Pandemic HAS announced an American gig...

4est_4est_Gump

Run Forrest! RUN!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Posts
89,007
Drummer E. Bolla has confirmed that he will join Mono and Plague in America for a few sets in an intimate venue.

:)

Welcome back boys. We missed your African tour...
 
For my amusement and to prove to you little people that, yes, yes indeed...,

;)

... I know Pandemic. I used to provide them security, but I came down with a little something.
 
I like word play...

;)

Pandemic hates Coldplay. They have a little sumptin'-sumptin' for them...

Runny nose, sore throat, cough followed by massive internal bleeding.
 
Pandemic has announced that they will be touring Ohio with the one, the only, Al G!


They just kicked off a two week engagement in Toledo!


Oh yeah! Cleveland rocks now!


Go Johnny GO!
 
Mono and Plague returning to bring E. Bolla and Clapton back to Dallas in time for a Winter Pandemic Tour...
 
this is great, another example of the obama fucked up regime

why did they let that guy fly ... why did they allow that person to come to America

obama, proof that those in government are stupid
 
He had no symptoms on the flight.

:eek:

Obama cannot see into the future or else he would have kept troops in Iraq.
 
Pandemic Tour

Got my tickets at Stub Hub. Love their new single "Eat My Flesh"
 
Somebody get the Chief his fainting couch!!
tumblr_lnkrorgcoW1qbgi86o1_500%5B1%5D.gif
 
What would Vetteman do?!?

Lucas: Lance, who's your favorite poster?
Lance: Vetteman.
Lucas: Well if Vetteman was driving down the highway, and saw Mono stranded on the side of the road, do you think Vetteman would stop and help him?
Lance: [thinks] ... Does Vetteman have a jack?
Warren: No way man!... Vetteman would pound on the gas, turn the wheel, take aim, and take that sucker out!
 
Back
Top