A BBW Begins again; Hello, I'm Dani

minneapolis? that sounds amazing.

i'm finishing grading and going to a graduation party today. graduation for me tomorrow.

let's talk next week, doll

checking in here! I'm in Minneapolis this weekend, and I'll be back. I always appreciate conversation here. And I do appreciate it when you check in and say hi, so feel free anytime. And that just encourages me to post more pictures. :devil: If I don't think anyone's here wanting to talk or leave comments or share, then I will just fade away...:(

I'm interested in you! What are you doing this weekend??

I'll be back soon, tonight probably, because I just love checking in here to see who has written me. :heart:

checking in here! I'm in Minneapolis this weekend, and I'll be back. I always appreciate conversation here. And I do appreciate it when you check in and say hi, so feel free anytime. And that just encourages me to post more pictures. :devil: If I don't think anyone's here wanting to talk or leave comments or share, then I will just fade away...:(

I'll be back soon, tonight probably, because I just love checking in here to see who has written me. :heart:

hi blackhillsbbw I do love your pics it makes me hard and if you want to see I will be glad to show you anytime.

Thanks guys!!
Love ya!

Ok, story time tonight and pics.
Any request for a story line and pic choice as well???
Let me know before tonight plz!!!

Very hot!

Hello Dani!

You look great in your pic , we are up in Canda but K and I think you look

so sexy!! Lets chat sum time.

J & K

Canada

Thank you for that! It's one of my favorites. I need to remember the angle of the camera to take more like these! Ha You guys do know, I try to cater to your likes?

Any photo of you that you share caters to my likes!!!!!

The pics are truly wonderful, what a very very sexy woman you are. Believe we briefly exchanged a couple PMs ages ago, so how nice it is to see you again. Love your confidence and sensuality, very comforting.

Thanks! I don't recall, sorry. But you are very nice to tell me that! xox
Morning Dani. Hope the trip is a good type trip and your having a great time

It was a flying one!

Story Hour: The Cubbyhole…by Dani!

The Cubbyhole

The sky was howling and the wind was kicking up. The storm was just minutes away and the rain was beginning to pelt everything in it's path. I could not make it to the car and the street appeared abandoned. I did not see anyone for blocks it seemed and perhaps they were lucky and had made it to their cars. I had waited too long and it was nasty out. I was sure they were reporting on TV now the present torrential storms and here I was in an unfamiliar part of town, and stuck.

Dashing through a puddle and my legs drenched, I practically met face-to-face with the curb but fortunately remained standing and saw a large doorway just a few feet to my right. My shorts was drenched and the white knit t-shirt i had worn was soaking wet! I had forgotten and left my jacket at my meeting and of course having not realizing it fast enough, I needed it the most right this minute!

My T-shirt was blastered wet to the front of my chest and believe me, it was some chest!;) I could not believe it as I ducked to go into the cubbyhole. Just that second I glanced down and noticed my soaking shirt and two nipples about ready to put someone's eye out. My next glance was to look up and see you.

Oh My Gosh....a god…the most attractive, adorable, sexy man I had EVER seen... and you were right there staring at me. Actually you were staring at my breasts and i could not blame you, they looked as though I was thrusting them right into your face and could do bodily harm with them!!! I was so embarassed. I seldom go without a bra but today i thought I'd be safe because of my jacket and not seeing anyone else but at my appointment. Boy, was I wrong!

I figured someone of your looks, demeanor and stature would not look twice at me, but here you were....you hadn't even said hi yet as I nearly knocked you right into the wall!!

"I'm so sorry" I eecked out as we came nearly face to face when you managed to raise your head and look at me. Slowly as you now glanced into my face, nothing came out of your mouth. I thought perhaps you were mute, but slowly you simply said..."don't be, the pleasure is all mine, I assure you." I didn't know exactly how to take that but I could feel my nipples getting harder and my hands did not even move to cover them up. I just stood there with the outline of my huge, bodacious melons just thrusting right on through the knit tshirt.

