Molly and Paul (Open to one man but please PM first)

I'd only expected Molly to lift the side of her dress of that still hung over the top side of her body as she laid beside me, but she'd interpreted my statement differently.

With a smile, Molly lifted herself off the bed, then stood beside it, her unbuttoned dress revealing an enticing amount of pale, smooth flesh. God, that small glimpse of skin, interrupted by the lacy lingerie she wore made my cock throb. There's something about a partially dressed woman that's even sexier at times than a fully nude one. Don't know why. It just is.

Of course, although I knew Molly wanted to just drop everything she wore, and get me naked too, she was getting into the spirit of the slowdown. I knew My Molly had a slutty streak. I'd never call her a full-out slut (well, I had, on occasion, but only in a playful manner, and only for me), but when that part of her surfaced, I was in for a good, good time. Besides, what man - of practically any age - doesn't want his woman to be a slut once in a while?

When Molly's slutty side bubbled to the surface, there was nothing at all she wouldn't do for and with me. She reached down and popped the lowest button on her dress - one I hadn't even noticed while we were laying down - and struck a pose for me, clad in her open-front dress and underwear.

Good lord, what a gorgeous woman. It made me regret our last thirty years apart. However, I was rejoicing in the fact that we'd found one another again, even after so much time away.

I wanted to reach out and ravish her right then and there, and I had a feeling Molly would have done nothing to stop me, but I restrained myself. Molly was making no indication that she had anything to get home to, and I had nowhere to be until nine in the morning. If I was half asleep for my seminars and meetings, so be it. I wasn't going to pass this opportunity up.

Molly could have stood there dressed as she was the rest of the evening and I'd have been happy. I was etching every inch of the sight of her into my brain for later, just in case. However, with just the slightest little move, the dress fluttered to the floor, leaving her in just her sexy panties and bra.

Sonofabitch! Molly's still looked spectacular! I was pretty sure she'd have been a little less glowing regarding her body than I was, but since "Slutty Molly" was in charge at the moment, she wasn't self-conscious at all, and I loved it.

With a moan, I sat up and placed my hands on her hips, the warmth of her skin radiating beneath my palms. I stood and brought her in for yet another kiss, my hands roaming her smooth curves.

Now that I could see more of her than society allowed, I wanted to kiss every inch of skin I could see, then turn her around and kiss the rest. I let my lips go back to kissing her face and neck, and it was taking a lot of willpower not to rip off her bra and panties and take her right then and there.

Eventually, I stepped back from her, letting my hands rest on her shoulders and asked, one more time, "Are you sure you want this?" My heart was pounding and my voice shaky when I asked, "Do you want to make love with me?"

"Never more sure," she whispered almost immediately, her hands reaching behind her. The next thing I knew, she was shrugging off her lacy bra, her gorgeous breasts revealed to me after so long.

Now, my memory remembered her tits a little differently. However, I had to remind myself that that memory was thirty years old. There were parts of my body that were going to be quite a bit different to Molly than they were the last time we were together, too. The fact that my memory was different than the truth before me was irrelevant. Molly was still gorgeous. After three kids, her body was bound to be different, but it didn't matter to me.

After getting an eyeful of her panty-clad form, I stepped in close and bent my head to one of Molly's rock-hard nipples. God, gravity may have had its way with her tits, but they still felt and tasted incredible. Molly's moans in response were the reward I'd been looking for. I loved sucking Molly's tits when we were younger. I found myself easily falling back into that now. As long as I got a positive response out of her, I was going to continue to love paying attention to her beautiful breasts.

I let my hands travel around the contours of her body, until I held both her full, round asscheeks in my palms. Molly had always had the finest butt, and I could tell that nothing had changed. I also found that, indeed, she was wearing a thong, because my hands felt nothing but warm, bare ass.

As I sucked her nipples, I squeezed Molly's pliable rear, then let one hand slip up and under the narrow band I could feel disappearing between her legs. I knew where that thin strip of fabric led, and I could hardly wait to touch it, smell it, taste it.

Following what passed for a back on Molly's underwear, I felt the heat rise the closer I came to her pussy. I briefly wondered what I'd find when I got there. Hair? Bare skin? Something in-between? I didn't really care what her grooming pattern was for down below. I was going to love it, regardless.
 
I watched his face carefully. While my mind was churning out all my physical faults, his expression was saying something very different.

My list, like many 50 year old women included too many wrinkles around my eyes, a loose neck, breasts that were nowhere near as perky as they once were, a soft and pliable tummy, wider hips, and too short legs. In other words, I had become a 50 year old woman with a 50 year old body. True, I fought aging with a passion but I did not have the body I did as a teenager.

Thinking through all of these negative thoughts, I was especially appreciative of Paul's expression. It was a mix of desire, lust and even love. I was humbled by the passion he obviously felt and in that moment I dismissed all the negatives and concentrated on the sensuality of the moment.

My fingers worked quickly to undress him. He was stunned at my sudden neediness and raw desire. I removed his shirt and then knelt before him, insinuating myself between his legs. I watched his face as I fumbled with his belt and button and then leaned over to take the zipper in my teeth. Keeping eye contact, I slowly lowered the zipper and nosed his fly open. I teased his erection with my tongue, lips and teeth through his briefs. With every flick of my tongue and raking of my teeth, with every kiss and press of my face, I heard him gasp and felt his body stiffen. Finally I reached into the fly and freed his cock. Just before I leaned in for a solo French kiss, I smiled up at him and said, "Yum, baby. Are you gonna be my hero tonight?"
 
I could tell Molly was suddenly torn between her own opinion of her body and my reaction to it. Her final decision - at least for the moment - was to embrace my obvious desire, rather than what she considered a body ravaged by the years. Her acceptance of my opinion must have fired her own desire, because her face changed entirely, and before I could run my finger completely between her legs to the warm wetness I was sure I'd find there, she began to strip me naked.

Well, fuck, I sure as hell wasn't going to stop her this time. I hadn't seen such lust on a woman's face in so many years, I damn near came in my pants at the sight.

In one swift motion, I was naked from the waist up. Now, it was my turn to be a little self-conscious. While us guys normally aren't nearly as critical of our bodies as women are, if there are any places on our bodies that may cause us to wonder if we measure up, it'd be our stomachs and... well, you know.

I'd tried off and on to keep the six pack I'd had when I was eighteen, but somewhere over twenty years of desk jobs had taken their toll. Not that I was fat, but there was a less muscle tone through my midsection than I'd have liked. As well, now that I was over that half-century milestone, my hard-ons weren't quite as hard as they used to be. Oh, I still got plenty hard - no ED for this guy (at least, not yet) - but my erections no longer pointed toward the ceiling, tending more to just jut straight out from my body. Anyhow, those were my main concerns, and I daresay, the physical concerns most men have regarding their bodies.

Well, Molly seemed to have little to no adverse reaction to the softness around my middle, because once my shirt was on the floor, she sank to her knees, kissing her way down my bare body.

I could hardly wait for her to get my pants undone. Part of me wanted to help, but I remembered how talented Molly was about getting me out of my jeans without assistance. I wanted to see how well-practiced she still was.

As she deftly worked the buckle on my belt, she gave me that naughty smile I loved so much. That smile, coupled with the blazing desire in her eyes, would have had me hard as hell in moments, if I hadn't been hard already.

When she leaned in and took the tongue of my zipper between her teeth, and I felt the pressure being exerted on my hard cock by my pants ease as she lowered her head and my zipper at the same time, I couldn't help but moan. The feeling of being undressed by another person is so erotic, and it'd been so long...

Once my fly was completely unzipped, I expected Molly to reach in and pull my cock out, but instead, she kept using her face, pushing the stiff fabric away as best she could without the use of her hands.

