░░│Single Litsters' Truth or Dare│░░│ FOR SINGLES ONLY! │░░

Beatrix_B

Really Experienced
░░│Single Litsters' Truth or Dare│░░│ FOR SINGLES ONLY! │░░

This is the REMIX...….

OBJECTIVE
Provide single Litsters a place to declare their SINGLE status and interact with other unmarried/unattached Litsters...under the guise of playing a modified of Truth or Dare*.

WHO SHOULD PLAY
Litsters who are unmarried, divorced, widowed, uncoupled, and/or otherwise unattached are invited to participate.

HOW TO POST
The following are the only options for posting on this thread:
  • SHARE your TRUTH.
  • RESPOND to a DARE task.
  • DECLARE your single status (along with age and region/time zone/state).
  • COMMENT in response to someone else's answer or task. If extended discussions occur, even better!
HOW TO PLAY
SINGLES may choose to answer a question AND/OR perform a task from a list of prompts.
▼ If you choose to answer a question, reply in as much detail as you are willing in order to start a discussion with other singles on the thread.
▼ If you choose to perform a dare, you can choose to post 'evidence' of completed task or an anecdotal account of the completed task.​
WHO SETS THE PROMPTS
The job of setting the ToD prompts belongs exclusively to the OP (or a designated party). Those of you who'd like to suggest questions or tasks for upcoming ToD lists, feel free to send suggestions via PM.

*ToD PROMPTS WILL BE COMPILED BY THE OP ONLY.

Last edited:
Truth

Hell NO

One of these days I will figure out how to write a personal ad that works. when I do, i will post it.

Oh...you only have to choose to either answer the question OR do the dare.

You don't have to do both!

Oh...you only have to choose to either answer the question OR do the dare.

You don't have to do both!

Yeah, but women need to go to that thread AND I wanted to answer the question. lol

I broke the rules on the first try. Sorry! I wont do it again. :D

Litsters turning it into Truth AND Dare... hey we gotta do something to stay warm in the winter, right?

Truth

Hell NO

One of these days I will figure out how to write a personal ad that works. when I do, i will post it.

Ha! Got cha! This was my first time making a thread. It was the same as sending a PM...except more permanent. I'm sure it's the same for posting an ad.

You should go for it!

Truth

Hell NO

I will be looking out for that : )

Ha! Got cha! This was my first time making a thread. It was the same as sending a PM...except more permanent. I'm sure it's the same for posting an ad.

You should go for it!

It is so easy once you decide what you want to say!

To answer the TRUTH/DARE question, I will avoid shamelessly plugging my roleplays as that seems to be where I hang out the most on Lit these days, so instead I will say that I do sometimes enjoy wearing men's boxers but not as much as the way I love my own little touch of feminine lace.

I know that response may not be as sexy or "taboo" as men wearing women's panties but fuck it, when have I ever done what I was supposed to? Lol

TRUTH: do you prefer shaven, waxed, trimmed or bush?
DARE: post a link to the last image/story you got off to

I have to go Truth because I do not remember the last story NOR image that I got off to.

So, trimmed.

I prefer to keep myself trimmed but I’m bushy at the moment.

I’ll let the TRUTH OR DARE stay the same for the time being.

New Question/Task

TRUTH: At a minimum, a guy should be at least trimmed, especially if he's expecting me to do the same, please!

Hahaha! That's likely the correct answer for every guy here!

I prefer to keep myself trimmed but I’m bushy at the moment.

How interesting that you didn't answer from the perspective of how you prefer your man to 'manscape'. I think you should also share that information. Men aren't the only one's who get to have a preference!!

New Truth or Dare Prompt:

TRUTH: Do you like sexual partners who are easy or those who make you work for it?
DARE: post a link to the last image/story you got off to.
(I'm not changing the dare. It's a good one!)

TRUTH: Do you like sexual partners who are easy or those who make you work for it?

The enticement of pleasing your partner is searching for what makes their breath hitch, even if you have to trace over every inch of them to find it. That hunt is what makes it so rewarding, wouldn't most people say?

Last edited:
Truth: Yes
Truth: Shaven/waxed too close to call: yes to both.

Seems a little one-sided that only women can post new T or Ds. Creates an odd undercurrent.

I don't know if I'd say I like feeling like I have to "work for it" - but I definitely prefer the thrill of the mutual chase to a guy who only has one thing on his mind with no regard to verbal foreplay. You gotta engage my mind before I engage your body.

Also, not changing the T or D yet, because I like these questions. :kiss:

Back