Massachusetts Roll Call

So Ive been shovelling for about a month now and am wondering.....when are my arms gonna start to look like Popeyes. I mean there has to be some benefit to all this white stuff. Right?

So Ive been shovelling for about a month now and am wondering.....when are my arms gonna start to look like Popeyes. I mean there has to be some benefit to all this white stuff. Right?

At least we had a couple of days with no snow.......starting again......and it looks like its going to last awhile.....LOL..........eat more spinach.....:)

I'm pretty tired of the snow too. That's with a snowthrower and tractor to move this white crap.

And to think I thought last winter set the bar in recent memory for what a miserable winter was. This winter can't end fast enough!

At least we got to enjoy a Super Bowl victory to ease the pain. And who knows, maybe the Bruins going in as an underdog will light a fire under them.

just looked out the window here in western Massachusetts... the wind is whipping, the snow is blowing and drifting. the temperature says 10F. yeah its still winter, I'm going to turn the heat up and get naked with the family. pretend its summer and watch a couple movies

every weekend we get a snow storm!

anyone else tired of this snow? i got another 2 feet of snow.we have some roads barley plowed

Greetings from the Springfield Area

Steeling myself to go out into the cold to clear the driveway and stairs.
Wish I had someone waiting to warm me when I come back in.

anyone else tired of this snow? i got another 2 feet of snow.we have some roads barley plowed

we all get tired of it...complain about the snow all winter. then in august we start complaining about the heat and humidity,lol

so true lol.all i gotta do is find some sexy ladies from mass to come heat things up

Just got finished shoveling. This white stuff is BS. I need to move somewhere there are palm trees!

Back