Kik room

please add me

I would like to be added to the group please. The name is scotty6137
 
Pick me!

27/m. I'd happily join if you are looking for another male. I'd imagine females are the harder to find haha.
 
Interested

Lmunn1 - happy to see what this is all about. 31yo uk female
 
As your inbox is full.
I would like for you to consider adding me to the Kik group. I'm 31 male from Canada and fairly fit. My qualities include not being an asshole. My kik is stew_ij
 
Hey everyone, I have a kik room that I like to get up and running every now and again. Lots of kinky talk, cyber sex, shows, etc. really whatever people want to get into. No assholes allowed, and I try to keep it as equal as possible male and female. Right now the room has 3-4 ladies, 4-5 guys. Would love some newcomers to join our kik community.

PM me if interested or questions and if we can get enough fresh faces then I’ll bring you to the kik group! Yes, I do bounce people who can’t handle the room or act inappropriately.

JT

Hey there. I just started an account and wondered if you’re still looking for a new face? I’ve read your profile and it seems that you and I are looking for similar things so not sure if that means I would like the group?
 
Last edited:
Tried to PM you but your inbox is full. Please PM me for my KIK name, or clean out your box so I can send you my info
 
And we are BACK!

I’ve thrown a few of these, always hugely successful! Keep numbers as equal as possible. Kinky people only who can type. No assholes. Always ends Up so hot and so fun. Cum one...cum all...bring your sexy. PM me for details on the room.

JT
 
Back
Top