Looking for ideas for sex filled weekend- KINKY WANTED

watchgeek5388

Virgin
My gf and myself have not been able to have sex a ton lately (fuck college roommates) but we know that during an upcoming weekend we will have her rather large house all to ourselves as her parents are leaving for a trip. We are planning to have a weekend full of nakedness, sex, and all that jazz. We even postponed our Valentine’s Day celebrations until then. I’m posting here to get some ideas on fun things we could do while we’ve got the place to ourselves for 3 days. We’ve already bought lingerie for her and a new cock ring toy, have discussed some roleplay scenarios we’d like to try, and are likely going to film and take lots of photos (just for us). But we’re both very kinky, very open minded people so any suggestions or ideas that anyone can personally reccomend would be greatly appreciated! Trying to make this the hottest weekend we’ve ever had

My gf and myself have not been able to have sex a ton lately (fuck college roommates) but we know that during an upcoming weekend we will have her rather large house all to ourselves as her parents are leaving for a trip. We are planning to have a weekend full of nakedness, sex, and all that jazz. We even postponed our Valentine’s Day celebrations until then. I’m posting here to get some ideas on fun things we could do while we’ve got the place to ourselves for 3 days. We’ve already bought lingerie for her and a new cock ring toy, have discussed some roleplay scenarios we’d like to try, and are likely going to film and take lots of photos (just for us). But we’re both very kinky, very open minded people so any suggestions or ideas that anyone can personally reccomend would be greatly appreciated! Trying to make this the hottest weekend we’ve ever had

You are both young: endowed with stamina and vigor, plus a most healthy libido. Why require others to provide you with scenarios. Go with the flow. Your bodies will dictate what you must do. Follow your basic human (animalistic) instincts!

Back