Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No sun yet but soon, I was in bed by 11:30, still up a little early for me right now, no hangover didn't drink much anyway played on Lit had a couple of cold ones but nothing crazy.

No sun yet but soon, I was in bed by 11:30, still up a little early for me right now, no hangover didn't drink much anyway played on Lit had a couple of cold ones but nothing crazy.

I had one wine cooler, tasted the wine I had bought for a recipe (but couldn't remember the recipe and forgot what the wine was supposed to taste like) - It was Pernod. An Anise flavored wine - imagine Black Liquorice. lol Needless to say, I better find that recipe or that wine will NEVER get used.

I had one wine cooler, tasted the wine I had bought for a recipe (but couldn't remember the recipe and forgot what the wine was supposed to taste like) - It was Pernod. An Anise flavored wine - imagine Black Liquorice. lol Needless to say, I better find that recipe or that wine will NEVER get used.

Not a big wine drinker either, have used some in some play time a few times and a glass with a dinner here or there but about it. Black Liquorice I think I will pass :D

Not a big wine drinker either, have used some in some play time a few times and a glass with a dinner here or there but about it. Black Liquorice I think I will pass :D
Yeah, I'm not either. There really is only wine that I can drink like water. Good thing it is only 9.00 a bottle. lol

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Good Morning sweets.....I see *we* survived last night :)
Yes, we did. :D Good morning to you. :)

Heeellllooooo.....can't I come to your place and sleep all day without any interruptions ?
haha, Hell I can't sleep all day without interruptions. There is no way you will!

hmmm like water huh, 9.00 bucks shit I need to buy a case of that then
http://www.belmontbev.com/index.php?id=38

Lazurro Moscato D'Asti 750ml $8.97

It's a bubbly wine. I really enjoy it. It's wet, doesn't leave a nasty taste in your mouth and I can honestly drink it down one glass after another.

haha, Hell I can't sleep all day without interruptions. There is no way you will!

It's a bubbly wine. I really enjoy it. It's wet, doesn't leave a nasty taste in your mouth and I can honestly drink it down one glass after another.

hmmm ok will get case's of that then maybe able to use it to my advantage sometime :devil:

I like Moscatos - haven't tried that one though...sounds really good.

hmmm ok will get case's of that then maybe able to use it to my advantage sometime :devil:
You should, especially at that price.

I like Moscatos - haven't tried that one though...sounds really good.
I walked into the store one day, bought some Amaretto and mentioned that there aren't many wines I like. The woman behind the counter, stepped out, walked over and grabbed a bottle off the shelf, opened it and told me this would change my mind. lol - She was right. I bought three bottles right then and there, giving one to my mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back