New neighbours

FantasisingMale

Experienced
Looking for a story idea I found on here ages ago. If it ever developed into a story?

The wife has pissed off some neighbours in an area they have moved too, some rough big men, something to do with parking spaces and they way she's speaking to them. So they decide to teach her a lesson.

The husband finds out this has been happening and says we need to phone the police! To which she replies no it will just make it worse.

The husband then goes to work each day knowing that these men come round and do whatever they want with his wife and he does nothing about it.

Love this idea

Looking for a story idea I found on here ages ago. If it ever developed into a story?

The wife has pissed off some neighbours in an area they have moved too, some rough big men, something to do with parking spaces and they way she's speaking to them. So they decide to teach her a lesson.

The husband finds out this has been happening and says we need to phone the police! To which she replies no it will just make it worse.

The husband then goes to work each day knowing that these men come round and do whatever they want with his wife and he does nothing about it.
I would love a story like that myself, my wife can get pretty mouthy at times about shit, I take it. But I can see her mouthing off to a couple or more guys that aren't going to take her shit. Maybe the husband wants to stop it, but ends up on his knees being humiliated. They see his little dick hard, and of cause the wife getting a big cock fucking she'd needed for a long time.

NonCon, LW, or Group?

I would say, NonCon obviously, at least the start of it, it then kind of drifts to group cuckholding, and maybe could be LW if the initial NonCon is downplayed somehow, but doubt that's the way with this.

Although in NonCon it will probably be hated if told by the weak hubby, so maybe better be in the pov of the abused girl who enjoys forced BBC trains and tries to hide it and protect the lame guy who is still the focus of her life... at least until she learns that he nor only knows but secretly enjoy, her world breaks then, but she find new pleasure in giving in fully, without holding any guilt. But I'm not sure aren't I telling a different story here now.

Last edited:
Anyone know if someone is writing this? If not I’m thinking of starting it today, I like the storyline and I think it definitely would be told best through the mouthy wife. Maybe a few paragraphs from the husbands view as well.

I know of a similar, but verrrryyyyy longgggg one on another site.

Biker gang takes over a simple wife and turns her into a bimbo slut. Hubby is overpowered and can't do anything about it.

Don't know if I can mention it here though.

Anyone know if someone is writing this? If not I’m thinking of starting it today, I like the storyline and I think it definitely would be told best through the mouthy wife. Maybe a few paragraphs from the husbands view as well.

Don't fret and write it down!

I would suppose any Idea on this specific forum to be up for adoption by default, unless explicitly stated otherwise.

In any case, even if dozens of authors would be writing stories with the same exact pith in parallel, I would be very surprised to see any two really similar, and would expect them to be build heavily upon the same third side influence then.

gang raped wife

there was a story like this I read several years ago, but it was about a mouthy wife who told her husband that she had a verbal roadway altercation with some rough looking men in a van. she told her spouse that she took off and they chased her, but she got away. but in reality, the men were able to figure out where she lived and showed up one day at her house and gang raped her. after the first rape she kept quiet and a few days later they showed up again. and again and again.

the husband eventually found out something was going on and tried to get her to report them to the police, but by now she was in love with the gang leaders cock.

I don't remember the title or author or even how it ended, but I think I read it on 'Kristin's Archive' under the 'just wives' section, but I'm not sure. it was along time ago

good luck finding it

I FOUND IT!!!!!

the story is 'My wife Tina' here is the URL https://www.asstr.org/files/Collections/Kristen's_Collection/www/69/mywifetina.txt

Last edited:
Don't fret and write it down!

I would suppose any Idea on this specific forum to be up for adoption by default, unless explicitly stated otherwise.

In any case, even if dozens of authors would be writing stories with the same exact pith in parallel, I would be very surprised to see any two really similar, and would expect them to be build heavily upon the same third side influence then.

The basic plot with variations in who the bad guy (s), victims etc. are, has been written many times, as have most of the ideas you see in this section. Even if someone claimed it there's no obligation to listen although I would personally respect their request.

The basic plot with variations in who the bad guy (s), victims etc. are, has been written many times, as have most of the ideas you see in this section.
Depending on the taxonomist, all stories ride on 6 or 11 or 23 or 87 basic plots. But they can be and are spun infinitely. Consider that chess has 64 squares and 32 pieces but more possible moves than atoms in the universe. Any single plot could be elaborated even more. Have at it.

Back