Finally, the head of my cock and a couple inches of shaft were in view, and I watched as a bead of pre-cum built at the tip. Before it could overflow and drip down, Molly leaned in and licked it away.

Oh my god! It'd been so long since I'd felt her talented tongue on my cock! Just that brief little flick was almost more than I could bear! Molly grinned up at me as she savored the taste of my pre-cum in her mouth. Without a word, she leaned in once more and started to work on the little bit of me that she'd revealed. I was still mostly dressed from the waist down, but the most important part was at least partially exposed, and Molly was taking full advantage.

It was taking a hell of a lot of willpower to keep myself from orgasming too soon. Of course, I might have another cum in me if I did. Given how fucking horny we both were at that point, it was a distinct possibility. However, I wasn't going to take the chance. Of course, I had to walk the fine line between holding back and forcing my orgasm so far down that I snuffed out the potential altogether. These days, it isn't an impossibility.

Still, if I managed to fuck up my own cum, I could sure as hell enjoy anything and everything we did together, and I knew I could make Molly cum. I was still pretty certain she had a few climaxes in her.

Eventually, Molly's hand snaked around and pushed into my jeans, her fingers wrapping around my hard-on. I don't think I have to describe the sound I made. With her other hand, Molly pulled my pants to my knees, not releasing my cock, but staring it down, as if daring it to push out another drop of pre-cum at her.

I could already feel Molly's lips wrapped around my shaft, the heat of her mouth, the soft flexibility of her tongue, the total-body intensity of the orgasm as I pumped my load of cum into her mouth. All this was programmed into my physical memory from so, so long ago. And with all this phantom sensation flowing through my body, I wondered if it was going to feel the same as I remembered, or if maybe she'd learned some new tricks along the way, or if maybe (and more likely) I'd remembered differently from reality.

Molly began to slowly lean forward, and my genitals throbbed in anticipation at the sensation they just knew they were going to receive, and then she stopped. I didn't even have time to react when Molly smiled up at me again, saying, "Yum, baby. You gonna be my hero tonight?"

Holy fuck, that word again! It was unreal, the magical impact that one word had on me, coming from her mouth! And the way Molly said it, it came off as merely, "Fuck me."

I barely had time to even moan. I certainly didn't have time to reply, when Molly simply opened her mouth wide and took as much of my stiff cock as she could in a single gulp.

Good god, the sensation! No, Molly hadn't lost any of her talent for cock sucking. I didn't really care if my memory served me in what one of My Molly's blowjobs felt like. What I was getting right then was the best head I'd had in about thirty years! My wife hadn't necessarily cared for oral sex. Oh, she'd give it to me willingly, often without prompting, and she liked getting her pussy eaten, but she was too self-conscious, even with her own husband, to let me get my face down there on any but the most remote occasions.

Molly, on the other hand, loved giving head - and getting it, for that matter. Since it'd been the only thing we'd really done, sexually, aside from some really heavy petting, back in high school, it was a damn good thing. Maybe she liked it so much because it was the only thing I was willing to do with her at the time, but it felt good, and because it felt good to me, it felt good to her.

God, how I wanted to throw her on the bed and sixty-nine with her like we had on so many occasions in the past. However, I knew if I got my face in Molly's pussy while she sucked my cock, I'd surely cum.

However, I did know one thing I wanted to do before I did what Molly had wanted me to do all those years ago.

Reluctantly, I pulled Molly's mouth off my cock. I heard her whimper when the tip cleared her lips, but she let me help her to her feet, whereupon I mashed my lips against hers. I was old enough, I was beyond the hangup of being unwilling to kiss her because she'd had her mouth on my cock. I didn't give a fuck. I'd have kissed this woman if I'd have cum in her mouth. I was fifty fucking years old. There wasn't any place for such bullshit in my life anymore.

As it was, I kissed Molly hard and long. I then turned her around and sat her on the edge of the bed. When there, she reached out for my cock once again, but this time, it was my turn to go to my knees.

Molly knew what I was up to, and I knew her heart was hammering in her chest just like mine was. I wanted to suck her nipples some more, I wanted to kiss her some more. I wanted to make up for thirty years of lost sex with this woman, but I knew I didn't have the time. Since this could very possibly be the only opportunity we had, and the only time both our attitudes were in sync, it was necessary not to waste a whole hell of a lot of the time we had together.

Giving her a gentle push between her lovely breasts, Molly laid back on the bed with a knowing grin, her legs spreading as they dangled over the bed's edge. For a few moments, I just admired the sight before me. The small triangle of fabric covered my prize. Even still hidden, I smelled the intoxicating aroma of Molly's arousal from this vantage. It had me drunk in moments. It sure as hell had me wanting unencumbered access to its source.

The lacy straps holding Molly's underwear on slid down her hips easily. She let me take them completely off her, then she held her head up to watch while I pressed the crotch to my nose and inhaled deeply. I felt her wetness in the fabric against my face, and her scent made me hornier yet.

With no further ado, I threw Molly's panties on the bed and pressed my mouth to her oozing pussy...
 
For me, there was no sexual activity more intimate than being pampered with his mouth and tongue. Unique and personal, there was just nothing else that came close. No offense meant, but giving head to a man didn't compare.

In my later 20's I had a female lover for a few months. It wasn't planned or expected, it just developed and brought me wonderful memories even many years later. I learned so much about the female pussy during that time. The mystery of the folds, holes and hidden valleys became clear to me in a way that I never understood through exploring my own body.

As Paul explored my wet pussy, I pictured just what he was doing to bring me to a mind numbing cum. His tongue moved along the outside petals of my sex and then darted between them to taste the inner lips. His fingers began to work their way into my tight hole, first one and then quickly adding another. My back arched and my hips raised off the bed as I fought to stay with him, not wanting to scoot across the bed but feeling my body involuntarily begin to escape.

His licking and sucking grew more intense as I felt him aggressively attack my clit. I yelled out and for a moment he backed off but then resumed quickly after glancing up at me. Clearly he read the pure, raw passion on my face, nothing that asked him to actually stop. My hands grasped both sides of his head and I inched him into me, wanting more and more. Greedily taking all I could get from him in our possibly only night of passion.

My legs began to shake and my pussy was suddenly soaked as I came pressed hard against his face. I heard him laugh softly and felt him continue to lick me without mercy. At that point I did move back on the bed and begged him to stop.

"Please stop," I weakly cried out. "Just for now, I promise." I continued as he pressed for more.

He moved up to lay beside me and kissed me hard, "Remember, baby, you promised." He said with a smile as he sweetly fingered my tingling puss.
 
Now, pussy licking has always been one of my favorite sexual acts to perform, and I started on the woman who's delicious slit happened to be before me. I never heard a complaint from her when I was learning, and over the years, I'd just honed my style to where I felt I was something of a virtuoso at it. Of course, as the years have gone on, I've learned the sexual limitations of my own anatomy - that mainly being, one shot and I'm generally done - so I've made sure to develop my abilities to using my mouth and fingers for when I've shot my wad, but my partner's still raring to go.

Good lord, Molly's pussy was still the most beautiful I'd ever seen: nicely trimmed, the lips right there on view, but still enough hair left to remind a guy that he had a woman in front of him, and not a little girl. To be honest, I didn't care in the least what Molly's grooming habits would have been down below. I'm an equal opportunity pussy hound, and have been all my life. Hairy, bald, anywhere in between, I love pussy in all its appearances.

The fragrance that met my nose made my cock throb. Molly was drenched, and even as I watched, more clear fluid oozed from her gorgeous fuck hole. Her clit stood out proud and ready for action, and I could hardly wait to wrap my lips around it and start sucking.

