Rich Married Business Man and House Keeper (CLOSED)

BrookeXOX

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Posts
4,923
Name: Kelly Andrews
Age: 25
Looks: http://www.starnostar.com/data/imag...-no-star-Lindsey-Vecchione-celebrity-vote.jpg
In: http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/ce/b9/ce/ceb9cecfc8a786160b2f3102c371c524.jpg and http://d2tq98mqfjyz2l.cloudfront.net/image_cache/1383847664154269.jpg


Kelly was a house keeper for a very rich couple. The man of the house was a business man and the wife didn't work but was always out of town. Kelly was always friendly and flirty with the business man. The wife was away yet again. She felt bad for him. He was a handsome and a nice guy. He deserved a wife who was always with him, support him and love him. He always seemed quite lonely. He asked her to stay over to eat with him tonight. He wasn't back from work just yet and she had finished cleaning and now was cooking for him. She was cooking a Seafood Linguine. She was boiling salted water. She added linguini pasta. She cooked it for 6 to 8 minutes. She was frying red onion and garlic in olive oil and then added milk. After it bubbled she added parsley, red peppers, green peppers, mushrooms, crab, scallops and shrimp. She stirred the pot. She removed 1/2 cup of milk and mixed it with flour until smooth and then added back to the pan. She drained the linguini pasta and added the seafood/vegetable sauce. She heard his car pull up. She plated the food up and took it to the table. She poured two glasses of wine. She didn't mind spending her night with him she liked him and thought he was so nice. She went to the door and opened it. "Hi how's work been?" She asked looking at him smiling as she ran her hand through her hair.
 
Tom Logan was three weeks away from his 49th birthday and he couldn't care less. As usual he was the last one out for the night, and as he shut the door to his office he gave a soft sigh before he slowly walked around to make sure all the lights were out. He never thought his simple idea would turn into such a big enterprise, but here he was, CEO of a software company he still owned a majority stake in, a fully grown family out pursuing their own dreams and a wife who couldn't come up with enough reasons to be in a different time zone. It was the American Dream.

As the main door closed and locked behind him Tom took the elevator down to his car. He waved to the security guard in the lobby and called Goodnight as he usually did. His car was in a reserved spot by the door. It was nothing special too special, an Acura RLX which was comfortable and had enough power to get out of it’s own way, but nothing like the cars many of his friends and peers drove. He never saw the need for a super expensive luxury or performance car, to him it was just transportation. Not that he didn't appreciate nice things or comfortable surroundings, but if it were up to him his life would be smaller and less complicated.

The car drove smoothly and quietly through the streets of the city and out to the suburbs where he lived. His house was the one thing in his life he couldn’t control. He couldn’t pick it, he couldn’t decorate it, he couldn’t make a mess in it. He had 3 rooms near the back of the basement level to call his own and the rest might as well have been part of a museum. His wife was in charge of the house. All of the house. It was his job to pay for it.

Why she needed 10,000 square feet of decorated space for two people was a mystery to him, but over the last eight or nine years she wasn’t home enough for it to even matter. He had his routine, and lonely as it was, there were some bright spots. Kelly was definitely a bright spot.

Kelly was hired by his wife sight unseen, as a full time housekeeper, on the recommendation of a friend. They had only met a handful of times and even then only in passing, but he often thanked his wife silently for hiring Kelly. First of all, she was a knock out, 25 years old and had a body that he’d thought of more than once during his long lonely evenings in the house. Second, she was smart and friendly, she was also quite adept at flirting and he greatly enjoyed the banter they shared in the mornings before he left and on the day’s he worked from home. Lately, their flirting had gotten a bit more adventurous, and thought he was not adverse to the attention he wondered what a young lady like herself would see in an old guy like him.

