Bigger isn't always better

jburton042

Experienced
Joined
May 9, 2017
Posts
39
Was overthinking when working on a different story and this popped in my head...

This site, being what it is, had is no shortage of extremely well hung men. Most instances they are in the role of an fantasy object for pleasure. Nothing at all wrong with that!

What about a story with an over-the-top endowed husband and a wife that longs for average? Maybe she wants to have a passionate nightlong encounter without being sore for the whole next day. Maybe she's frustrated that she can't get more than half of her husband down her throat and wants that feeling of her nose bumping into a stomache. Maybe she could start trading her husband for a night to women wanting to try the big cock experience in exchange for their average endowed husbands.
 
I have a story called "The Swap" about two wives who are good friends. One of them has a husband with a short, fat cock, and the other has a husband with a long, thin cock. The one with the short fat cocked husband yearns to be fucked anally, but her husband's cock is way too fat. And the other one yearns to be stretched by the wide one. So, naturally, they arrange a swap.
 
Maybe she wants to have a few different guys in the same day, and he is only good for a single session.

Or maybe they have a friend thats embarrassed about his size, and they want to give him a boost by saying hes too big and can't pound her as hard as she wants because he hurts her.
 
Speaking about "bigger isn't always better" - was reading about Ferdinand VII a couple of days ago...
Have a read here
http://eldoblecero.blog spot.hr/2013/01/el-cojin-real-royal-cushion.html

extract from that page:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But I'm going to write about more trivial aspects of 'The felon king'. Specifically about his penis. I don't want to be indecent but the 'royal member' has its story. Ferdinand VII suffered genital macrosomy. This disease provoked him to have an enormous 'suprise' between his legs which, far from helping, prevented during years to conceive a successor. According to the french writer Prosper Mérimée (author of 'Carmen'), the king's penis was "thin as a sealing wax bar and as big as a fist".

His sanctimonius third consort, Maria Amalia Josepha of Saxony, wet and defecate herself of the shock to see such a 'bar' in her wedding night, also according to Mérimée. The king's doctors advised him to have sex using an special cushion perforated in the center to reduce the power of his charges. A royal cushion. Even with it, he didn't get descendants until his fourth wedding with his niece, Maria Christine of the two Sicilies. She had two daughters. The older one was the future Isabella II.

The royal cushion was imitated a century later by Carol II of Romania for the same reasons. Meanwhile he used it with his conquests, his country was torn up by communists and fascists.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Spanish king Fernando VII had such an enormous cock that one of his wives pissed and shitted herself just by seeing it. He had to use a donut shaped pillow to limit the penetration, because otherwise he would destroy the vagina. "
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not many pages can be found in english talking about his dong, anyways in many spanish pages they say it seems it was the cause of a medical condition, maybe caused because of incest in his family.
The wife mentioned in the text above was his third, but she was still a virgin when they married so that's why she was so scared, even though the others were scared as hell for sure.
It seems his first 2 wives died because of constant vaginal tears and so on...only the 4th one was the "lucky one" for him.

So I thought about a story:
- some guy with the same condition
- maybe starting in his teenage years (18 and afterwards), can't get pussy at all because of his size
- maybe his mother makes a sacrifice for him enduring a couple of 'sessions' (for the incest lovers)
- maybe a story also about a young prince so they get him prostitutes to try to satisfy him

Just a couple of thoughts...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top