However, I knew everything down here was chock-full of nerve endings, all the way down to the asshole, and I intended to stimulate as many of those sensitive little dendrites as I could.

When I finally leaned in to taste, I started with the clear, smooth fluid that flowed from the hole I intended to slip my cock into this evening. As I scooped up a tongue-full of it, my tongue covering as much of Molly's luscious cunt as I could, the owner of this gorgeous organ gave me a deep moan as payment for the pleasure I was giving her.

The taste of Molly's pussy juices brought forth an explosion of memory. I'd loved eating my wife, but she was always too hung up on how it smelled and tasted down there, that she was too uptight to enjoy it fully. It doesn't mean that she wasn't capable of orgasm from oral sex, it just never seemed that her orgasms from my tongue were as fulfilling as they could have been if she'd have just relaxed and went with it.

My mouth and entire body infused with the aphrodisiac that was Molly's pussy, I started in on getting to know her gorgeous slit like I'd known it years ago.

I began to tuck my tongue along every crease and fold, loving the feel of the warm, soft flesh. I slowly lapped either side of the lips, knowing that even the periphery of this area was highly sensitive. I sucked the lips into my mouth, enjoying the texture of them in against my own lips and tongue. With the lips in my mouth, I gently stretched them as far as suction would allow, Molly's eyes and mine connecting as I did so, a soft giggle escaping her throat as I played.

Every once in a while, I went back to center to catch another luscious dose of clear, slick fluid, but when I noticed I was too late and it had already begun sliding further south, I didn't let that deter me. I simply followed the trail down, making sure to stimulate as much of her through the area along the way as I could. Even when I felt my tongue contact Molly's asshole, I didn't stop. There was no smell down there, so I knew she'd done some meticulous cleaning before she'd set out for the evening. Besides, I know from experience - mostly from Molly - how fucking intense the sensation is getting rimmed, and so I did my damnedest to give her as much sensation as I could.

Of course, Molly was loving what I was doing to her as much as I was loving doing it for her. For a moment, I felt like we were back in high school, in one or the other of our bedrooms while our parents were away, fucking in the only way I could bring myself to fuck at the time. However, the voice that made the animal sounds in response to my ministrations wasn't the voice that'd accompanied my efforts in my memory. It was still the voice of the person attached to those memories, but the years had brought a different tenor to Molly's voice - including her moans and groans.

After spending a few minutes lapping and circling Molly's delicious asshole, I slowly trailed my way back up, scooping up more of her pussy juices along the way. This time, though, I continued right up the damp, fragrant lips and homed in on the insistent clit that stood out and demanded attention. Well, I was ready to show it the attention it wanted, and latched my mouth over it and started to suck.

Molly's reaction was immediate. She flailed on the bed, and for a minute, I thought she was going to leap completely off of it. The cry she made, while not pain-filled, sounded odd, so I pulled back to gauge what she was about.

The look I got back was lust so raw, there was no doubt that I could have continued with what I was doing without worry. In fact, Molly reached out and pulled my head back into her cunt, not ready for me to stop yet.

It'd been a long damn time since I'd had a woman so turned on and desperate that she grabbed my head and held be to her pussy. It was hot as hell to be treated like a sex toy - a little more submissive than I normally swing, but it's fucking lava-hot to know you've turned on someone so much - and I wasn't going to let this fucking horny slut down.

I showed no mercy to Molly's drooling pussy. While she generally guided my head where she wanted me next, I just kept my tongue and lips going. I even rubbed my chin and cheeks against her slick, demanding cunt. When she finally came, a slight squirt came from her pussy, a first for me, but one I desperately wanted to repeat. Molly's orgasm lasted quite a while, and I licked and sucked her through the whole thing.

As her climax began to subside, I could tell that she was starting to get over-sensitive down below, and wanted me to stop. I, however, wasn't ready to stop yet, and if I could, I'd bring her to yet another cum before I was finished. As Molly writhed and whimpered on the bed, I continued to work her glorious pussy until she finally pushed herself away from me and begged me to stop.

"Please stop," she pled, her voice weak from her orgasm. "Just for now, I promise," she added, implying that I'd get my chance to lick her again later, a possibility I dreaded not in the least.

Lifting my face from Molly's pussy, I slowly snaked my way up her beautiful nudity, ultimately laying beside her on the bed.

Molly didn't shrink away from the fact that my face was liberally coated with her pussy when I brought my lips to hers. We kissed more passionately than we had all night, every little intimacy we shared bringing us that much closer together once more. It was going to be hell letting her go back to her husband after this, but for what we were experiencing at that moment, I could bear it.

As we kissed, I reached down and slid my fingers through the wetness at Molly's pussy. God, I couldn't get enough of it! Molly moaned and grunted into my mouth as we kissed and I played.

When our lips finally separated, I gazed into face of the woman I loved - still loved, I had to remind myself - and saw lust and love reflected back at me. I stopped playing with Molly's pussy and just rested my hand on the soft, trimmed hair at the gateway to pleasure.

My cock was stiff as a board and pressed against Molly's hip. I could feel that my pre-cum was soaking her skin and my cock slid easily against her. Hell, if I'd have wanted to, I could probably have got myself off just rubbing against Molly's body like this. As it was though, there were other plans, promises made, opportunities neither of us wanted to pass up...

The look on Molly's face said she was ready. I was sure as fuck ready, and I got myself into position over her. We were both oozing so much lubrication, I didn't figure there was any reason to get a hand down to line myself up.

I could feel the magnetic pull of my cock head to Molly's hole, but I still had to say, "Last chance. Once this is done, it's done." I sure as hell didn't want her to chicken out now, but I wasn't going to go through with it if Molly had changed her mind...
 
Breathing too hard to speak, I answered him by wrapping my legs around his waist. They pulled him in to me, his hard cock lined up perfectly at my dripping fuck hole.

My arms snaked around his shoulders while my mouth sought his. I felt the smooth head press into me just a bit just before Paul broke our kiss. Then he maintained eye contact as he pushed his hips against my mound and I felt his cock enter me fully. Connected completely for the first time, I pulled him into me even harder, not wanting the first coupling to end.

Paul moaned loudly and leaned in for a lingering kiss. Our tongues played sensually as his cock pulsed deep inside of me. My legs began moving up and down on his back, wanting movement from him. Slowly he began to rock against me, gliding his hard cock in and out, fucking me, filling me.

My nails dug into his shoulders, my tits pressed against his chest and my feet planted on his ass. "Please baby, fuck me harder!" I begged.

He wrapped his arms around me, holding me tightly to him as his hips began to move more quickly and forcefully. I cried out and hung on tightly. Fucking, making love, whichever, it didn't matter. We were finally connected and I didn't want it to ever end.
 
I was expecting some kind of a vocal response to my out, but instead, Molly just hooked her heels around my ass and pulled me in.

Oh my fucking god! Without effort, I slid to the hilt in Molly's hot, sloppy cunt. The sensation was beyond description! I'd known fucking Molly was going to feel good, but I hadn't bargained for how thirty years of waiting would intensify both the physical as well as the mental aspects of this act. Yes, the fact that I was fucking Molly was fucking my mental erogenous zones as well as the nerve endings in my cock.

Well, once I was in her all the way, I just relaxed and once more pressed my lips against Molly's. I didn't know and didn't care how long we stayed there, my cock buried in her pussy our lips locked together. If I'd have died right then and there, I'd have been a happy man.

Somewhere during all this, I registered Molly's feet trying to pull me in deeper, then releasing. It finally dawned on me that she was ready for more than just a static filling of her hole.