The tension between them had been building for some time. it seemed every week there was a subtle notching up of the flirting between them. At least it certainly seemed that way to him. He finally worked up the nerve to ask her to stay late and join him for dinner some evening, and tonight was the night. She had teased him about being his date when he first invited her, and joked that she would have to go out of her way to get all dolled up for a romantic evening. He laughed with her at the time, never imagining she really would. She looked fantastic in the jeans and tight fitting shirt that she wore most days. He couldn't begin to imagine how sexy she would be dressed up for a date.

The tires crunched along the gravel drive as he pulled into the garage and finally made his way to the door that led into the kitchen. He looked down to wipe his feet on the mat as the door opened and was greeted with the wonderful scent of seafood drifting in the air and a cheerful voice welcoming him home.

"Hi how's work been?"

It was a simple greeting, but he could tell it was meant with a genuine interest he hadn't heard in a long time. Tom looked up with a big smile to see her running her fingers through her hair, and was caught short by the low cut striped top that flowed over her curves and accentuated her bosom and hips. She was stunning. Her hair and makeup were done up nicely and though perhaps not as flashy as she might have dressed for a night on the town, it was more than fancy enough for a nice meal at home.

He recovered from staring long enough to enter, place his keys on the counter and finally find his voice, “Great, my day was great, but you look fantastic and wow, does it smell good in here.” He took a step back to again take in her full length and noticed the tight leggings and sexy pumps that adorned her lower body. “You weren't kidding about date night were you? I’m not sure a man in a rumpled suit is fit company for the beauty in front of me.”
 
Tom placed his keys down on the counter. Kelly's eyes were locked on him. She was interested in everything and anything he had to say. She always paid him a lot of attention. "I'm glad you had a good day. My day was good as well. Thanks hun but is only a top and leggings with some heels. If you like me in this you'd go crazy for me in a dress. The foods freshly plated up. I made Seafood Linguine." She said.

"Your more than fit company for me. You look handsome in your suit. You are way better than any guy who's ever tried to have a date night with me." She said smiling at him. She took his briefcase off him and put it to the side. "Come on let's eat." She said taking his hand and leading him to the table. She had light a few candles.

She knew it was wrong for her to want a married man as much as she did but she couldn't help it. He was older, experienced and handsome just her type. She'd always had a thing for older guys and when she first met him she'd been attracted to him instantly. Her feelings towards him grew as she got to know him more. He was such a sweet and nice guy.

She sat down across the table from him. "Took in. I hope you like it. I really like to cook." She said as she took a bite of the food on her plate. She took a sip of her wine looking at him. She played with a strand of her hair. "I didn't make a desert for after but I'm sure we can find something else to do for desert." She said looking at him with lustful eyes.

She wanted him badly. She enjoyed flirting with him a lot. She hoped tonight they would do a lot more than flirting. She was full of lust and passion for him. He always flirty with her and she felt he felt the same for her. She was looking deep into his eyes. She found his eyes so dreamy she could stare into his eyes all night.
 
It may have been ‘only a top and leggings’ but she made them look special, she was also correct, if she had worn a dress he might have lost his cool right there in the doorway. He tried not to blush too much at the compliments she gave him and gladly let her take his briefcase and hand to lead them to the elegantly set table, complete with wine and candles. “Any guy who wouldn’t go out of his way to treat you nice is a fool. Point one of them out for me and I’ll slap him upside the head for just being stupid.”

Tom sat and he could see the bounty that was responsible for the delicious aroma in the air. “The Linguine looks delicious, lots of big chunks of seafood.” He snitched a scallop off the plate at her suggestion to tuck in, and popped it into his mouth letting the creamy treat melt in his mouth. It tasted every bit as good as it smelled.

At her mention of desert his interest was peaked and he raised an eyebrow in pleasant surprise as she played with a lock of her long blond mane. Her insinuation that the linguini may not be the only delight he would taste this evening caused a stirring in his loins that could not be ignored. Tom reached for his wine and took a hasty sip to mask the flush he felt rising up the back of his neck. “I’m certain the two of us can come up with, ahem, something, to pass as a suitable after dinner treat.”

