some courtesy
Have some sympathy, and some taste

Use all your well-learned politesse
Or I'll lay your soul to waste, um yeah
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, um yeah

Well boy and girls... I love the sound of voices and thought you might like to hear mine. But as I'm a demanding bitch I thought I'd make it into a game.

I've written a nice playful script that could be read by a woman about a man, a man about a woman, a man about a man, a woman about a woman. I've recorded myself reading it and I would like you to do the same send me your recording as a PM.

The person whose recording I like best gets to write a script for me to recording myself reading....

The Script
You walk into the room and find me already naked, sitting calmly in a chair by an open window. I enjoy the expression of your face, shock, pleasure, sheer erotic delight. You move towards me but I gesture for you to stop, ‘Undress please,’ I say.
I watch as you strip out of your clothes, slowly, teasingly, enjoying my gaze. My eyes hungrily devouring each bit of newly exposed flesh until at last you are naked.
I stand and step towards you, wrapping my body around yours, my soft flesh against your perfectly smooth warm skin. My hands grasp your buttocks and my lips seek out your lips. We kiss: hard and long and passionately.

My Recording of the Text
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1nJmlUjy10H

[tried this game in playground and it didn't take off, maybe more takers here]

Wonderful game. I enjoyed listening to your voice.

Of course... and the lyrics are appropriate:

Pleased to meet you
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah, get down, baby

Pleased to meet you
But what's confusing you
Is just the nature of my game

Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints
As heads is tails
Just call me Lucifer

Cause I'm in need of some restraint
So if you meet me
Have some courtesy
Have some sympathy, and some taste

Use all your well-learned politesse
Or I'll lay your soul to waste, um yeah
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, um yeah

The word is "politesse!" That makes sense. For decades, I thought it was "politics" which makes less sense.

Thank you for enlightening me. And for all you do to stir things up.

I just listened to the recording Scarlett. Twice. Fuck that made my cock seep precum instantly... So hot I think you've melted me.

I just listened to the recording Scarlett. Twice. Fuck that made my cock seep precum instantly... So hot I think you've melted me.

I melted you! Mmm that tends to happen, men turn into puddles of cum, sweat and desire around me.

In any event, it sounds like you're having fun love. Keep on enjoying.

Back