Tell me about your Panties

caughtbyU

Really Experienced
I have a fetish or more like a kink in which I love to touch and tease and even taste a woman through her panties. I also have a fantasy in which I get caught with someones used panties. If this is something that appeals to any of you lovely ladies of lit please do send me a PM or contact me on yahoo or KIk, caughtbyu is also my name on both.

Well I would like to be on a first name basis with all of them

I have every color and Style under the sun..... I am a lingerie addict.

I would like to know about the panties you ladies currently have on

Generally I have a large variety of panties, but today it's commando ;)

thanks for sharing lucy. please do tell about your favourite pair

I dont know if I really have a favorite pair. It just depends on where I may be going or what I may be doing on what I might put on that day ;)

I have always found................

I dont know if I really have a favorite pair. It just depends on where I may be going or what I may be doing on what I might put on that day ;)

Those panties discarded by my lover before she climbs into bed to be my favorite.............;) Come to bed sexy.

Dont duscard your panties when you come to bed keep them on so I can touch and tease you throufh them and get them even more soaked before removing them myself.

No panties! You are naughty girls. Your missing out in some fun teasing too

I had a guy actually take my underwear once. I could not find them anywhere and just figured they got tangled in the sheets or something. The next morning as I was changing my bed they were no where to be found. I had to ask him the next time we went out and he admitted to taking them. Turns out he has a thing for worn panties and I tend to soil them a bit when I am aroused. I couldn't help but think he was an odd one after that but it was a little bit flattering. Odd and flattering at the same time.

I have definitely kept a few pairs myself. I have also been given panties.

Back