Cuckolding--Turn on? or not?

I would love to be a part of this fantasy... I brought it up to the wife a few years back and she was slightly interested but didn't know if she could go through with it. So, I never mentioned it again... until just recently! I love my wife of 27 years that much to let her enjoy something different every once and a while.

i had been trying to get my wife to have sex with another guy for years, it was a slow process for her to come to terms with it but she eventualy agreed to take a lover, she met with him a few times and then she would tell me all of the details of their sex session. i was often away at work and she would email me the details and then i would ask questions and she would answer. this guy wasnt interested in meeting me and it soon fizzled out, but then a few months back she made contact with another guy via a website and arranged a meeting for all of us to have coffee, it went well and he seemed a nice guy, that was then. now she has met him regulary both away and at our home, mostly i am not there when he comes round, but she asks me if he is allowed to come round for coffee and sex.
Just recently though he has been round while i am here and kissed her and basicaly turned her on before taking her upstairs for sex, i have watched and joined in, but mostly its just the two of them. i often wait downstairs while she takes him upstairs, i must admit i like the thought of what they are doing and i guess it is a little humiliation which is also a turn on.
I have to admit the longer it goes on the more i think of what else we may get upto together. :)

Has me throbbing. Have been 'the other man' before & hope to be him again...

Like i said it has taken a lot of years for this to happen, i have had to over come the jealous and possesive stuff, and you need to be in a trusting loving relationship.
well thats were we are no, he is coming tommoro night and i am just gonna sit and watch him seduce her and have sex, when he has had enough and gone home i will have my turn with her.

He wants to see me pleased and pleasured but doesn't want to be humiliated. As long as he knows and ok with it I don't think its cuckolding.:)

Thats about were we are, she always asks me my permision first, so i dont class it as being unfaitfull.

I love creme pies

Me and my Gf do this a lot I love eating the creme pie from her well fucked pussy
we have been doing this for awhile down, and we both like doing it

turn on :)

Hello all

I had never thought of this fantasy until I got to chatting to a couple of men off this site and it made me realise that this is something that some men find highly arousing!

I think this is one of the fantastic things about this forum community, that one can share their kinks with others and (hopefully) not be judged.

For me, I think it is quite sexy the thought of taking some big young strong (maybe black ;) ) man into our bedroom and making my partner watch as I kneel before the stranger and open up his pants and pull out his big hard smooth erection and place if right in front of my mouth. Looking up into your eyes and smiling a devilish grin as you watch my lips part and slide down over the other man's cock!

Anyway, like I said, for me it is a turn on :) Hope that helps

Ashlee

I don't just want to see her with one man or one woman - I want to see her with a whole bunch of them making her service them all

Cuckolding turns me on, usually.

I've watched my girlfriend with other lovers who have bigger cocks. It's pretty intense. I can feel inadequate after watching them kiss and massage though. We have an open relationship. She's poly. I'm somewhat between swinger and poly.

i had been trying to get my wife to have sex with another guy for years, it was a slow process for her to come to terms with it but she eventualy agreed to take a lover, she met with him a few times and then she would tell me all of the details of their sex session. i was often away at work and she would email me the details and then i would ask questions and she would answer. this guy wasnt interested in meeting me and it soon fizzled out, but then a few months back she made contact with another guy via a website and arranged a meeting for all of us to have coffee, it went well and he seemed a nice guy, that was then. now she has met him regulary both away and at our home, mostly i am not there when he comes round, but she asks me if he is allowed to come round for coffee and sex.
Just recently though he has been round while i am here and kissed her and basicaly turned her on before taking her upstairs for sex, i have watched and joined in, but mostly its just the two of them. i often wait downstairs while she takes him upstairs, i must admit i like the thought of what they are doing and i guess it is a little humiliation which is also a turn on.
I have to admit the longer it goes on the more i think of what else we may get upto together. :)

Loved your story, thank you for sharing.

I would love to know how your wife feels about your arrangement? For instance, does she regret not agreeing to participate much earlier in her life? Also, how much of her involvement is to appease your needs and how much is simply because she discovered she loves being fucked by other blokes?

