The newest Kik messenger thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LawrenceW1992

UK, 26, male, professional person. Kinky open minded, well travelled with easy conversation of a naughty and tame nature.

Hit me up, I don't bite....unless you ask me to

Ladies only please :)
 
Seeking Femdom experience... recently I find myself drawn to the femdom experience. I’m interested in chatting about this with females who are also interested. Not sure how far I’m willing to go but I’m very willing to explore this and see where it takes us. HappyHayseed on KIK.

I would also be open to discussing this topic with other men who can share some insight.
 
Last edited:
Good morning ladies. I am working from home today. So I am around all day. If you are interested in chatting, sharing fantasies, having arousing conversations, etc... With a 44/ Message me. You can also find me on kik at kyler215
 
Name

PLEASE TAKE MY NAME OFF FOR KIK. I asked for friends and there are too many asking for sex or wanting to know all sexual questions. THANK YOU! Sorry to have wasted your time.
 
Last edited:
Females only, please.

I'm looking for someone to get to know on a somewhat intimate level to build a connection, which will help build suspense and make it much hotter when the time to play finally comes.

We can have casual chats (text or voice), watch movies and tv series together, and some nights play together.

About me: I'm a 27/M living on the East Coast, I have dark brown hair, a full beard, and wear glasses. If I get comfortable enough with you, I'll show you a bunch of photos later on! I work as a baker and I absolutely love it. I enjoy reading, being in the outdoors, hiking, geocaching, reading, writing, etc.

Anything else that you'd like to know, feel free to ask me and I'll gladly answer you.

If this sounds like something you may be interested in, shoot me a PM!

Kik is Tomptomptomp21

On now and ready to talk
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It's raining and I'm raging hard and horny. Sure wish someone wanted to jiz with me .

Kik is hossrich
 
35 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.
 
33yo professional male from Chicago would love fun and interesting chat tonight. Chitownrpfan
 
39/m here. relaxing a bit after a long week
Any ladies that want to chat, kik me at the name as here
 
I'm 26/m not looking to talk about anything special just chat with someone. Names manacurve.
 
Have to work today so chatting with a woman would make it much more interesting and enjoyable. Name on kik is the same as here. 44/m ;)
 
Online for a while

Hey lit, it's a nice morning outside and Im going to be on kik for a while. I'm up for some kinky talk, pics or just talking.... I'm online most of the time but sometimes it may take me a while to respond.
Kik is wonderless12.
 
37 m looking for ladies to chat with from everyday things to taboo thing. My kik is mhg1999 feel free to msg me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top