Brother and sister twins.

laffalot

Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 5, 2008
Posts
108
Twins Isabella and Isaac have always been each other’s best friend out of necessity. Their dad’s job keeps them on the move every so many months, so they are never in one location long enough to make permanent friends. Growing up, they always did everything together, and rarely got angry with one another.

One afternoon, Isabella finds Isaac in his bedroom playing a video game. She comes in and drops dramatically on his bed with a frustrated sigh. Isaac pauses the game and asks what’s wrong. Isabella beats around the bush for a few minutes before saying, “Promise me that if I tell you what’s wrong, you won’t laugh.” Isaac promises, and Isabella says, “I think there’s something wrong with me. No matter how hard I try, I can’t make myself cum.” She then explains how she’s been masturbating a lot lately, but no matter how good it feels, she can never seem to push herself over that final hump and have an orgasm. She asks Isaac if he has any ideas to help her.

Even though Isaac promised he wouldn’t laugh, he can’t stop himself from giggling a bit, but when Isabella gives him a stern look, he gets serious. First he asks her how she is masturbating. Fingers only? Hairbrush? Vibrator? She explains that she’s tried several different ways and even tried watching erotica to help her get in the mood, but still no dice. He asks her if she’s had an orgasm with a guy or a girl, and she says that she hasn’t been with anybody yet, but is super curious about oral sex and thinks that might be the answer.

“So we just need to find some guy who will go down on you,” Isaac states. “Shouldn’t be too difficult.” But Isabella has concerns about that idea. When he suggests trying a new sex toy or a new method, she shakes her head to that idea. Every idea he throws out, she shoots down, but he starts to realize that she’s had something else in mind all along.

Finally, Isaac gets Isabella to tell him her idea. “I want you to do it,” she says.

“You want me to do what?” Isaac asks.

“Go down on me,” she says. “I want you to eat my pussy.”

What happens next?

Possible outcomes

1. Isaac gets angry with his sister. Tells her that she’s lost her mind. “You’re my sister! I can’t do that to you! Do you know how perverted that would be?” he yells. Isabella leaves his room in tears. Later, after he calms down, Isaac realizes that his anger wasn’t at Isabella, it was at himself because it’s what he secretly wanted all along. He goes to her and apologizes, but she’s still upset that he called her perverted. He pushes her onto her bed, yanks her shorts off, and dives into her pussy, eating her to multiple screaming orgasms.

2. Isaac laughs and says, “Good one, Issy. You almost had me there. I actually believed you until the end.” Isabella insists that she’s not joking, but Isaac just turns his game back on. To prove that she’s not lying, Isabella gets down on her knees in front of Isaac starts opening his fly. “Hey, what the fuck?” Isaac blurts, as she pulls out his cock and sucks it into her mouth. By the time she finishes sucking him, he’s more than ready to return the favor.

3. Isaac contemplates his sister’s request for a few moments, then starts bargaining with her. “What do I get in return if I can make you cum?” he asks. Issy shrugs her shoulders and says, “Well, I guess the obvious choice is a blowjob. If you want one.” Both siblings find out that they love giving and receiving head.
 
Ike and Izzy may be twins, born of the same mother at around the same time, but that was a wild party back then -- mom pulled a train -- and they have different fathers. They are thus only half-siblings so it's okay. For fun, their fathers are different races. Mom and dad are white; Ike is half black; Izzy is half Latina. But they get along.
 
Back
Top