Gawd you were hot. I was mesmerized with your looks and body as we both realized that we were the only two in this little spot and the rain was a cloud burst and it looked like it would remain for a little bit. We both turned to see it but you also glanced down and saw my ass in the shorts and my unusual heighth. My breathing was returning to normal but not fast enough. I felt you glaze my arm with yours and I inhaled rather loudly. Almost acting as if you had scorched me, I kind of jumped and lost my balance and ended up bumping you…again.

I turned suddenly and accidently whipped you with my boob as I hurriedly told you how sorry I was that I had bumped right into you. That did it. I felt you pressing me. You moved towards me and told me that you were pretty sure that "this cubbyhole is hotter than most." I stood there looking atyou and our bodies faced the other; the rain continued to fall and steam was filling up the cubbyhole.

My tits were just inches away from your chest and you still you leaned into me. Your hand moved slowly upward until you were caressing a breast and it filled your palm completely. Your touch alone send a wildfire through my groin and I pressed back into your palm. Fondling me, you began to knead the material; the globe of womanly flesh, as your fingers titillated the nipple while you leaned into me. All I could do was stare at you still as my body began to spasm under your erotic touching.

You stopped briefly and pulled back and studied once again the huge globes of wetness as the full outline of my nakedness under the t-shirt loomed larger than life. You could not believe my fullness and my large curves. You were becoming even more aroused at the possibilities. You were surprised too that I did not pull away, even the slightest bit, in this little cubbyhole foray and you slowly lowered your lips to mine. Eagerly I returned your advance and both of us felt the electricity ignite between the sets of passion kisses.

Suddenly you pushed your groin deep into me and I moaned in ecstasy as the rain pelted the sidewalk and street. We were clearly left alone in this afternoon thunderstorm, but the beat of hearts seemed to fill that little space.

Your leg began to press then into the V between my thighs and I began to slowly move against you. I began to slide up and down your leg as you pressed it harder into me. I could feel my wetness seeping into short's seam with no barrier of panties, as I had been in a hurry when I left earlier that I failed to wear any of those either!

Humping your leg harder, we moved together as your hands began to bring up the wet t-shirt and you grabbed the massive globes in both ofyour hands and began to fondle each of them. YOur mouth moved to the first nipple and began caressing it with your kisses and mouth and then the other. Your lips pulled the hardened huge nipple tight and then release it while your mouth then savored the feel of the hard tip within your mouth as you sucked hard.

My hands moved to your slacks and I began to tug at the belt and then the button zipper combination as my body's temperature was rising past anything I had ever known. I wanted you...I wanted this stranger that appeared to want me. Hot and aroused I finallly freed your waistline and began to tug it down. It wasn't long and you were exposing my tummy and slipping down the shorts that hit only my muff. Stopping a second, you looked and knew that I was furry and your hand cupped my mons and began to knead it gently.

Your pants still protecting your man's meat, your fingers caressed my already hard clit and they slipped into the wettest puddle of cream you'd felt in some time. Oozing whiteness, your fingers probed and poked. The t-shirt up around my neck, my huge breasts exposed, and your fingers up my cunt....I Moan in ecstasy. You stuck them in so far that my muscles contracted and tightened around them.

Soon you had your cock out and you pressed it into my furry snatch. Pressing me hard against the wall a huge clap of thunder sounded as your cock made entryway into my gushing pussy. You pushed me hard into the brick of the entryway as your cock thrust itself up inside of me. Your body pressed hard against my tits flattening them against your chest as your cock began to press me with it's heat.

Inside of me now, I began to feel the heat and answered you back with the heat of my own loins. The wetness just caressed your penis as you thrust harder into me. I met your thrust with my own. You fucked me harder as the rain did not cease and the thunder rolled through. I felt every clap of thunder , every strike of lightening as you thrusted your man's spear in further, retreating only to return again.

And then as on cue, as the storm remained strong around us we both pushed hard into the other as we both exploded with the lights and sounds of our own storm and we reached the pinacle of our fucking. I screamed but it was lost upon your mouth as it had descended upon mine but I felt the twitching and the jolt of your climax as you emptied your manseed inside of my wet pussy. Lost in the embrace, your body pressing hard against mine, we both began to breathe normally again as the rain let up and the heartbeat regulated.