Well, fuck, I was ready. Without taking my mouth off hers, I started to move my hips, the slow, slick drag drawing a moan from my throat. Oh, god, this felt so damn good! For the first time, I was fucking my Molly, something I'd been too afraid to do way back when. Somehow, fate smiled on me and said, "You get your chance." Most of us don't get those nods from the stars. I felt like the luckiest man to have ever lived.

Finally, I rose out of my incredulous reverie to hear Molly pant, "Please, baby, fuck me harder!"

Well, I may not be in fabulous shape, but I sure as hell wasn't going to let this woman down, and if she wanted me to fuck harder, then by damn, I was sure as hell going to fuck her harder.

Lifting my face off hers, I braced myself and started moving my hips faster and harder. Before long, the smack of our wet, naked genitals coming together was audible in the room. It might have been audible out in the hall, but I didn't give a fuck. Short of the police breaking down the door and dragging us apart, I wasn't stopping what I was doing for anybody.

My orgasm was getting close - I was surprised I hadn't cum as soon as I got inside Molly's pussy - so now began the careful balancing act of maintaining my own stimulation and satisfying Molly with the desire to prolong our intimate connection.

At that moment, I wanted to do exactly what we were doing for the entire length of time I was in the Denver area. Fuck work and the training and seminars I was there for. I wanted only to have sex with this woman.

Eventually, I wrapped my arms around Molly and gripped her tight while I continued to pound my cock into her. She grunted with each thrust, but took it all. Her wetness told me she wanted me this as much as I did.

Then, a thought occurred. Even at fifty, there was the possibility. As I continued to fuck like I was thirty years younger, I mustered the brain power to mumble, "Molly, baby, when I cum... where?"
 
"It's safe, just cum!" I whispered.

Our rhythm was hard, intense and a perfect match. Amazing that we meshed so well after so long apart.

As I felt him begin to cum, I forced my hips into him and held on with all my might. He shuddered and his legs stiffened as he pumped my pussy full of his cum. I could feel him pulse deep inside of me as he fell on top of me, releasing cum but also much more.

We were still and plastered together for a few minutes. His heartbeat began to slow and he lifted himself up on his elbows to kiss me. I ran my hand over his hairline, pushing back the sweat that had gathered there.

Suddenly self conscience he said, "Sorry baby, is it dripping on you?"

I laughed softly and kissed him hard, "No need to be sorry. I love it! It means you're passionate. Bring it on baby!"

We laughed together and then things got quiet. Not knowing what he was thinking or feeling, I wasn't sure what to say. He probably was equally unsure.

Before either of us said anything, my phone ran with the tone specifically indicating my husband. Paul and I faced each other briefly, questions left unsaid for the moment.

"Back to reality, love." I said as I kissed him lightly and then got up to answer the call.
 
With Molly's permission, I relaxed and let the orgasm wash over me.

My god, this was a cum unlike any I could remember before. It seemed to draw energy from every atom of my body and concentrate it at my stiff cock and Molly's pussy. I just let loose my cum into Molly, like I'd fantasized so many times, but had been too afraid to do so. Sure, I'd cum in her before, but that'd been her mouth, and while that was tremendous, it didn't compare to what I was feeling right then.

It felt like I was going to orgasm forever, and eventually I needed to give my arms a break, so while my cock continued to pump its payload into Molly's gorgeous body, I lowered myself over her.

Eventually, my climax did ease, and I lay there on top of my beautiful, wonderful Molly, coated with sweat, my cock still twitching with orgasmic aftershocks.

After a minute or so - I sure as hell wasn't keeping track - my heart stopped pounding quite so hard, and my breathing began to steady. I propped myself up a little to give Molly a chance to breathe, although she hadn't made any comment about it. The sweat dripped off my face and onto hers, and I reached up to wipe it away.

"Sorry, baby. I'm dripping on you."

She laughed and "Don't be sorry. I love the passion. Bring it on!"

For I don't know how long, we just stayed like that, my cock slowly shrinking inside her, the both of us looking lovingly into each other's eyes. The moment had gotten somewhat awkward. Had we been long-time lovers, there wouldn't have been a need for words, but as it was: old lovers striking a spark to remember a long-ago flame, we realized we didn't actually know each other that well anymore, and I could tell we both felt we should say something, but Molly was as dumbstruck as I was.

We were both given a jolt when Molly's phone went off. It was almost a relief, as it broke the awkwardness of the moment. Molly reached for her purse and pulled out her phone. She gave me a kiss and urged me off her.

As I rolled onto the bed, she sighed, "Back to reality, love," then sat up, connecting herself to the party on the other side. For a little bit, I listened in to her side of the conversation. From what she was saying, it had to be her husband.

I realized that, with this phone call, the end of our evening may have come to pass. Not wanting it to be over quite yet, I took a chance. As Molly talked with her husband, I got up and knelt in front of her. The look on her face as I smirked up at her said volumes, but it didn't stop me.

She let me open her knees and laid back on the bed as she continued speaking with her spouse. Molly's pussy was a mess, but a gorgeous mess, regardless. Sloppy as hell and pretty loose-looking. Well-fucked, I think is the term.

Well, I'm not gay, but I'm not a homophobe, either, and I learned a long time ago that there's a real kinky side to eating a freshly-fucked pussy, but that kinkiness is what makes it fun. Besides, I didn't want Molly to go without at least one more orgasm.

I wasn't sure how she'd react, but while she spoke on the phone with the man she was married to, I leaned forward, latched onto her clit and started to suck...
 
As soon as his knees hit the floor I knew I was in for trouble. I considered waving him off, for a moment, and I knew he would respect that but the naughty side of me just couldn't say no.

As my husband talked about his day and the boring dinner he had to attend (sidebar - if it was so boring, why did he think I needed to hear all about it?), the watered down drinks that still managed to get him drunk, and his car that needed to be serviced, I allowed Paul to move my legs far apart and begin to suck my clit.

After such a huge cum for us both, I couldn't imagine that my pussy was fresh and beautiful (if it ever was), but none of that kept him from making himself at home, once again, between my legs. I was listening to my husband going on and on as I bit my hand trying to keep the noise to a minimum.

No lover I've ever had would accuse me of being a passive or quiet lover. Quite the opposite! Loud moaning, grunts, squeals and sometimes screams were the norm when having sex with me. Receiving oral sex was the easiest way to bring me to a ear deafening cum and Paul knew the way.

As he assaulted, lovingly, my pussy with licking, sucking and fingering, I writhed on the bed, wrapping my legs around him while placing my hand on his head and trying to push him away. I wanted him desperately but also wanted him to stop. I couldn't contain my voice and movement much longer.

"So what have you been doing tonight, Molly?" I somehow heard my husband ask through the wet, sloshing sounds coming from between my legs.

"Uhhhhh, just working around the house." I caught my breath as quietly as possible and continued, "the dog is barking, I better go let him in. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Get some rest." Quickly I hung up, hoping he hadn't noticed the breathlessness in my voice.

Paul lifted his head and smiled evilly at me. "Very well done, Molly. You're either a great actress or I'm losing my touch."

"Oh, you're NOT losing your touch! And please don't stop." I finished as I placed my hands on either side of his head, pulling his face into my slit again.
 
As soon as my lips contacted her pussy, I knew Molly would be able to be nothing more than a passive participant in the phone conversation. I love the lack of restraint she exhibits during sex: in fact, due to the fact that neither of us were exhibiting a great amount of restraint as far as lovemaking sounds were concerned, I was a little surprised we hadn't received a phone call from the front desk regarding complaints about the noise.

At first, I waited for Molly to push me off so she could continue the conversation in peace, but when that refusal didn't come, I took it as tacit permission to go to town.

While Molly stayed on the line with whoever was on the other end of the call, I started in on not only her clit, but the rest of her sloppy, just-fucked cunt.