He could barely believe his ears and eyes. His mind raced with every fantasy he’d ever had about her and all of the delightfully naughty and pleasurable things he’s done to her all over the house. Visions of her bent over furniture and strapped to counter tops competed with thoughts of her wrapping all of her body parts around him and filling every need she might possess.

He began to eat and his eyes locked with hers as the tension between them simmered. A small dollop of creme sauce began to drip from the corner of her lips and he instinctively reached across to catch it. His finger delicately traced the curve of her lip as he captured the wayward morsel. “Sorry, this it too good to waste a single drop of. I’d hate to think that any opportunity to savor it would go to waste.”

He let his words hang for a moment, confident that she knew it wasn't the meal he was talking about, and took the opportunity to lean back and adjust his now tight slacks into a more comfortable position. “Some things in life Kelly are worth experiencing to the fullest, no matter what others may think.”
 
"Well there are a few guys who haven't treated me so nicely but they were young and dumb not really my type. But if we see any of them I'll gladly point them out." She said. He was such a sweet guy wanting to give any guy who'd treated her badly a smack in the face.

"I'm glad you like how it looks and I hope you like the taste as much." She said. She watched him take his first mouthful and knew he liked her cooking. She really love to cook so she was very happy he liked it. She was eating and enjoying the food and wine but the company the most.

She saw he was a little flushed when she spoke about desert. He knew exactly what she meant. He sipped on his wine and she too sipped on her wine waiting to here his reply. "Oh I agree we can definitely can find something to be a great desert." She said. She lightly bite her lip.

She couldn't believe tonight she could possibly do something she'd been dreaming of since she started working for him. She had dreamed so many nights that while she was cleaning his desk in the study he'd bend her over and take her from behind. Her pussy was getting wet just thinking of it.

There was so much sexual tension in the room. She was on fire with lust. She really wanted him so badly. He wiped sauce up with his thumb that was on her lips. "Well anything that is so good and hot should be savoured. You don't waste something good." She said.

Her pussy was getting so wet. He turned her on so much. She looked at him her boobs heaving up and down more. "Yes I think some experiences although may not be completely right are to good not to embrace and go with." She said. She was running her heel clad foot up his leg.
 
Though he didn't think that he would ever really have a chance to be with her physically when he invited her for dinner, he did have the possibility lurking in the back of his mind. Her coinciding views on risks worth taking, the gentle rise and fall of her breasts as her breathing increased and the way her instep caressed the back of his calf removed all doubt that the possibility would become reality. Their eyes locked as her foot provocatively caressed his leg, and his hardon reached full staff in moments.

It had been a long time since he’d played this game, but he did recognize some signals, even if they weren't hard to miss. Sliding his foot out of his loafer, he brought it to rest upon the edge of her chair between her thighs and let his stocking clad foot gently stroke her inner thigh.

The look of lustful surprise in her eyes caused him to smile, and he gently placed the silverware down before picking up his glass of wine. “As delicious as this is, I’m suddenly in the mood for something sweet, something moist, something… I've craved for a long time.” He increased the pressure of his foot against her thigh and spread her legs a bit wider as he inched further up her smooth toned leg. “And I have a really good idea about how to satisfy craving right now.”
 
"Oh yeah what is that? I so want to know what your plans are for desert." She said. Her legs were spread open. She was grinning at him. She was so wet for him. She leaned across the table and kissed his lips softly. "Let's move to the living room." She said getting up. She walked off into the living room with her wine.

She sat on the sofa. She patted the seat next to her. "Sit and tell me just what you have in mind for after dinner fun?" She asked. Her body longed for his against her. She wanted no needed him so badly right now. He had set her soul on fire and only he could put it out.

She was pushing her chest out looking at him. She had an animalistic look on her face saying just take me. She wanted him to take her so hard. She needed him so much. She longed for him to do things to her that she dreamed of so many times.
 
"Oh yeah what is that? I so want to know what your plans are for desert. Let's move to the living room.”

