Forced Feminization

I'm new to dressing and love it and lately i fantasize about being a man's sexy housewife, french maid and secretary! But i only have these fantasies when dolled up. These are my fav kind of fiction stories. Looking to chat with guys into feminizing guys into their gals and to discuss erotic tg feminization fiction!
xoxo
Julie

To enable PMs

Click on User CP in the upper left of this page.
Click on edit options.
Scroll down and click the box that says enable private messaging.
Scroll down and hit save.

I have fantasies about a woman turning me into her sissy maid - making me suck her lover's cock and then licking them both clean after.

Taking it a little further - I have fantasies about a woman turning me into a sexy blonde busty bimbo shemale sissy maid.

I have fantasies about a woman turning me into her sissy maid - making me suck her lover's cock and then licking them both clean after.

Taking it a little further - I have fantasies about a woman turning me into a sexy blonde busty bimbo shemale sissy maid.
I love that second fantasy

I'm new to dressing and love it and lately i fantasize about being a man's sexy housewife, french maid and secretary! But i only have these fantasies when dolled up. These are my fav kind of fiction stories. Looking to chat with guys into feminizing guys into their gals and to discuss erotic tg feminization fiction!
xoxo
Julie
Not sure about you? Why do you want to talk to the guys that want to feminize someone else instead of talking to the person being feminized?
Why talk fiction if that is what you want to be? Why not talk about how you can become feminized yourself?

Such a big fantasy of mine as well.
Dressed up feeling sexy, eroctic sensation of wearing panties and lingerie. Than being on my knees for an extended period of time

Shopping

Cant wait to get to NYC; I know there a few stores for CD's. I need some snug shapewear to snug up against my cock. Wonder if I should get falsies for my bra? Nylons, too. Next thing U know, I will be shaving my legs and looking for cock!

Hi Sissy Salina,

Just reading your sig... thrilling and scary :) :eek:

Sissy will be in chastity (except for cleaning) - this sounds sexy, willing to try.
Sissy will be plugged (except for cleaning or usage) - willing to try
Sissy giving oral servitude will have hands bound behind back - have sometimes, would be glad to submit every time
Sissy will swallow all cum or nectar - absolutely
Sissy should be milked once a month - extreme, scary. My wife and I don't really go for extended orgasm denial
Sissy is never allowed ejaculation - see above
Sissy’s only duty is to serve others - yes, true.
Sissy’s are always bound or caged at night - I've loved this the few times she did me.
Sissies are never to wear any male clothing articles - as much as I can but still work outside the home so have to wear over the top lingerie under my male costume.
Sissy's will remove all hair except the long head hair - yes, ma'am. :)
Sissy will have pierced ears and other piercings - haven't pierced yet, but talking about it...

Hi Sissy Salina,

Just reading your sig... thrilling and scary :) :eek:

Sissy will be in chastity (except for cleaning) - this sounds sexy, willing to try.
Sissy will be plugged (except for cleaning or usage) - willing to try
Sissy giving oral servitude will have hands bound behind back - have sometimes, would be glad to submit every time
Sissy will swallow all cum or nectar - absolutely
Sissy should be milked once a month - extreme, scary. My wife and I don't really go for extended orgasm denial
Sissy is never allowed ejaculation - see above
Sissy’s only duty is to serve others - yes, true.
Sissy’s are always bound or caged at night - I've loved this the few times she did me.
Sissies are never to wear any male clothing articles - as much as I can but still work outside the home so have to wear over the top lingerie under my male costume.
Sissy's will remove all hair except the long head hair - yes, ma'am. :)
Sissy will have pierced ears and other piercings - haven't pierced yet, but talking about it...
If you are a sissy it is not about what you are in to, a sissy serves.
Sissy is not necessarily a slave but can be. With that said a sissy serves someone and rules need to be established. Your partner and you need to establish these rules and the quicker the better and write them down. For a sissy to serve is what makes a sissy happy and feel good. Extreme control of a sissy sexual elation is a necessary part of a sissy giving control to someone else. As a sissy you no longer have to decide these things they are decided for you.
Think about this advice.

Sissy is not necessarily a slave but can be. With that said a sissy serves someone and rules need to be established. Your partner and you need to establish these rules and the quicker the better and write them down. For a sissy to serve is what makes a sissy happy and feel good. Extreme control of a sissy sexual elation is a necessary part of a sissy giving control to someone else. As a sissy you no longer have to decide these things they are decided for you.
Think about this advice.

Interesting to think about. I don't agree that all sissy-dom is about service. My wife supports my sissy play and there isn't a service component.

There isn't "one definition" that everyone must adhere to, just different options and views. As long as you find your way gives you pleasure, doesn't harm others, is agreed to by your partner(s).

Exactly right, sissywanna

Interesting to think about. I don't agree that all sissy-dom is about service. My wife supports my sissy play and there isn't a service component.

There isn't "one definition" that everyone must adhere to, just different options and views. As long as you find your way gives you pleasure, doesn't harm others, is agreed to by your partner(s).

Everyone is different; the sissies, the CD's, the T girls, etc. They all love cock; whats not to like? I just returned from a sissydate in NYC, our first date; she had never been out. Went to a sex club; lots of fun, but even more fun to go to an Irish bar. She wouldn't fuck, but so what? Our first date, anyway. 24 hours of eating, shopping, clubbing, and sex. Very passionate. Love them all; whas not to like?

Quote-
"Not sure about you? Why do you want to talk to the guys that want to feminize someone else instead of talking to the person being feminized?
Why talk fiction if that is what you want to be? Why not talk about how you can become feminized yourself?"

I think Julie is looking for a partner to take the dominant role and feminize her, nothing wrong with that! I have similar desires myself.

Last edited:
Think about this advice.

I so disagree with this entire post. I think you are a little quick to make rules and definitions for others.

Back