Now, I know there are conflicting opinions regarding men licking "creampies," but over the years, I'd developed a sexual attitude that as long as it wasn't hurting anyone, and both parties were amenable, what the fuck difference did it make?

And I could tell by the movements Molly made, she certainly was of a similar opinion.

Since she was making a herculean effort not to make untoward sounds into the mouthpiece of the phone, Molly's only reaction to my pussy licking was physical rather than vocal. And that physical reaction had her writhing all over the bed.

Eventually, she gave me the conflicting signals of gripping my head between her thighs, with her free hand on my head, weakly trying to push me away. She wanted what I was doing, of that I was certain, but she was very evidently having trouble keeping it from the person on the other end of the phone.

It finally dawned on me that she was talking to her husband, but instead of making me want to leave her to speak with him in peace, it made me double my efforts. My face was covered in the fluids around and in Molly's pussy, my mouth tasted of both our cum, and I loved it. When she got off the phone, I was going to get Molly off, then slide up her body and kiss her, so she could share the flavor of us both, too.

After a while, I heard Molly say - with some effort, I might add: "Uhh, just... working... around the house." Man, if this was housework, I'd be willing to do it more often. It sure as hell wasn't my wife's definition of housework.

Then, Molly forced out, in a single long, quick phrase, "The dog is barking, I better go let him in. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Get some rest." She then disconnected the call quickly and threw the phone on the bed, gripping the sheets and letting out a long, low moan.

I lifted my head from licking my beautiful lady's pussy long enough to snicker, "Very well done, Molly. You're either a great actress or I'm losing my touch."

"Oh, you're not losing your touch," she laughed breathlessly, then she reached for my head and as she pulled me back into her glorious slit, continued, "And please don't stop."

So, I gathered from the fact that the conversation with her husband hadn't caused her to jump from the bed to leave, that it meant he must be away from home, like I was, and it freed her to stay here with me.

That notion made my cock throb. I was again hard, but another orgasm was likely a ways off for me. It would be possible, but it'd take some work. Still, a hard cock is a fuckable cock, so the possibility definitely existed that I might get in Molly's amazing pussy again.

But I'd determined at the outset that I was going to get her off with my mouth this time, as I had so many times in the past, and since she held my head in place, I knew it's what she wanted, too, so I just continued on as I was.

And no part of Molly's lower holes were taboo. I'd already been there, but for a while, I decided to delve lower and lick her delectable asshole as well. I know how sensitive that area is to the efforts of an eager tongue, and while I couldn't remember having tried rimming her in the past, I definitely wanted to do it now.

Even Molly's cute little pucker hole tasted of boy and girl cum. From the reaction I received, it was a pretty good bet she had never had her ass licked before, and the sensation was so new and intense she was having some brief trouble assimilating it, but after a couple seconds, she went wild.
 
Yes, my tight asshole had been licked before but Paul was so enthusiastic about all things sexual that my body responded like it was the first time. I reveled in his boyish excitement and charm. I wondered if his sex life had become so vanilla and mundane, as mine had, that being together was like reaching new heights after too long of time in the valley. I resolved to ask him later but at that moment I couldn't form the words to say much of anything.

My body melted at his touch as he lifted my legs over his shoulders and dove in face first. His finger fucked my hole as his tongue pressed into my asshole. My hips bucked against him until he had to place his forearm over my pelvis to hold me down. I squealed and grunted as I fought him but his smile told me he knew I didn't really want him to let up.

My moans grew quickly to screams as he kept up his advances. Finally my body gave in and I shuddered cumming hard against his face. He rode my orgasm, slowing his movements as my body slowed down as well. Eventually I stopped all movement and he lifted his face to grin at me. I laughed as I saw the moisture all over his face, his eyes even blinking fast to adjust to the wetness. He laughed with me and slowly moved my body to take me in his arms and kiss me deeply.
 
There was no way for me to know at this point whether Molly had ever been rimmed, before, but from her reaction, I could tell she liked it. Correction: she fucking loved it. Her enthusiastic response only made me go at my self-appointed task with even greater gusto. I could barely believe how excited I was to have sex - of any kind - with this woman, but excited I was, and she seemed more than pleased for my energy.

When I felt Molly's legs touch my shoulders, I assumed she must have been getting tired, holding her legs up, so I just patted her thigh to let her know it was okay with me for her to clamp my head between her legs. I was already deep into my cunt-and-ass sucking marathon, so I figured: what the hell. Besides, I'd had Molly clamp my head between her thighs to keep me where I was before, and while it was shocking how strong she was, particularly while orgasming, I found it hot as hell to be essentially helpless in that situation, with no option other than to keep up my oral stimulation of her genitals.

I loved how Molly simply gave in to the sensations coursing through her body in these situations, and just moved and made noises in whatever manner her body said it should. Meaning, she thrashed all the fuck over the bed - another reason holding my head in place with her legs worked so well - making the most erotic animal noises. Of course, eventually, I draped an arm over her hips and held her a bit steadier, as I didn't want to lose my head like a bottle cap as she writhed and bucked on the bed.

When Molly came, she nearly bounced completely off the bed. Fortunately, I managed to keep her from moving so much that I lost contact with her pussy and ass, because I wanted everything she was giving me. I was going to be a fucking mess when this was all over, but I loved it. The sloppy stuff is one of the most fun parts of sex, in my opinion. Some of that fun would be lost if some part of you wasn't coated in some kind of secretion from the other person.

Oh, and did I mention that, even with Molly's thighs clutching desperately at the sides of my head, her scream of orgasmic pleasure was surprisingly loud? Good god, this was heaven! Any moment, however, I expected to hear the phone ring, but nothing happened. We either were the only people in the hotel, or everyone within earshot was frantically rubbing one out to the sounds of our sexual adventure.

Which was perfectly fine with me...

Eventually, Molly's orgasm lessened, then was over. I'd managed to grab a couple of breaths along the way, so I wasn't in danger of asphyxiation. It made me think briefly: Wasn't there a James Bond henchman (female) who killed her victims by squeezing them between her thighs? Probably wasn't quite like this, though, otherwise the guys she killed wouldn't have struggled so hard.

When she stopped moving around and her body gave one last slump of relaxation, I removed my arm from across her hips and felt her legs ease at the sides of my head. I took that as my cue to remove myself from the delightful situation, grinning ear-to-ear.

My face no longer trapped in the warm confines of Molly's crotch, I felt the cooler air of the room on my wet face. Damn, I was cunt and cum nearly to my hairline, and I felt wetness cooling on my ears! Still, there was no embarrassment, no sudden, frantic urge to run to the bathroom and clean up. No, I wore our combined sex fluids as a badge of honor. And from the weary grin I got from Molly, she was as delighted as I was.

Then, suddenly, we both burst out laughing: the free, open laughter of little children who just have, and are having, more fun than they think they're ever going to be allowed again. As we laughed, I realized how much I loved this woman, and no matter if this was the only meeting we were able to have while I was in Denver, I knew I could never love someone else like I did her. Even when I left, and she went back to her husband, and I went back to my home, a thousand or so miles away, it would be true.

When the laughter subsided, we still both smiled madly at one another. I got up off the floor and stretched myself out over Molly again, pressing my lips against hers.

From where I was positioned, I felt my stiff cock pressing against Molly's soaking pussy. With only a little moving around, I was able once more to slip my hard-on back where it belonged as we kissed. Then, even though I wasn't sure if I'd be able to cum again, I started to fuck once more.
 
Amazed at the hardness of his cock, I moved so my ass spooned into his groin. The head slipped in easily and the lazy feel of fucking so simply began to make me rock against him. I turned my head to kiss him, sweetly sucking his tongue into my mouth as I took more and more of his hard cock into my hole.

