Missouri Rollcall

dont think it's supposed to come back. Tho it felt good. Really cooled things off.

Hello all I am a fellow Missourian and am just dropping by to say hi!

Would love to meet some people here and just talk and maybe make a few friends or something more

Hello to all the new or recent posters as well as the consistent ones. Hope everyone had a great long 4th of July weekend!

Good evening all. This is my 49th Hot, Humid and dry Missouri year. Yes my 4th was fun.. and 5th and 6th and 7th. Love the long weekends. Reality sucked today but off to work we go.

Good evening all. This is my 49th Hot, Humid and dry Missouri year. Yes my 4th was fun.. and 5th and 6th and 7th. Love the long weekends. Reality sucked today but off to work we go.

I'm right with you. Had a fantastic and eventful long weekend. Now back to the grind. I need to win the lottery or a sugar daddy :)

I'm right with you. Had a fantastic and eventful long weekend. Now back to the grind. I need to win the lottery or a sugar daddy :)

Um, sorry, you can't win the lottery this week. I bought the winning ticket just this morning. The clerk promised it was.

Back