“Yes, lets.” Her soft kiss was the last thing Tom needed to let his urges run free. Her soft lips against his felt so good and he eagerly followed her to the living room where they could be more comfortable. He was a bit embarrassed that his hardon was so plainly obvious as she brought him to the couch, but as she sat and thrust her magnificent breasts toward him he could plainly see her aroused nipples poking the thin fabric of her top begging for attention.

"Sit and tell me just what you have in mind for after dinner fun?"

Her eyes expressed a longing that he’d not seen, or somehow missed before tonight and her invitation to sit with her was quickly accepted.

He sat very close and put his arm around her as he outlined his thoughts for ‘desert.’ “I was thinking along the lines of what some of the finer restaurants call a ‘desert flight.’ Several courses of varying delights that start off simply and escalate in decadence until you reach the treasured finale.” Tom leaned close and kissed her delicately upon her soft lips, “The first flight goes something like this.” He kissed her again, this time more deeply and his hand found her breast. She filled his palm with warm supple flesh that yielded delightfully to his touch, and her nipple grew beneath his fingers.
 
His lips locked on hers. She was kissing him back passionately. His hands went to her firm and perky boobs. He was playing with her boobs through her top. Her nipples were getting so hard. She slipped onto his lap kissing him passionately. She looked into his eyes. Her hands went to her top. She pulled her top off revealing- http://images.esellerpro.com/3455/I/23/01BRPGAS1257030_Z.jpg.

She started unbuttoning his shirt. She kissed he chest as the shirt sat open she pulled it off him. "You want to unhook my bra for me?" She said. She was grinding down on his cock. She could feel how hard he was against her and it made her even wetter. "You know I've wanted to be with you so long." She said. Being with him was thing she always wanted.
 
Kelly’s response sent tingles to his core, pressing back into his advance and moving onto his lap, she returned his kiss passionately and paused only to look into his eyes as she reached to remove her top. She quickly worked to remove his shirt and covered his chest in passionate kisses.

"You want to unhook my bra for me?"

She didn’t have to ask twice. Tom quickly reached around to release the clasps of her black lace trimmed demi bra and eased it from her shoulders, allowing her breasts to swing free. Her hips ground against his swollen cock and he grasped her breasts with both hands before descending upon them with his lips.

"You know I've wanted to be with you so long."

Tom lifted his head and looked into her eyes again, he saw only truth there, but how could he have been so blind for so long? He blinked to clear his thoughts. It didn’t matter now, what mattered now was the beautiful, witty, half naked and willing woman who was grinding her pussy on his cock.

“I didn’t, but I do now, and I won’t make the same mistake twice.” He lowered his head to capture her nipple between his lips and sucked hard upon the hard sensitive flesh. Kneading her globes firmly as he sucked and savored her nipples, he lost himself in the softness and taste of her breasts until he finally moved his hands to the waist of her tights to ease them down over her hips.

He wanted her naked and ready to be devoured, for he did not intend to let any part of her go undiscovered this night. He planned on taking her in every way possible.
 
He unhooked her bra and slipped it off her shoulders. Her boobs were bouncing free. She looked at him smiling. He grabbed hold of her boobs. She leaned in and kissed him passionately. She was looking into his eyes as she was stroking his chest softly. Her tongue was playing with his. He moved his lips to her boobs. She smiled she loved his touch and his lips kissing her body.

He lifted his head off her boobs. He was looking into his eyes. "Well you must of been blind not to know I like you. I've always been extra flirty with you." She said. He was sucking on her hard nipples. He was fondling her boobs. His hands moved to her hips. He began pulling down her leggings. She looked at him smiling as she moved to her feet.

She kicked her leggings off. She moved her hands to his trousers. She pulled them off. She smiled at him as she pulled off his boxers and then pulled her panties off. She slid on top of him. She kissed him passionately as she stroked his chest softly. She was rubbing up against his cock. Her pussy was so wet for him.