The more I felt, the more I wanted though and soon I was stretched out on my side, my back angling away from him as my ass pushed back against him. Unexpected but perfect I wanted to feel him hard and throbbing once again inside of me and enjoy all the perfect sensations that position allowed.

I think the quickness of the sex surprised him but he certainly got into it and began to fuck me harder and with such intensity that it took my breath away. I grunted with each thrust, reaching back my hand to grab his thigh, holding him close to me.

I couldn't help but think that this would probably be our only night together and I wanted everything. I wanted everything I could get from him, with him. I wanted it to last forever but since I knew it couldn't, I wanted the memories to hold us over. I knew that I loved him, irrational as that was, but it was true and I gave myself completely to him.
 
Molly didn't protest my fucking her. Not that I expected her to, but she'd just cum pretty damn big, and she could very easily have been too sensitive. Fortunately, I think she wanted my cock in her as much as I wanted it there.

Before too long, we were fucking like two pros, or at least two long-time lovers, which we were, but not in this manner, and not for a very long time.

I could tell it was going to take me a while to get over the edge, which was just fine. The longer I got to be in Molly's pussy, the happier I was going to be. Whether I came or not was irrelevant.

I couldn't remember ever fucking in a spoon position. I'd seen it in porn before, but it looked a little awkward to me. Then again, I had to remind myself those folks were also playing to the cameras, which could have been why it seemed strange in the movies. It felt pretty damn good to me, that was for sure, and Molly seemed plenty satisfied, too.

I reached up and cupped Molly's breast in my hand as I fucked her fantastic cunt. The longer we went, the more forceful my thrusts became, until I was going at it like it was the first time of the night.

Molly apparently didn't want to stop, either, because I felt her hand reach around and grab my ass, then start pulling and releasing, helping me fuck her.

I had no idea whether our schedules would allow us to connect again during my stay, so I wanted to get as much out of this evening as I possibly could. Of course, I'd already done what I'd hoped to do - and was doing it again - but it was getting late, and I was afraid Molly would need to go home soon.

Then, miraculously, I felt the telltale urge that signaled another orgasm. Evidently, my old, ancient body was up for one last potential hurrah. It'd been decades since I'd managed to cum twice without manual assistance, but it seemed I was going to do so this time, to my delight.

I snuggled up as close as I could to Molly as I continued pumping my hips against her ass, burying my face in her hair, holding her tit as if I never wanted to let go - which I didn't. My breathing got increasingly labored the closer I got to cumming. I knew I had to be careful with this one. If I screwed it up, the urge would go away, and I'd be finished without my orgasm.
 
Exhaustion knocked at the door as my body continued to push back against him. He had patiently and lovingly coaxed so many cums from me that I lost count. I desperately wanted him to cum again too.

I pushed against him knowing that the feel of a feminine ass pressing against a man's groin makes it impossible not to climax. At least that was my experience. It was worth the old college try anyway.

Harder with each thrust, I pushed against him as he forcefully pushed back. Sweat collected between us as we both reached our climax. He groaned in my ear as he released into me. Another orgasm snuck up on me and took my breath away.

After resting while spooning for a while, Paul moved back, turned me and wrapped his arms around me. I melted against him, molding my body to his. We kissed gently and soon nodded off.
 
When Molly started fucking back at me, I knew I was a goner. I was pleased as hell with myself, that I was going to cum again after a very short amount of time since the last, but then again, with such inspiration, it was hard not to...

Finally, my climax swept over me, and I moaned my pleasure into Molly's ear as my cock pumped its payload into her pussy again. As I came, it sounded and felt like Molly found another cum in her, too. It'd been such a long time since I'd cum at the same time as my partner, but it was hot as fuck.

I kept fucking after my orgasm subsided, though not as energetically. I just couldn't bear the thought of pulling out of Molly's fabulous pussy, but if I stopped moving, my cock would shrink, and it'd slip out on its own.

Eventually, though, I had to stop. Two cums in one night knocked it out of me, even if this was the most glorious night of sex I could remember having in a long, long time.

We just lay there, ass-to-crotch, all snuggled together, for a few minutes, until I needed to see Molly's face. I urged her to turn around, which she did. Fortunately, I didn't see a look that said she was having second thoughts about what we'd just done. No, the look on her face was still one of love and sexual exhaustion.

I leaned forward and kissed Molly briefly, then gathered her in my arms. My god, her body felt so spectacular against mine, I didn't want to let her go. As I laid there with the woman of my dreams pulled in as tight as I could bring her - without being inside her like I had been most recently, anyhow - I noticed Molly's breathing was slow and even. She'd fallen asleep in my arms. God, I loved that fact. Since Molly apparently had nowhere she needed to be, I just relaxed and let sleep overtake me, too, wondering whether we'd have the chance to meet again after we parted ways...
 
The ringtone signified that my youngest son was calling. It woke me with a start and I grabbed the phone, looking at the time before answering. It was almost 3:30 am.

I cleared my throat and tried to sound somewhat alert.

"Hi Jake, what's up?"

"Mom? Where are you? I just got home and you're not here." He answered, stating the obvious.

"I didn't know you were going to be home tonight, honey. I went out with a couple of friends and drank a little too much. I'm at my friend's house now. Get some sleep. I'll be home in a while."

Paul stirred as I talked. I reached over to place my finger on his lips as I finished the conversation with my son.

Making sure the connection was broken, I ran my hand along his face and leaned over to kiss him. "Real life just reappearing, I'm afraid. I didn't know he was coming home tonight. I should get going pretty soon." I said softly.

He pulled me into his arms tightly and asked, "Are you sure you have to leave?"

He looked so vulnerable and sweet that I melted in his arms and said teasingly, "Do you have a better offer?"
 
I heard Molly's phone go off in the middle of the night. It played a different melody this time, so it must have been a different caller than her husband. Still, it woke me up, and if it hadn't, her answering it certainly would have, regardless how quiet she tried to be.

This time, judging how she spoke to the person on the other end, it must have been one of her kids. I heard her make an excuse about having drunk too much and crashing with a friend, thinking no one was going to be home.

I started to prop myself up to watch as she spoke to her son. Molly held up a finger to warn me off saying or doing anything that might cause a question on the other end.

When she signed off the call, I watched her hang up several times, to make sure the connection was truly broken. Molly then turned around and settled back against me. For a few seconds we just laid there, looking at one another, Molly caressing my face. Then she came in closer and placed a kiss on my lips.

"Just reality reasserting itself, I'm afraid. I didn't think anybody was going to be home tonight. I'm going to have to go soon," she whispered to me.

At the sound of that, my fear of this being our one and only meeting surfaced again. The sex aside - while that had been spectacular - I couldn't bear the thought of not seeing her again. Just having met her in the vestibule of the restaurant had dredged up so many emotions I didn't think I still felt. The snowballing of the evening, leading to us being naked together had me desperate for this not to be the last chance to see her again. And if her leaving meant we wouldn't have a chance to be together again - in any setting - had me not wanting her to go.

I pulled Molly close to me and threw a leg over her hip. "Are you sure you have to leave?" I asked, more fear and dread evident in my voice than I really wanted to show.

For a few beats, Molly just looked into my eyes and read everything that was going on in me. She then got that lopsided grin that told me she was feeling naughty once more, snuggled in a bit closer and asked, "Ya got a better offer?"

I then knew that Molly wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. I couldn't remember how old her kids were, but if the one she talked to was just getting in at this hour, then he was old enough to fend for himself for at least one night.

