The pleasures of trucking

HellBenttoo

Literotica Guru
Having been a cross country truck driver for more years than I care to admit I recall with pleasure the few times that someone would drive alongside the truck and flash me. Although it was more frequent to see men stroking, there was the occasional lady who made my day.

One in particular was a beautiful spring day across North Dakota. I was simply driving along the interstate when a car pulled along side me. I glanced down and caught just a glimpse of pale thigh. I bumped the button on the cruise control to match her speed and was rewarded with the sight of a lady wearing a short skirt with her left foot curled on the seat beneath her. While all that I could really see was a smooth pale inner thigh it was enough to make my cock twitch.

She made no effort to pull away and since traffic was sparse I took the opportunity to free my cock and, keeping one eye on the road and one eye on her, I began to stroke. A couple of miles later she began running her hand beneath her shirt and across her belly. From my angle high above I could only see her from the shoulders down but that was more than enough. With her hand lifting her shirt just enough for me to see the underswell of her breast my cock was throbbing.

Suddenly she slowed, fell behind me and pulled into my lane. Another car passed and then she was back in the left lane, pulling even with my cab, matching my speed. Her shirt was now raised to expose her breasts and her right hand was stroking the crotch of her panties.

I was oozing precum and getting close so I grabbed a towel and lay it over my lap. I watched as she eased her panties aside and slid a finger inside. I came hard! Eventually she eased away from me in the rolling hills of western North Dakota, but she left me with a smile on my face.

I encourage everyone, male and female to enjoy the drive.

driven big trucks

Helbentoo!! I must agree. Don't know how long u drove or still do. I have seen a lot of "things" also. My best, I think, if you've ever drove out west you may know where I'm talking about. So cummin back from LA cummin home to LasVegas. Cummin into Backer there was a LOT of chatter on the 2-way about a little white car that was really puttin on a "show" Hellbent I'm sure u kno what I'm talkin about!! So No.bound got up baker grade, and down at the bottem, in the pull out area is a little whit car with the dome lite on. Got over the top and cummin down MTN. Pass here cums a little whit car with the dome lite on. They pull up along side,slow down and sure enough the gal is naked feet on the dash spread way apart and he is finguer fuckin her playin with her tits, she's playin with his dick, this went on all the way down the hill. She finnalyy sits up on the seat to get here clothes out of the back seat and as she's bending over the seat he starts fingur fuckin her pussy from behind!! One of "THE BEST" I've seen. Un forunatly they got off at STATE LINE but that's one I'll never forget!!

keeping one eye on the road and one eye on her

This is the part that scares me! I might flash truckers more often (I've only done it once), but I'm thinking of that huge truck careening down the highway with the driver looking at me instead of the road.

I drove a gravel truck for a while... lots of goodies.. more guys than gals. though over the yrs. I've owned earth crushing pick-ups... plenty of skin and cpls getting off...

Helbentoo!! I must agree. Don't know how long u drove or still do. I have seen a lot of "things" also. My best, I think, if you've ever drove out west you may know where I'm talking about. So cummin back from LA cummin home to LasVegas. Cummin into Backer there was a LOT of chatter on the 2-way about a little white car that was really puttin on a "show" Hellbent I'm sure u kno what I'm talkin about!! So No.bound got up baker grade, and down at the bottem, in the pull out area is a little whit car with the dome lite on. Got over the top and cummin down MTN. Pass here cums a little whit car with the dome lite on. They pull up along side,slow down and sure enough the gal is naked feet on the dash spread way apart and he is finguer fuckin her playin with her tits, she's playin with his dick, this went on all the way down the hill. She finnalyy sits up on the seat to get here clothes out of the back seat and as she's bending over the seat he starts fingur fuckin her pussy from behind!! One of "THE BEST" I've seen. Un forunatly they got off at STATE LINE but that's one I'll never forget!!

25 years, 3 million miles. I-15 between Vegas and Barstow has some of the best scenery.

keeping one eye on the road and one eye on her

This is the part that scares me! I might flash truckers more often (I've only done it once), but I'm thinking of that huge truck careening down the highway with the driver looking at me instead of the road.

Fear not, ma'am, most of us are cross-eyed from years of practice

Keep on flashin

Milfsauce You just keep on doin what you do! We'er ALWAYS watch in the cars that go by us. Why do you think those mirrors are so big on the side of our cabs?? That's so we get a good look at what's cummin up along side us!!

company dr?

hELLbent were u a comp. driver? or owner /opert.? I just never got into/had to keep track of the miles. Sometimes wish I had. It is rather impressive when you can put down how many millions of miles you actually drove.

Truckers as a whole are great drivers.

But when they aren't, whoo boy... They're the only ones who survive the carnage. Not always fair.

Drive (and play) safe, everyone.

Ha. I was stuck in no moving traffic outside of NYC. A cute young girl was beside me. She had on a short dress and her hand was right up it. She was really enjoying herself until she say me looking down at her. I swear she turn totally red, body-blush. But, with the traffic not moving, no where for her to go. I just kept a close eye on her but she didn't repeat the performance, DAMN.

We were doing a summer road trip and I was laying down in the backseat, our pillows and blanket on top of our mini cooler and bags. I was cushioned in between the barrier of stuff and the seat, my toes just barely out the window and head propped up on a pillow. A trucker pulled beside our car, my gfs didn't pay any mind in front and because of my low angle, we were able to catch each others' eyes. I was wearing a short skirt under my bikini and a flowy tank top.He winked and I decided to have a bit of fun. I slowly ran my hands over my thighs, spreading and closing them but I definitely felt the rush of excitement of putting on a small show for a trucker. I rubbed myself over my bikini bottom where the wet spot was...then my gf sped up, not liking to drive beside trucks. He tried to catch up a bit but my gf was zooming by that point lol

Maybe this summer when we drive across country I may get brave enough and show my boobs. :)

L:rose:

We were doing a summer road trip and I was laying down in the backseat, our pillows and blanket on top of our mini cooler and bags. I was cushioned in between the barrier of stuff and the seat, my toes just barely out the window and head propped up on a pillow. A trucker pulled beside our car, my gfs didn't pay any mind in front and because of my low angle, we were able to catch each others' eyes. I was wearing a short skirt under my bikini and a flowy tank top.He winked and I decided to have a bit of fun. I slowly ran my hands over my thighs, spreading and closing them but I definitely felt the rush of excitement of putting on a small show for a trucker. I rubbed myself over my bikini bottom where the wet spot was...then my gf sped up, not liking to drive beside trucks. He tried to catch up a bit but my gf was zooming by that point lol
I love woman on road trips!:D

I miss out on all the good road trip sights ;)

Last edited:
i saw

I drove a truck for thirty years and i witnessed everything but childbirth and murder. Twice i had guys stop and let me play with thier wife. I miss driving but am glad to be retired.

Truckers

My wife flashes weekly on i40 through Tennessee. She loves rubbing her pussy and loves the thought of men jacking off thinking about her.

My husband makes me fuck myself in the passenger seat and purposefully slows down next to truckers, it turns him on to know that another person is watching me, legs spread and my pussy stuffed.

I mean, if it puts a smile on someone's face, I just might have to try giving a truck driver a peek ;)

Back