She kissed him passionately. She was so happy to be with him right now. She gripped his cock and she slid him into her wet pussy. She thrusted down hard on his cock. He felt so good in her. She began moving up and down on his cock. She couldn't believe they were finally doing this. She was kissing him passionately as she was riding him.
 
Before Tom knew what had happened, Kelly had shed him of his clothes and mounted him. Her wet lips sliding his hard shaft felt fantastic. It had been so long since he’d been inside a woman that he’d forgotten how tight and wet it could be.

As she rocked up and down on his shaft he grasped her swaying breasts and held on tight. Her hips rocked back and forth as well as up and down and it was all he could do to to not cum too quickly. Here abandon was something he’d never experienced before, not with any woman. He’d always had to be the aggressor, but Kelly knew what she wanted and was making sure she got it.

Oh God, she felt so good, sliding up and down as his head swelled and thrust deep inside her. He knew he wouldn’t last long this first round, but he planned on making round two, and even round three last much longer.
 
God it felt so good to be doing this. It was wrong but felt so good and if his wife wasn't going to be there for him she was more than happy to be there for him. She moaned out as his cock kept hitting just the right spot. She held onto his body.

She was tightening round his cock. Her pussy gripping his cock hard. She began cumming all over his cock. She was shaking a little as she moaned loudly. "Oh god why did we wait so long?" She asked looking into his eyes.

She kissed his neck softly riding through her orgasm. She couldn't wait to feel him cum deep in her. She was so glad she agreed to stay over for dinner. She was happy something she had wanted so long was actually coming true.
 
As her walls griped his shaft, she rocked hard back and forth on his straining cock.

"Oh god why did we wait so long?"

She hit the nail on the head, why did we wait so long? The point was moot, he would make sure that they made up of r lost time every day from this point forward.

He heard her moan and felt her hips and thighs quiver as she clamped down on is head even tighter. His cock was soaked in her juices and he squeezed her breasts tight as he unloaded his balls deep inside her.

Wave after wave of cum shot deep in her pussy and his head rocked back against the couch in pleasure.

"Doesn't matter why we waited.. we're never going to deny each other this pleasure again."
 
He squeezed her boobs as he too began cumming. He was cumming deep in her soaking wet pussy. God it felt so good. He was really filling her up with his cum. His head laid against the couch.

Both of them breathing heavily. She leaned in and kissed him. "No never again deny what we want." She said looking into his eyes. She stroked his chest as she kissed at his neck.

"That was great. I'm very glad I stayed for dinner. Desert was the best." She said. She kissed him. "You know I've fantasised about you for ages. I always dreamed of you sneaking up on me as I cleaned and taking me from behind." She said.
 
Her stroking hands and soft lips worked over his body and sent tingles down his spine. His cock stayed hard inside her as he felt their combined juices drip onto his lap.

"I can guarantee that will happen often. In fact, in about 15 minutes, it might just happen tonight. Sooner if you keep up what you're doing. I feel like a horny teenager with you."
 
"Good. Let's go shower. Now I want to hear the fantasies you've had about me so we can try and make them true. Then I'll tell you mine." She said slowly slipping off his cock. She leaned her head down and kissed him. She then took his hand and lead him to the bathroom, it wasn't like he needed leading anyway it was house but she was leading him anyway. She turned on the shower then got in the hot water running down her body, it felt so good.
 
As she led him to the master bath, he watched as her ass wiggled in front of him and the residue of their lust shined between her thighs.

"My fantasies? Oh that may take a while. But it's safe to say that you've been fucked, sucked and taken in every room of the house and outside on the patio as well. Though it may be a little chilly at the moment to make that one a reality." She started the shower and they both got in. He began to run his hands up and down her body with the soap, getting her clean for the sole purpose of getting her dirty all over again.

"Kelly, I've had you in ropes and straps, bent over and spread eagle in the front bay window for all the world to see. I've cum on every part of you and deep in every hole in my minds eye, and I hope I can do every wonderfully dirty thing I've ever thought of with you.

