A slightly racist joke but kills at a party

Wiggerboi

Experienced
Joined
May 6, 2012
Posts
37
A colored man walks into a pet store wanting to buy a talking parrot.

The pet store owner tells him they have a talking parrot in the back for 500 bucks.

The colored guy goes in the back and observes a parrot standing on his perch smoking a cigar, wearing spectacles and reading the Wall Street Journal.

The colored guys says, "Polly want a cracker"? The parrot does not respond so the colored guys walks out front and says, "Man you trying to rip a brotha off that parrot don't talk". The store owner assures the colored guy that indeed the parrot talks and to try again.

The colored guy goes back in and confronts the parrot and says, "Polly want a cracker"? The parrot lowers his newspaper and just glares at the colored guy over his spectacles not making a sound.

The colored guy marches out and confronts the store owner again and angrily states that he is a racist trying to rip a brotha off. The store owner smiles and denies being a racist. He assures the colored man that the parrot does talk and just need to warm up to him. He begs the colored man to give it another chance.

The colored man confronts the parrot and states through clenched teeth, "Polly want a cracker"? The parrot calmly lowers his paper tucking it under a wing, takes the cigar out of his beak and responds, "Nigger want a watermelon"?

HAHAHA I crack me up
 
Hey Rory !!!! Nigger want a watermelon. Get it !!!!


Hahahahaha


I got a million of them and you can't stop me dicklicker.


NiggerRory is powerless. haahhahaaha nigger nigger nigger hahahaha


Come on NiggerRory make another post about how everybody is racist on the Gb. Do it niggerboi.
 
Aww, look at you trying so hard for attention, such a sad little bitch you are...
 
He's such a rebel

i bet there is no one on the interweb that has such daring and original ideas as him
 
I laughed harder at this.

tumblr_l1d64vGBDt1qzfgupo1_400.jpg
 
I actually thought this was pretty funny.

It's like that part of the Cleveland Show where Cleve's like, "AHHH! A BEAR!"

And Tim's like, "AHH! A BLACK GUY! See, see what that feel like?"
 
Back
Top