Slowly we began to get dressed again as I felt your cum mixing with mine as I slid the shorts back up. My tshirt I brought back down over my very yet aroused breasts and slowly we resumed our standing position. Not knowing what to say....the rain lessening down to a trickle, you handed me a business card and told me...

Call me. Call me soon.

Last edited:
Its been a while since ive been on lit. But i gotta say Dani, I am so glad you are back. This has always been my go to thread to... realease;). always so tasteful, love this thread.

Well then what would you do if you had me?
This is one of my favorite shots…I welcome your thoughts as well!

Muuwah:kiss:

so glad I found you on here, you always make my cock so hard. I wouls start of with playing with your sexy tits for a while getting you nice and wet for my clitty search to follow. :devil:

Wish I had known you were so close, hope you had fun while you were here.:kiss:

The Cubbyhole

The sky was howling and the wind was kicking up. The storm was just minutes away and the rain was beginning to pelt everything in it's path. I could not make it to the car and the street appeared abandoned. I did not see anyone for blocks it seemed and perhaps they were lucky and had made it to their cars. I had waited too long and it was nasty out. I was sure they were reporting on TV now the present torrential storms and here I was in an unfamiliar part of town, and stuck.

Dashing through a puddle and my legs drenched, I practically met face-to-face with the curb but fortunately remained standing and saw a large doorway just a few feet to my right. My shorts was drenched and the white knit t-shirt i had worn was soaking wet! I had forgotten and left my jacket at my meeting and of course having not realizing it fast enough, I needed it the most right this minute!

My T-shirt was blastered wet to the front of my chest and believe me, it was some chest!;) I could not believe it as I ducked to go into the cubbyhole. Just that second I glanced down and noticed my soaking shirt and two nipples about ready to put someone's eye out. My next glance was to look up and see you.

Oh My Gosh....a god…the most attractive, adorable, sexy man I had EVER seen... and you were right there staring at me. Actually you were staring at my breasts and i could not blame you, they looked as though I was thrusting them right into your face and could do bodily harm with them!!! I was so embarassed. I seldom go without a bra but today i thought I'd be safe because of my jacket and not seeing anyone else but at my appointment. Boy, was I wrong!

I figured someone of your looks, demeanor and stature would not look twice at me, but here you were....you hadn't even said hi yet as I nearly knocked you right into the wall!!

"I'm so sorry" I eecked out as we came nearly face to face when you managed to raise your head and look at me. Slowly as you now glanced into my face, nothing came out of your mouth. I thought perhaps you were mute, but slowly you simply said..."don't be, the pleasure is all mine, I assure you." I didn't know exactly how to take that but I could feel my nipples getting harder and my hands did not even move to cover them up. I just stood there with the outline of my huge, bodacious melons just thrusting right on through the knit tshirt.

Gawd you were hot. I was mesmerized with your looks and body as we both realized that we were the only two in this little spot and the rain was a cloud burst and it looked like it would remain for a little bit. We both turned to see it but you also glanced down and saw my ass in the shorts and my unusual heighth. My breathing was returning to normal but not fast enough. I felt you glaze my arm with yours and I inhaled rather loudly. Almost acting as if you had scorched me, I kind of jumped and lost my balance and ended up bumping you…again.

I turned suddenly and accidently whipped you with my boob as I hurriedly told you how sorry I was that I had bumped right into you. That did it. I felt you pressing me. You moved towards me and told me that you were pretty sure that "this cubbyhole is hotter than most." I stood there looking atyou and our bodies faced the other; the rain continued to fall and steam was filling up the cubbyhole.

My tits were just inches away from your chest and you still you leaned into me. Your hand moved slowly upward until you were caressing a breast and it filled your palm completely. Your touch alone send a wildfire through my groin and I pressed back into your palm. Fondling me, you began to knead the material; the globe of womanly flesh, as your fingers titillated the nipple while you leaned into me. All I could do was stare at you still as my body began to spasm under your erotic touching.