The water cascaded over them both as he kissed her lips and pressed close to her.
 
"We can definitely try and do all your fantasies. Oh you want to tie me up seems like someone likes a bit of bdsm and bondage. I really like it. I've always fantasised of you tying me up and using and teasing my body." She said before he kissed her lips pressing his body close up to hers. She loved feeling his body against hers.

She moved her lips on his neck. "I've fantasised about you fucking my mouth, my pussy and my ass so much." She said. She playfully bite his neck. "I want you to control and own this body of mine." She said grinding her body against him. Her eyes locked on his. She leaned in kissing him passionately.

"I've never wanted anyone as much as I want you. Your all I want." She said her hands stroking over his back, then moving to his chest and then to his cock. She stroked him softly. "Your not so little friend is something I've always wanted and has had re-occurring spot in my dreams." She said.
 
Her words caused his loins to tingle and swell anew, his growing shaft sliding between them as the water cascaded around them. She talked of all the ways she dreamed of him taking her and her desire to be owned and controlled. This last bit ignited a spark in the back of Tom's mind. Something he'd only really thought around the edges of before coalesced in his mind quickly and became something he very much wanted to explore.

As she stroked his shaft with her hand, he tipped her chin with his hand and looked into her eyes. "If you truly wish to be owned and controlled then submit to me." He pressed down on her shoulder and she eased to her knees before him as he continued to tilt her head up to look him in the eye. His throbbing head hovering before her lips.
 
He tipped her chin with his hand. He looked into her eyes. "I'm more than happy to submit." She said as he pushed down on her shoulder. She moved down onto her knees before him. He tilted her head up so she was looking in his eyes. She stuck out her tongue and licked at his cock head.

She was looking up at him lustful eyes. She wanted him to own and control her body so much. She stroked his leg softly as she licked at his cock head softly. "What do you want me to do?" She asked. She kissed his cock softly as she was looking up at him. She was so happy to be with him.
 
"What do I want?" He watched as she gazed up at him lovingly and kissed his throbbing shaft gently. "I want you to taste me... all of me." He stroked her cheek with his thumb. "I want you to show me how badly you want me."

The velvet head of his cock grazed her lips and he gently pushed forward to part her lips around him.
 
"I want taste your cock so badly. I'll show you just how much I want you." She said looking up at him smiling. She kept her eyes locked on his. She stroked his leg as she took him into her mouth. She sucked softly on his cock head. Her fingers moved to massage his balls softly. She took him deeper in her mouth. She was sucking harder. Her mouth slid down his full cock. His balls slapped against her chin. She was looking up at him as she was starting to gag a little on his cock but carried on sucking. She stroked his leg softly.
 
The steam from the running shower enveloped them in a moist fog of warmth. Tom watched as she began to suck softly upon his head and look into his eyes with complete surrender and lust. He places his hands on his hips and let her worship his cock and bathe it with her mouth as she massaged his balls and held his leg closely.

The feel of her soft lips and nimble tongue as they played up and down his shaft caused him to groan. as her chin met his balls. She began to work him harder and faster, her throat opening to take all of him as his hips worked with her motion to drive deeper.

"Unghhhhhh... yessssss. Suck that cock... Worship that cock like the good little pet you are... Make me cum down your throat... fuck me with your face like a good pet."
 
She was looking up at him as she was gagging more on his cock. She kept him in her mouth as long as she could before letting him slip out. His cock was covered in her saliva. She looked up at him as she was coughing a little. "You like me sucking on your cock?" She asked.

She licked at his balls softly before taking him back in her mouth. She was sliding her mouth up and down on his cock. She was sucking on him hard. She loved the feeling of his cock sliding deeply in her mouth. She couldn't wait for him to slide deep in her pussy.

She was stroking his balls as she took him fully in her mouth once again. She was sucking as hard as she could on his cock. Her mouth was working his cock. She was looking up at him as his balls hit against her chin. She wondered if she'd get him to cum.
 
Back
Top