At the saucy grin on Molly's lips, I felt my cock start to awaken again. Tuning in on the naughty way she was grinning at me, I told her, "How about we fuck like rabbits again and see how soundly our neighbors sleep, then grab a shower together before you go back to your family? After that, we can play it by ear. Sound like a plan to you?"
 
"Hmmmm, so you want THIS again?" I asked in a low tone as I knelt with my hands grasping the headboard. My ass was high and offered to him. There was a mirror over the headboard and I had wanted to use it ever since I entered the room.

Paul grinned as he moved to kneel between my spread legs. Placing his hands on my hips he pressed his groin against my ass. Determined but also tense, I could see both on his face.

"No worries love," I said reaching back to grab his semi-hard cock in my hand. "I'm going to get you hard again."

My hand began to move his hard shaft up and down my ass crack. My hips began moving against the pressure and soon I had worked his cock between the cheeks, squeezing him tightly. He moaned as I worked his cock, his hands moving over my back.

When I felt that he was hard enough to penetrate, I shifted my body a bit, raising my ass so that his cock would be lined up at the right angle. He took over, grasping his cock in his hand and placing it at my waiting hole. My hands grabbed the headboard and I gasped as his cock entered me again.

Deliberately I kept my eyes open so I could watch both of us as he began to smoothly fuck me. Our eyes met in the mirror which added to the intense intimacy of the moment. The headboard, although fixed to the wall, began to bang against the wall. For a moment I worried about anyone trying to sleep in the next room but soon didn't much care. My hair flew every which way and my tits bounced wildly with every increasingly hard thrust. His eyes fixated on the movement of my breasts in the mirror so I used one hand to play with them, making them bounce even harder for him. His leering smile was my reward.
 
Last edited:
Molly got right into the mood as soon as she heard the word "fuck." Sure, it was the middle of the night, and any other time we'd both likely have been sleeping away, but now, we were both awake, and while we were, we might as well take advantage of the opportunity, right?

Molly stuck her fantastic butt in the air, giving me an unobstructed view of her hot, juicy pussy and tight puckered asshole. Of course, the entire view was fucking spectacular, but those two features kind of were the highlights for me.

"You want THIS again?" she asked, ducking her head so there was no question what she wanted.

In seconds, I scampered up behind her, placing my only-half-hard cock right up against those two delectable holes Molly had on display for me. "I'm not quite ready yet, baby," I told her.

"No worries," Molly chuckled as she reached for my cock. "I'll get you hard again."

I knew she could, and I couldn't wait to find out what she had in mind to get me stiff enough to fuck her again.

When Molly rubbed my not-quite-ready penis through her wet cunt hole and over her asshole, I couldn't help but moan. For one, it felt fabulous. For two, it looked even better. For three, it was Molly doing it, and I knew she knew how to get me hard.

I just let Molly handle my cock. She was such an expert at it, I'd've been stupid not to. While she smeared pussy juice all over her slit and ass with my cock, I just felt the smooth curves of her back and hips while I watched and felt. I loved the flare of Molly's hips from her waist in this position, and I spent plenty of time traversing that contour as she worked on me.

After a little bit - but oh such a pleasant one - I was hard enough. Molly let go of me and rotated her hips a little, putting her pussy hole more in line with my stiff cock. I can take a cue, and placed my head at her entrance, then put a hand on each of her hips and pushed forward.

We both moaned in unison as my cock entered Molly's incredible cunt again. For a few seconds, I just stayed there, my hips in contact with Molly's ass as we looked into each other's eyes in the mirror above the bed.

While there was no doubt we were fucking, seeing us both in the mirror simply made it more certain. In fact, even though we knew it was just us, it was almost like watching another couple fuck while we fucked for them. I found it hot as hell, and from the look on Molly's face, so did she. As I started moving my cock in and out of her, we maintained eye contact in the mirror. It only heightened the eroticism of the moment. I never once saw Molly's eyes close the whole time I was in her in this position.

As the fuck went on, the slow and easy became the hard and frenzied. Eventually, I was pounding into Molly, the rhythmic thump of the bed sure to wake whoever might be on the other side of the wall, especially at this hour. Regardless, short of someone walking into the room and physically stopping us, I wasn't quitting what I was doing any time soon.

I wasn't sure how I missed it earlier, but in this position, Molly's ample tits swung and bounced with every thrust I made into her. My god, what an awesome sight! Ya gotta love real tits. I found my gaze leaving Molly's eyes and focusing on her dancing breasts. Molly noticed my change of attention and gave me a grin. She left one hand to hold herself up, and let the other wander to one of those beautiful, hanging tits.

God, I love watching women play with themselves, and having them do so while I fuck them is an even greater turn-on. What Molly was doing to herself was simply making her breasts bob around even more. She caught my eye once again while she played with her tits, a lusty grin on her face, a look I returned with equal joy and lust.

I then got an idea. Molly's pussy was fucking spectacular, and if I was her husband, I had a pretty good notion I'd want to spend as much time in it as I could. However, there was another inviting hole not far away. It was displayed wantonly every time I looked down at the connection of our bodies, and I suddenly had an urge to reach down and rub my thumb into the slick, sloppy goodness we were churning up at Molly's pussy hole and began to rub the tight, smooth pucker.

"Think I could get in here?" I asked lewdly, not really expecting her to agree. However, just the asking made me hot.
 
Hmmmmm I considered it for a moment but then said, "Sorry Paul, I'm not prepared for that right now. But come on baby, slip it in. I'm so wet and ready for you."

Probably a bit startled at my refusal, Paul recovered quickly and moved up, easily sliding his cock deep inside my pussy. My hair all sexed up, I watched it fly and my tits bounce wildly as he thrust into me with force. His hands on my hips and mine on the headboard for support, we rocked back and forth together with force. As he fucked me harder I heard him grunt with every movement.

Our cums were quick but powerful and as he released deep inside of me we both collapsed onto the bed, his body covering mine. As our heartbeats slowed and our breathing returned to normal, he rolled off my body and pulled me against him in a spooning position. Pure exhaustion overtook us and we quickly fell asleep.

The sun streaming through the window woke me and for a moment I wasn't sure where I was. Then reality hit and I jumped up. Poor Paul. I startled him but when he saw the strong sunshine, he jumped up too. I stood next to the bed, facing him, completely naked and vulnerable with my hair pasted on my head in every which way. His eyes took in the sight as he stated the obvious.

"I guess we fell asleep." He looked sheepish as reached for me. I moved back and sprinted for the bathroom. A quick shower and I was back at his bedside. He looked concerned but I didn't have the time to deal with that at the moment.

Instead, as I dressed I said, "Paul, I really have to go. Please call me later if you want to get together again this week. Please understand, I just have to go right now."

With that I kissed him and was out the door. I got as far as the parking lot when it hit me. My car was still at the restaurant. Sheepishly I returned to his room. Even before I knocked the door opened and Paul stood there, dressed in jeans and a casual shirt. His keys dangled from his hand as he asked, "Did you need something?" I giggled and kissed him fully. Then as he drove me back to my car I formulated my excuses for once I got home.
 
Last edited:
The few moments Molly took to answer let me know she was actually considering my question. I wasn't really surprised when she turned me down. I wasn't actually disappointed, either. Considering what we'd done and were in the process of doing, I couldn't have been more satisfied.

Her sopping pussy beckoned, so I just lined myself up once more and pushed forward, burying myself in my new home. As much as I wanted to watch my cock sliding in and out of Molly, I couldn't help but keep my eyes on her face and tits.

Even with the brief pause, my arousal hadn't let up, and I was pretty sure Molly could cum all night, so I wasn't all that shocked to feel an orgasm peek its head up over the edge and let me know, "I'm here!"

