Massachusetts Roll Call

Hi everyone. Enjoying yourselves? Hope so. I wanted to take a shot at getting something started here that people may (or may not) be interested in. I want to set up some sort of activity (open to what) for the last weekend in March. Is anyone else interested? If so, let me know what. Open to all ideas! Bar, house party, club, video chat, group chat, strip club, massages, ...anything.

I am open to ideas, just trying to light the fire for some local lit fun. Enjoy!

Justin
29/m
495/rt2

Kick the tires and light the fires big daddy! lol
 
a friendly bump as I saw grass today! sure, a plow had removed most of the snow, but still... spring can only be, what, 3 months away?
 
<Bump>

Its melting.......its melting..... come out from the cave....

JP
:devil:
 
Not From Mass

Not from Mass but visiting soon. Love to get to know some Lit folks while there.
 
Trading in my Mainah status to become a Masshole. Got to admit, looking forward to finding a bad ass Boston boy to play with.
 
Hello all,
Is anyone in the Worcester area going to be around this weekend Sat or Sunday for maybe some kind of harmless naughty watching car fun? Or possibly some harmless flirting with a married woman?

I bet there are some married men out there that like the sound of that :cattail:

40s female
 
Hello all,
Is anyone in the Worcester area going to be around this weekend Sat or Sunday for maybe some kind of harmless naughty watching car fun? Or possibly some harmless flirting with a married woman?

I bet there are some married men out there that like the sound of that :cattail:

40s female

hello...40s married male...near worcester area.
 
<Bump>

Everyone enjoying the weather, must be, nobody checking in :
 
Any southern New Englanders MA/CT/RI really out there! LOL

Well, we know the males are out there.

Encountering local ladies through Lit can be another matter, though.

Sometimes you have about as much success as the team on Finding Bigfoot...
 
Back
Top