Crossdressing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since the response was so positive, here are a few more.....What would we do if you had me alone in a hotel room???;)

Attachments

• V Small 6.jpg
    V Small 6.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 287
  • V Small 7.jpg
    V Small 7.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 213
  • V Small 8.jpg
    V Small 8.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 236
  • V Small 9.jpg
    V Small 9.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 245
  • V Small 10.jpg
    V Small 10.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 279
Oh my we have a winner love that last one with the lacey white panty cute butt:kiss::kiss::devil:

Thank you. I really like those black lace patterned panties. I had the slip on at first but kinda screwed the pictures up.. sorry

Couple of pics for a Friday morning.
To the many cross-dressers on this forum: Have any of you ever done a full makeover? I would be very interested in hearing about it. This is something I am considering, would love to have some boudoir shots taken (and maybe some raunchy shots too!).:heart:

Attachments

• V Small 11.jpg
    V Small 11.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 220
  • V Small 12.jpg
    V Small 12.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 220
Man I wish I had someone to help take pictures....Any volunteers?
Have a nice weekend everyone!:kiss:

Attachments

• V Small 15.jpg
    V Small 15.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 168
  • V Small 16.jpg
    V Small 16.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 177
  • V Small 18.jpg
    V Small 18.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 186
Couple of pics for a Friday morning.
To the many cross-dressers on this forum: Have any of you ever done a full makeover? I would be very interested in hearing about it. This is something I am considering, would love to have some boudoir shots taken (and maybe some raunchy shots too!).:heart:

Not sure where you are, but in Montpelier, VT there is a nice little glamor studio I went to on three occasions. It was great fun to have my make up done. Two of the visits were their annual Halloween party, but the third was an intimate overnight stay with my wife and another CD. Nothing sexual, just good clean dressing fun. A wonderful experience for sure!

Not sure where you are, but in Montpelier, VT there is a nice little glamor studio I went to on three occasions. It was great fun to have my make up done. Two of the visits were their annual Halloween party, but the third was an intimate overnight stay with my wife and another CD. Nothing sexual, just good clean dressing fun. A wonderful experience for sure!

Sounds like fun!

Attachments

• V Small 19.jpg
    V Small 19.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 166
  • V Small 20.jpg
    V Small 20.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:
Sounds like fun! I live in the Southeast, and there are some places in Georgia that offer the service. I hope to do this in the next month or two. If the pictures come out well, I will post them...Here two more pics for Superbowl Sunday. Enjoy!

Very cute..........

Sounds like fun! I live in the Southeast, and there are some places in Georgia that offer the service. I hope to do this in the next month or two. If the pictures come out well, I will post them...Here two more pics for Superbowl Sunday. Enjoy!

Those are both very nice images !

Bored and lonely, posting again....

Attachments

• V Small 21.jpg
    V Small 21.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 94
  • V Small 24.jpg
    V Small 24.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 98
  • V Small 23.jpg
    V Small 23.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 95