Molly's cum was right there with me, and when my cock pulsed its first salvo - the third in less that twelve hours, a new record for this old fart - her pussy clenched and she started to moan her climax. We both tried to keep it down a little, it being way damn early in the morning, and not really wanting to get kicked out of the hotel, but even so, it was impossible to hold back entirely, so we got in plenty of sexy moans and grunts and such as we both came like gangbusters.

This time, after our orgasms let up, we both just collapsed: Molly to the bed, me, on top of Molly. She made no protest, my weight on top of her, but I knew I wouldn't be able to stay like this indefinitely.

Eventually, I rolled off and pulled this beautiful woman in close, or bodies meshing perfectly. God, I almost wept at the thought that I wouldn't be going home with her, and vice versa. But, life had dealt us the cards we had in our hands, and even if this was the only time we got together like this, I felt it was worth the time and danger.

Next thing I knew, Molly was leaping off the bed in a frenzy. I was instantly awake. Then, I noticed the light coming through the window, and I understood. I got up, too, and faced Molly. She had a crease in her cheek, more than likely caused by a wrinkle in the pillowcase, and her hair was every which way. In my eyes, she looked even more beautiful than she had the night before.

I reached out to touch her cheek. "I guess we fell asleep," I said, stating the obvious. My heart skipped a beat when Molly pulled back in near-horror, then dashed into the bathroom.

Now, a shower together sounded like the perfect end to what was the most fantastic night I could remember having had in ages, but when I heard the lock click, I knew I was on my own.

Listening through the wall, Molly gave herself a morning routine a soldier would have been proud of. It couldn't have been more than three minutes, and she was back out, grabbing her clothes and throwing them on.

"Paul, I really have to go. Please call me later if you want to get together again this week. Please understand, I just have to go right now." I'd never seen a woman get dressed so fast. By the time she finished with this rather rushed speech, she was fully clothed once more, stretched up to kiss me, then with a final glance before the door latch clicked, was gone.

I threw on my jeans and a shirt, slipped on a pair of shoes, then headed out to the car. Molly was standing in the lot, remembering we'd only come in the one vehicle: mine. When she turned to come back in to remind me of that fact, there I was with the keys in hand.

With a smart-assed smirk, I asked, "Did you need something?"

Molly glowed, threw her arms around me and kissed me again, this time, right out in the open.

We loaded up and headed back to where we'd left Molly's vehicle. She seemed lost in thought, probably trying to develop some kind of feasible reason why she'd been out all night. I understood, but I'd kept something from her about my past that I felt like I needed to tell her.

"Molly, I know you're busy, but I have something you need to know.

"Turns out, I didn't tell you the whole story when it came to me and my wife.

"Yes, we got married. Yes, we had a son. However, about three years or so ago, Dexter's junior year of college, we woke up one day and realized: we no longer loved each other. It was like a switch had been thrown. We didn't hate one another or anything, we just didn't have... it anymore.

"We tried therapy, but the glue that held 'us' together had dissolved. We parted amicably. Dex was, fortunately, old enough to get it. It still wasn't easy, but at least he was old enough that it wasn't the godawful trauma it could have been.

"So, for a little over two years now, I've been divorced. I don't bring it up to try to influence you to do anything... Honest. I just thought you may care to know a more complete story of what life's been for me since we last saw one another."

We sat in the parking lot beside Molly's car for probably more than two minutes as I finished what I had to say.
 
I listened as Paul shared about his divorce. Most seemed nasty, in my view but his apparently was well timed and amicable. I was impressed that they managed to minimize the pain and I told him that.

Then, feeling pressured by the clock, I turned to him and took his hand.

"Paul, I can't tell you exactly how I feel right now. I don't even know myself. All I can say is that I would really love to see you again this week, if you want that. Maybe I'll have a better idea of my thoughts if I have some time to think. That sounds weird, I know. Can we get together again tonight?"

He smiled and leaned over to kiss me. I waited anxiously for his answer.
 
For a little bit, Molly just sat and absorbed what I was telling her. It was merely pertinent information about me. I wasn't trying to make her leave her husband and family. However, it may have felt that way to her. I immediately felt bad about having sprung such information on her after what we'd just done, rather than before, when it was just "this is my life."

I was afraid she thought I wanted her to leave her husband - and I guess some part of me probably did, considering the feelings I found I still held for her - and when she told me:

"I can't tell you exactly how I feel right now. I don't even know, myself."

it sounded like that was indeed the interpretation she was reading into my story. However, when she continued:

"All I can say is that I would really love to see you again this week, if you want that. Maybe I'll have a better idea of my thoughts if I have some time to think. That sounds weird, I know. Can we get together again tonight?"

my heart soared.

I knew she had to get going. It was going to be hard enough to explain having spent the entire night away from home without getting there egregiously late in the morning to top it off.

I took her hands in mine and leaned over to kiss her. "Molly, I'd like nothing more than to see you again tonight. I think my work thing is over by around four or five. I don't have any plans after, so feel free to give me a ring when you're free." I then looked at the clock on the dashboard of the car. It was getting pretty close to time for me to get moving, too.

I raised a hand to Molly's face and told her, "I can't tell you how much last night means to me. Thank you." I then drew her back in for one more kiss, then said with a sigh, "But you better get haulin' baby. I don't know who's waiting at home for you, but I hope you're a better liar than I tend to be..."

Molly sat with her eyes locked on mine. She didn't appear to want to leave any more than I did. Still, her shoulders finally slumped and she got out of the car. I waited for her to pull out of her parking space and get on her way before I did the same.

Back at the hotel, I stepped into my room and instantly was hit by the odor of sex. It brought back everything we'd done the last roughly twelve hours, and I felt myself start to get hard at the memory. Unfortunately, there was little time to reminisce. I had to get myself cleaned up and get to t he convention center for my day.

I put the "do not disturb" tag on the door when I left. I wanted the room to look just as Molly and I had left it when I returned.

All during the meetings and seminars and such, my mind kept wandering back to the woman I'd spent the previous night with. She was and yet she wasn't the girl I'd known. And yet, I loved the woman she was now. Sure, the years were showing - it's inevitable - but they didn't matter to me. She was still the Molly I knew, just with more experience than she'd had when I knew her before.

Fortunately, I managed to keep up with what I needed to keep up with during the day. Still, Molly occupied my mind quite a bit. I went out to eat with a couple colleagues from another company we did some business with, and one of them asked, "So, you here by yourself this week?"

I answered honestly, "Yeah, but there's an old friend from high school who lives in the area. In fact, we only contacted each other a little over a week before I headed out. We haven't seen each other for thirty years."

The other guy, the one who hadn't asked the initial question - a younger guy - said, "Guy or girl?"

I hesitated. How much should I reveal to these guys? I sure as hell wasn't going to tell them what I'd done the night before, or that she ended up waking up with me that morning. Still, I figured honesty was the best policy (the main reason I'm not a salesman) and said, "Girl."

Big shit-eating grins appeared on both their faces. "Y'gonna get some from her while you're here?" Questioner Number Two asked.

Once again, I wasn't going to tell them anything they didn't need to know. "She's married with kids," and left it at that. There was more I wanted to add in protest, but it'd've all been lies, and I didn't want to have to make shit up that I'll have to remember later.

They got the drift that I didn't want to talk about it anymore, so we went back to the boring work kind of jabber that goes on at such meals.

The rest of the day was uneventful. I learned most of the stuff I came to learn, while Molly popped into my thoughts on a regular basis. To be honest, it was having her on my mind that helped me get through the day.

When the sessions ended for the day, I made my excuses to the folks who wanted to go out for drinks, then headed back for my hotel. There, I stripped out of my work clothes and waited for Molly to call...
 
Back
Top