Right person right time

Thanks for this thread, it is a kink that is so rich to explore well done.

I must say that the idea of this fascinates me, but with my current partner I think it could do much more harm than good, so it would not be for me now. While I could find this a turn on with the right partner and the right bull I think it would depend on how our sex life has developed and how open we were about the things we could not give each other. I think that the bull having a really big dick makes this fantasy so appealing. As a man with an 6 inch dick I think my partner may want someone with 10/11 inch to really push her limits and it is so sexy and arousing because it is something I could never do. Final shitty middle of the road answer, it is a big turn on in the right context and that will be different for every couple.

Last edited:
Loved your story, thank you for sharing.

I would love to know how your wife feels about your arrangement? For instance, does she regret not agreeing to participate much earlier in her life? Also, how much of her involvement is to appease your needs and how much is simply because she discovered she loves being fucked by other blokes?

you are welcome.
I think she agreed really to appease my fantasies but yes , she has discovered she loves it, i have told her she can have sex with who ever she wants as long as she tells me first, so that is not being unfaithfull.
I think she has been thinking about the cuckold side a bit too, she tells me how good her regular FB is and how much better he is than me etc, she never goeas to far though, she has had 5 different partners now and if im away she tells me all the details.

Her FB came round last night, she told me to wait downstairs while they went upstairs to have sex, it was awesome i could hear them going for it, then she called me up and ordered me to lick her clean, it was something we had disscussed and there she was telling me to do it, so i did, i licked the seed of her lover from inside her, what a turn on. This guy is her regular and been checked out as clean so its ok, he is the only partner that cums in her. so that is another notch on the stick , what next who knows, but i am making the most of it as it wont last for ever i guess :)

Last edited:
I started this thread 9 months ago wondering if the subject interested many men as it interests me. I am amazed at the response! I find Mr Swains arrangement particularly hot.
I would love to be in a position to do the same thing but--- If your wife takes a lover ( or two, or three) and you find it's not the turn on you thought it would be -- what then?

Can you go back and pretend it never happened? I don't think so!

For me, I think it is quite sexy the thought of taking some big young strong (maybe black ;) ) man into our bedroom and making my partner watch as I kneel before the stranger and open up his pants and pull out his big hard smooth erection and place if right in front of my mouth. Looking up into your eyes and smiling a devilish grin as you watch my lips part and slide down over the other man's cock!
Anyway, like I said, for me it is a turn on :) Hope that helps

Huge turn on for both me and my husband. Super erotic!

I started this thread 9 months ago wondering if the subject interested many men as it interests me. I am amazed at the response! I find Mr Swains arrangement particularly hot.
I would love to be in a position to do the same thing but--- If your wife takes a lover ( or two, or three) and you find it's not the turn on you thought it would be -- what then?

Can you go back and pretend it never happened? I don't think so!

Hey andy, you both have to be fully into it, and you must trust each other 100%. we started by just talking about it in bed, then it went to some role play. eventualy we set up a meeting for her and another guy on their own, she went to meet him and i stayed home. when she came back she told me all about the experiance, it was some of the best sex we ever had after she finished telling me what happened.
But remember DO NOT rush things, if either of the couple are not comfortable at any time then say stop !!! even if the guy is just about to slide his cock into her, say stop and make sure everyone involved is respectfull to each others wishes. :)

I have been in mostly cuckold relationships mostly because I dated a lot of girls who knew the girls who had previously cuckolded me and were on the rebound from bad relationships and wanted to try something different. I was sort of the "go to" guy for girls who needed an ego boost. I rarely got to watch or even listen, except for with a couple girls, and they mostly dated one guy at a time. Usually they didn't bring anyone home to our bed except on rare occasions and would end up just staying out most of the night and sometimes until the next morning or two (weekends). I did a lot of jerking and ass kissing but still enjoyed the relationships until they got bad and had to end. This was before any marriages and before we referred to these as cuckold relationships

Back