You stopped briefly and pulled back and studied once again the huge globes of wetness as the full outline of my nakedness under the t-shirt loomed larger than life. You could not believe my fullness and my large curves. You were becoming even more aroused at the possibilities. You were surprised too that I did not pull away, even the slightest bit, in this little cubbyhole foray and you slowly lowered your lips to mine. Eagerly I returned your advance and both of us felt the electricity ignite between the sets of passion kisses.

Suddenly you pushed your groin deep into me and I moaned in ecstasy as the rain pelted the sidewalk and street. We were clearly left alone in this afternoon thunderstorm, but the beat of hearts seemed to fill that little space.

Your leg began to press then into the V between my thighs and I began to slowly move against you. I began to slide up and down your leg as you pressed it harder into me. I could feel my wetness seeping into short's seam with no barrier of panties, as I had been in a hurry when I left earlier that I failed to wear any of those either!

Humping your leg harder, we moved together as your hands began to bring up the wet t-shirt and you grabbed the massive globes in both ofyour hands and began to fondle each of them. YOur mouth moved to the first nipple and began caressing it with your kisses and mouth and then the other. Your lips pulled the hardened huge nipple tight and then release it while your mouth then savored the feel of the hard tip within your mouth as you sucked hard.

My hands moved to your slacks and I began to tug at the belt and then the button zipper combination as my body's temperature was rising past anything I had ever known. I wanted you...I wanted this stranger that appeared to want me. Hot and aroused I finallly freed your waistline and began to tug it down. It wasn't long and you were exposing my tummy and slipping down the shorts that hit only my muff. Stopping a second, you looked and knew that I was furry and your hand cupped my mons and began to knead it gently.

Your pants still protecting your man's meat, your fingers caressed my already hard clit and they slipped into the wettest puddle of cream you'd felt in some time. Oozing whiteness, your fingers probed and poked. The t-shirt up around my neck, my huge breasts exposed, and your fingers up my cunt....I Moan in ecstasy. You stuck them in so far that my muscles contracted and tightened around them.

Soon you had your cock out and you pressed it into my furry snatch. Pressing me hard against the wall a huge clap of thunder sounded as your cock made entryway into my gushing pussy. You pushed me hard into the brick of the entryway as your cock thrust itself up inside of me. Your body pressed hard against my tits flattening them against your chest as your cock began to press me with it's heat.

Inside of me now, I began to feel the heat and answered you back with the heat of my own loins. The wetness just caressed your penis as you thrust harder into me. I met your thrust with my own. You fucked me harder as the rain did not cease and the thunder rolled through. I felt every clap of thunder , every strike of lightening as you thrusted your man's spear in further, retreating only to return again.

And then as on cue, as the storm remained strong around us we both pushed hard into the other as we both exploded with the lights and sounds of our own storm and we reached the pinacle of our fucking. I screamed but it was lost upon your mouth as it had descended upon mine but I felt the twitching and the jolt of your climax as you emptied your manseed inside of my wet pussy. Lost in the embrace, your body pressing hard against mine, we both began to breathe normally again as the rain let up and the heartbeat regulated.

Slowly we began to get dressed again as I felt your cum mixing with mine as I slid the shorts back up. My tshirt I brought back down over my very yet aroused breasts and slowly we resumed our standing position. Not knowing what to say....the rain lessening down to a trickle, you handed me a business card and told me...

Call me. Call me soon.

awesome story.

so glad I found you on here, you always make my cock so hard. I wouls start of with playing with your sexy tits for a while getting you nice and wet for my clitty search to follow. :devil:

Well, you know i'll never talk you out of that!! :D

Its been a while since ive been on lit. But i gotta say Dani, I am so glad you are back. This has always been my go to thread to... realease;). always so tasteful, love this thread.

WELL, my gosh…thank you so much! Really! Comments like you and others leave me here are great and mean a lot! muuwah:kiss:

Wow...fantastic story....you really have a way with words. I also read your airplane story...absolutely perfect. I've always wanted to try that on an airplane. :)

Thanks, I write for fun. I don't take it seriously and just a hobby so I'm sure others think it's horrible. But if you like it and some others here…I'm a happy camper!!
:kiss:

Back