Orgy Room II

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new day or er night and I walk into the place, and take a seat at the bar a cold cranberry and vodka in my hand and walk over by the fire place to stay nice and warm on this cool night.

Walks in out of the cold, looks around, smiles and notices someone else looking for warming

Loves Pink, do you want a sensual touch, or an a sexual touch on your sweet titties and a hand down your panties to make that clit hard and wet? Either way,I can oblige.

I am here, sliding into a seat and slipping my hand down my skirt. Aching to play.

I enter the room and look around. Hmmm, a newcomer. I notice her hand is down her skirt and she seems lost i erotic pleasure. "Hmmmm, a newcomer, and a needy one at that" I think to myself.

I pull out mu cock and begin stroking it while watching Yushan pleasuring herself, fascinated by the fact she is so engrossed in her own pleasure that she doesn't even notice me.

It may not be much, but its all I've got. I try to make do.

Ooops. I need to pay more attention. *puts pee pee away and goes over to sit at the bar.* Hope I won't have to play alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back