Utah Roll Call

Welcome back little sister.!

44man from Utah county. In san Diego at moment for work. He home Sunday.

How is everyone today? Any good plans for the week?

I spent a day up by Snowbasin taking some photos and it was beautiful! Cold, but wonderful all the same :D

Oh my god I've been away for forever!! I had a lot of family drama to deal with, but I'm back and raring to go. So what's been going on while I've been gone? Any fun things to share?

Hello my fellow Utah peeps. Just checking in before crashing for the night. Been a long day and while I would say it's too early for any respectable woman to be going to bed, I'm barely keeping my eyes open. So I hope you all have had good weekends and are ready for the dread of Monday. Sweet dreams all!:heart:

I wonder how I missed this thread. Another Utah boy checking in. Summit County

This thread used to be super busy, and I guess I was the leader of that, but life got a little crazy so my boys didn't keep it going sadly. But I'm back and trying to revive our little family here, so it's great to see someone else from our slice of the world :)

This thread used to be super busy, and I guess I was the leader of that, but life got a little crazy so my boys didn't keep it going sadly. But I'm back and trying to revive our little family here, so it's great to see someone else from our slice of the world :)
Its always been fun following a little sister. They are usually so cute! besides, I have driven thru Utah before although have not lived there. :)

Back